• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Working in H.E.L.L Ain't That Bad (Modern Fantasy) (Looking for 2 more people)

What department should we work for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to be devil, but I also don't mind being human, but I'd prefer being a devil.

Solirus Solirus , Remembrance Remembrance , Crow Crow , A Friendly Shark A Friendly Shark , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , Araellion Araellion , SweetRose SweetRose , and Sostos Sostos
I've added the CS and the available job titles on the front. As of now, all devil positions have been taken.
Please send me all CS sheets to me via pm. While you all do that, I'll be working on making the thread.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7
We have room for another, and I think you took the last devil.

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983
At the moment I think the RP is full, however, I am still waiting on one person to affirm that they are still interested. If you don't mind waiting for their response,
I would gladly tell you if a position opens up. Although, there are no more devil positions. Thanks for your interest!

Solirus Solirus , Remembrance Remembrance , Crow Crow , A Friendly Shark A Friendly Shark , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , Araellion Araellion , SweetRose SweetRose , and Sostos Sostos
I've added the CS and the available job titles on the front. As of now, all devil positions have been taken.
Please send me all CS sheets to me via pm. While you all do that, I'll be working on making the thread.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7
We have room for another, and I think you took the last devil.

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983
At the moment I think the RP is full, however, I am still waiting on one person to affirm that they are still interested. If you don't mind waiting for their response,
I would gladly tell you if a position opens up. Although, there are no more devil positions. Thanks for your interest!
Sounds great!

A Friendly Shark A Friendly Shark
Please pm them to me as I will make a separate thread for them. Thanks ^^!

Also! I've put positions up, so if you'd like to have a certain role please reserve them in advanced.

Solirus Solirus , Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 , Remembrance Remembrance , Crow Crow , A Friendly Shark A Friendly Shark , Araellion Araellion , SweetRose SweetRose , and Sostos Sostos
Hi all! Still working on the official thread, I hope to get this up within a couple of days, but it push come to shove, It'll be up within a week.
Here I will be linking the rp's official CS and OOC. Also, if you haven't already, if you want specific role please reserve it before hand. As of now, the only position
full are the therapists. Everything else has one or more spot open. Another note, please PM me all finished CS, thanks again and can't wait to rp with everyone.

EDIT:
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
My bad, I didn't mean to tag you. Sorry about that ;-;.

Doughnut Doughnut
At the moment, no. However, there are still some people who haven't
confirmed whether there still interested or not, so after a day or two, if I get
no response I'll open up those spots. Would you like me to keep you posted?

EDIT: A position just opened up.

Last edited:
Doughnut Doughnut
At the moment, no. However, there are still some people who haven't
confirmed whether there still interested or not, so after a day or two, if I get
no response I'll open up those spots. Would you like me to keep you posted?

EDIT: A position just opened up.
Alright and which position opened up?

Doughnut Doughnut
As of now we have 2 demons and 3 human characters available.
Concerning roles, we have the Head of Department, Coach, and Salesperson (New Recruit).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back