• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Working in H.E.L.L Ain't That Bad (Modern Fantasy) (Looking for 2 more people)

What department should we work for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 , Remembrance Remembrance , Crow Crow , A Friendly Shark A Friendly Shark , Araellion Araellion , Doughnut Doughnut , and Sostos Sostos
The main thread has officially been made! I will make the first post tomorrow. If you have not sent in your character sheets or made a reservation, than please
ping or pm, thank you!

Also, on the Lore Page, I want to add a new "Customer Evaluation" Tab, which is, as the name implies, an evaluation done by the customer. After each completed request, customers will be allowed to rate the employee who helped them in finishing the request. It will be done on a 5 star rating system which followed by a comment. The more stars you accumulate the higher the rewards you can receive. As for what the rewards are, I am still working on them, but just know that fifty plus stars leads to an automatic promotion. Thought this would be a fun mechanic for those in the rp. What do you guys think? Should I keep it or scrap it?

Also, here are links!
Main
CS
OOC
Lore

The customer evaluation thing sounds like a really interesting mechanic ^^
Thanks, although I'm still trying to figure out if I should do the evals myself or maybe do a group eval
where people can anonymously send me stars and based on the average I appoint stars to the person.
Plus, I still need to work on a evaluation system. Tomorrows, gonna be a long one XD.

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Thank you! Is there a certain position you'd like to reserve?
Currently looking for New Recruits, a coach, and a Head of Department.
Also both devils and humans are available.

Can i make a human psychiatrist who was shot by a angrey patient before The Rapture and was in a coma during it and woke up after the deal had been struck to a demon staring at his face?

Killerclown Killerclown
An oddly specific thing to ask, but I don't see why not.
I mean, this is 14 years after the rapture, so you can probably
put it in the bio section. As long as it makes sense go for it.
You're free to make whatever you want as long as you follow the
rules and post minimum.

ok wtf idky but i didnt get any notifs from this hsndgsdgsdg

are there still any open roles for this? <:T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back