• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Working in H.E.L.L Ain't Bad OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm looking forward for the first post! I want an idea of the setting before I join in, like what is happening, what time it is, etc. .

How will we know what assignment our characters currently have? Is there going to be a meeting at the beginning or similar?

I'm looking forward for the first post! I want an idea of the setting before I join in, like what is happening, what time it is, etc. .

How will we know what assignment our characters currently have? Is there going to be a meeting at the beginning or similar?
What I'm planning as of now that it will take place in the morning around 10am - 11am, 11 being when business hours official begin.
Employees will be allowed to clock in before, but no phone calls will be answered until 11. I plan on going into more detail about the events,
but just assume that employees are just getting settled into their desks, chatting with each other before the work day officially begins. The office looks like
a regular company office filled with cubicles of varying sizes dependent on the individuals they belong to. So some may be extremely large, some will be small to tiny, and
most will be regular human sized.

As for how assignments work, I will personally be giving them out via phone calls in the rp. From then, you will be given a scenario that describes what the assignment actually is,
this will probably sent through PMs or possibly through discord, and from then your character shall be allowed to handle the situation as they see fit.
I will occasionally throw some wrenches into individual missions,but for the most part all missions will be done in groups.
Groups are not permanent so believe that your character will not be consistently working with the same people.
Mission will range from helping a child find a pet to dealing with missing persons. Any request made to the Customer Service Department
will be accepted even if it overlaps with another division.

As for now, I'm just going to let everyone settle in and have fun. If a new recruit is made, then the company will host a welcoming party at some point.

Made my first RP post in aaaageeees. Hope it isn't terrible, I'm seriously out of practice. It also took me longer than it probably should have haha.

It took a while, but I should be able to make a CS later today. I'll do a good deal of catching up before the makening.

Crow Crow
Okie doke. No rush man, appreciate you lettin' me know.
Also, why have I always thought you profile pic was a bear and not a sheep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back