• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Woodcreek View(Demigod roleplay)(Interest Check)

fairyfawn

respectless
Hey there everyone, pastelpeaches here with another interest check.

So this is a roleplay about our characters being the children of gods/goddesses and humans, demigod basically. They've been raised by their godly parents and soon their parent tells them of their true heritage and that they are demigods. Now, our characters are determined to find their mortal parents and for now, our characters are residing in the town of Woodcreek View which was made just for them. They need a place to stay after all since they'll be searching for their mortal parent. The thing is, their godly parent only gave them their parents name and not a picture.

Plot in a nutshell:
Slice of life roleplay with angst about demigods trying to find their mortal parents.

rules and notes;;

-- so, your characters can be the children of basically any god or goddess. Egyptian, Greek, Norse, Proto-Indo-European, you name it.

-- LGBTQ+ friendly! All genders, sexualities, and races are welcome here.

-- Please ensure that you have discord as we will do plotting and chatting there.

-- Try to be semi advanced to advanced, I understand low muse happens.

-- Don't leave anyone out, it's not cool at all so please try to include everyone

-- Faceclaims are preferred but are not required, you are free to use a description.

So yeah, I believe that's it! Once enough people show interest then I will make the CS thread.

PM ME IN ORDER TO GET THE DISCORD SERVER LINK

Last edited:
Ok, so yeah, if we're already saying which deity we're going to be children of, I'll go ahead as well. I'm thinking going a bit more out there from the usual Greek/Egyptian/Norse and I'm going to go for the Hawaiian goddess Pele.

omg can I reserve a spot as the child of Quetzalcoatl?

Interested. Can I save a child role of Artemis and Athena? And a spot for one of a made up religion?

Oo! Oo! I love the premise of this! I already have an oc who would perfect for this! Though he's the son of Hypnos and there's already a lot of greek and roman gods being used *thinking*

From what I've seen so far it's actually very varied. Most people decided to take a little known gods and from the other religions, so don’t worry.
Oo! Oo! I love the premise of this! I already have an oc who would perfect for this! Though he's the son of Hypnos and there's already a lot of greek and roman gods being used *thinking*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back