• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SquishCat

How the heck are we still alive???
TLDR: a very casual interdimensional/zombie apocalypse rp with an actual end goal in mind. All species are welcome, original or otherwise. Non-human-like encouraged!
If you're interested leave a comment below and I'll give you a shout when everything's been properly finished!

Story: WIP
Story in progress lol

Rules:
Obviously no G-modding and all that. Abide by the RPNation rules, yadda yadda. You know the drill. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or ask below.
Rules may be added in the future. I will let you know if that happens.

FAQ:
How many characters can I have?
- for now, just one character per person.

How long should my post length be?
- as long as they aren't one liners and give the other players something to work with I'm cool with any length. Though if you have really long posts I'd prefer you format it in a way that it takes up less space(like putting it in a spoiler, for example!)

My grammar/English isnt the best. Is that alright?
- as long as its legible and you put in some effort then it's totally okay :)

This is also interesting as well, mind if I throw my hat into the ring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back