• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other "Word Count"

Daisie

Strangely regular (better than the usual bizarre!)
Roleplay Type(s)
I was browsing through the general discussion subforum and I came across this thread, which says this peculiar thing. None of the other threads say this, from what I can tell, and I can't figure out any sort of correlation.

fFSV7c0.png

What does this "Word Count: 17" mean?

I was browsing through the general discussion subforum and I came across this thread, which says this peculiar thing. None of the other threads say this, from what I can tell, and I can't figure out any sort of correlation.

fFSV7c0.png

What does this "Word Count: 17" mean?

Word count is a feature that lets people see the word count in the related post. Not sure why it shows 17 when the word count in that thread is clearly higher.

Word count is a feature that lets people see the word count in the related post. Not sure why it shows 17 when the word count in that thread is clearly higher.
Is this a new feature? None of the other threads seem to have the word count display.

It only counts threadmarked posts, this works well with story-like threads with a lot of commentary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back