• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Feline Fatale
Tiffany Cissnei
#d35f4a
Field, with the group
Tiffany looked at Elysia for a few moments, seeming tensed up, before she snorted in a laugh of her own. "Good one!" if she was angry, she didn't show it, not even to her brother. Her ears were perked and her tail lightly swayed behind her as she gave a grin, looking over to Jack.

He asked her why she lied, and honestly, there were a lot of answers she could have given. Some were honest, some weren't, but she decided to simply go with the one that got her intentions across the best.
"Cause she seems fun." she gave a thoughtful glance back towards her, now smirking. She did give a quick death glare at Leasath for his conversation comment though, sparing him another punch though was the words of Aftershock.

She watched Elysia closely as she cut herself, and then momentarily froze as she realized what was about to happen. She went to cover her ears but visibly flinched and stumbled back as the booming wave of sound impacted her. Fuck, that hurt. She blinked her eyes a few times as well, a bit dazed by the flash of fire. She shook her head, willing the ringing in her ears to dampen, grimacing as she would then step forwards. She didn't blame Elysia though, not her fault Tiffany didn't like loud noises. She then turned to face the group collectively. "Hey, I'm Tiffany. As you may have guessed from my reaction, I hear, see, smell, real well. You get the idea, Aftershock's running with about a.... 109 BPM, you good?" She glanced back at Aftershock, she wasn't a doctor or anything, but wasn't that really high for a resting heart rate? She flinched back slightly as she met the hero's eyes... She could smell alcohol, not fresh, more of an undertone, but there. She frowned before looking back quickly at the group, feigning a cough.

"Anyway, I uh, am also just good in a fight. I can pick something up, and just know how to use it as a weapon. Pretty strong and fast too, can definitely take a hit, stayed conscious when this happened." she gave a mostly sincere chuckle as she gestured to her metallic arm. Better to acknowledge it than just wait for people to ask. She didn't really have a way to show off her ability to use weapons, and while she was fast, she never thought she was fast enough to really show it off. Besides, she was still thinking about what she had smelt on Aftershock. She began to walk back to the group as a whole, moving towards Leasath's side.
Code by Serobliss

Last edited:
Sin Chaser
Leasath Cissnei

#FFBF00
The Field
PlusUltra PlusUltra SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre kakemha kakemha Optimo Optimo Mikeivius Mikeivius Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Ayan Ayan Nunnery Nunnery aurivee_ aurivee_ JuniperBoi JuniperBoi BFabulous BFabulous

Whew. Talk about a first impression, he thought as he watched Elysia's impressive display.

"Huh. So if you did that while waving at somebody with the cut hand, does that become a heat wave?"

Clearly pleased with his pun, he chuckled to himself. He watched his sister's demonstration, already knowing pretty much what it was going to be. But during his thought about that, he realised that his own demonstration was going to have an issue. He wasn't looking forward to it considering how pathetic it was about to look, but that was all the more reason to get it out of the way as soon as possible, and so off he went.

"Right. I'm Leasath Cissnei, pleased to meet you all! My power is, uh...not possible to demonstrate in this situation. I can possess a vehicle by touching it."

He stuck his hand out to the side, swiping through the air slightly. "Just pretend there's a motorcycle there. After I touch it like that, I can now freely repair it and make it move around however I want it to. I can only do one at a time and cannot use it on living things."

He looked back to the group of students, wishing he could have been as flashy with the demonstration as the previous two.
"...It looks cooler when I do it for real, I promise..."

After that he sheepishly sunk back into the group of students to let the next person go up.

Code by Serobliss

Last edited:
The Red Devil
Attano Corvo
At the open field.

After the short one made his way past the rest he continued along with the whole group. The fact that he was late was obvious, he simply tried to keep himself out of sight, but that wasnโ€™t possible anymore. After leaving the indoors he lined up on the field, uncertain what theyโ€™d be doing. His tail returned to being stationary for now, resting onto the field as he slowly moved his eyes along, gazing lightly at the people around him. He was studying several things about them. In the end he faced Aftershock, having missed his introduction he simply assumed who the man was.

"What I'm going to have you all do is, one by one, you're going to come up front and state your name and what you can do. You'll then demonstrate your ability and go back into line. Got it?โ€

Attano frowned. He hated this sort of thing. And thus he saw the one who went first. His slitted pupils adjusted with the explosion that just happened in front of him. His clothing waved back and forth lightly as he seemed unphased. Unimpressed by the shallow display.

He decided that he had to go at one point or another, might as well go now. He didnโ€™t quite care about it, he simply wanted to get this wrapped up. He stepped out of the line and moved up-front. He stood in front of everyone, turning to face them before he finally spoke.
โ€œMy name is Attano Corvo. I am a dragon.โ€, He simply said before he eyed directly to the lollipop head. He then turned to face the center of the group, โ€œI am going to display a bit of my abilities.โ€, And thus he began to breathe in..

Seconds after his hands ignited into life as he moved his right hand up, showing everyone the backside of it as it was calmly burning. Moments later he leaned back before leaning down, away from anyone and simply blowing out flames along the flooring before he moved and arched back, releasing his flames from the floor up into the air, creating a large wave of it. This was combined with a roar on his side, simply trying to add some effect and effort to his display. After moving through the arch he stopped. His nostrils were smoking out lightly as he eyed towards the same girl from before, releasing a short smirk. He bowed respectfully before making his way into the line.

Interacted with: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Nunnery Nunnery Ayan Ayan Optimo Optimo Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Mirai-chan Mirai-chan aurivee_ aurivee_ SilverFeathers SilverFeathers PlusUltra PlusUltra JuniperBoi JuniperBoi BFabulous BFabulous
Code by Serobliss

Looking back at Kloud, she noticed that he was a bit off. Maybe he was nervous but she couldn't be too sure. The only time she intervened was when his powers started to activate subconsciously. That happened to her too sometimes, when her emotions got a bit too out of control. Remembering that his sunglasses were still on her head, she removed them and swiftly put them on his eyes when she noticed those were starting to glow as well. "Kloud, I'm sure you'll do great out there, no matter what we might have to do. You're great at almost every area and I've seen that with my own two eyes." She puts a hand on his shoulder as she tries her best to calm him down in a gentle and reassuring tone as they both keep walking to where they're supposed to be.

Finally at the field, she listened to Mr. Brynes instructions and followed. As students one by one showed off their power, Kami observed all of them closely, looking for their strengths and weaknesses. As she watched though, she was impressed at the diversity of their class, there were a range of different powers, ranging from a sensory type, and offensive, and even a defensive, all of those powers in one class could be very interesting to see in action. Kami decided to go next after Attano went. Stepping forward she spoke in a clear and loud voice so everyone could hear her clearly, "Guess I'll go next. I'm Kamila King, and power is basically just paper manipulation as you might already know." As she explained her power, she opened her pouch of paper and made one come out of the pouch and folded it into one of the hummingbirds that was flying around the classroom earlier. She made it fly around for a bit before she opened her palm and it landed there. "Of course I can do much more that origami creatures, that's just my favorite demonstration." She joked as she stepped back in line and waited to see who else would show off their powers next.

Tobias "Toby" Jones
Tobias Huh?
Soon, The Teacher asked them to line up ad introduce themselves one by one and their power(s).
Tobias nodded looking at The Taller boy. As They all arrived at the Field, He seemed pumped up. He looked amazed at Kloud who has some sort of explosive ability, And Then a Cat-girl- Er tiffany That looks badass and might have some even cooler skills(In His Case). He was Quite confused with leaseth's Power, but he promised it will be way better when he shows his power off.

"I Sure hope it is!"He shouted.

Then onto Attano, Well Tobias looked amazed The Dude looked like a dragon and he had a fire ability. Which Tobias Then clapped a bit for a few seconds not trying to be a bit of a sarcastic Ruiner. He watched quite focused on seeing what kind of powers Kamilla had as he watched her stepped forward, He watched as She folded a paper into an origami bird of some sort and it suddenly flew."Quite a not so surprising ability."He muttered, but he was intrigued. The Brunette Stepped forward and he seemed excited to finally show off his powers."My Name is Tobias Jones, But some people would call me toby, My power is monster Physiology."He said. "I'll Show you my moster form."Tobias said a polite smile as he closed his eyes. He breathed in and out slowly. Tobias took a few steps back as he owned his eyes, as Purple Colored pupils were now shown on his eyes and transformed into his monster form, WIth a roar.

Tobias then detransformed a few minutes afterward."I can also breathe fire and also I have a limited time to use my powers or else I'll be tired or even unconscious for a while."He said with a nervous chuckle. He went back into the line without saying another word as he waited for someone else to show their powers off.

(Interactions/ PINGS: Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Optimo Optimo Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Nunnery Nunnery Ayan Ayan kakemha kakemha Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre aurivee_ aurivee_ SilverFeathers SilverFeathers PlusUltra PlusUltra JuniperBoi JuniperBoi BFabulous BFabulous Mikeivius Mikeivius )

Malik Lee Harris
D917FE95-4983-40C7-8C78-90755946FEEB.jpeg

Malik looked at the new arrivals with a sigh of relief. At least he wasnโ€™t the only one late. One of them had cat ears and another had a head of a dragon straight out of a fantasy novel. Just goes to show how diverse this class is. Before he could observe the other students, the teacher called for the students to line up in the field and each take turns to introduce yourself as well as show off your power. Some of the powers shown were quite interesting, despite most of the demonstrations being a little left to be desired. Hopefully someone will have a more exciting demonstration. Although the monster and the paper demonstration were a little entertaining.

โ€œGuess Iโ€™ll volunteer next.โ€ Malik said as he walked forward. He stretched his arms out a bit before finally stopping. He took a deep breath and faced his classmates. โ€œHello. The nameโ€™s Malik Lee Harris. My power isโ€ฆuhโ€ฆIโ€™ll just show you guys.โ€ Malik was rather nervous. He never really displayed his ability to the crowd. He needed to stay calm, he canโ€™t mess up a first impression. Otherwise people would look at him funny. He rolled up his sleeves and began to concentrate. His arms became black and his muscles started to bulge and increase in size. His nails elongated a little bit and looked as if they melded into his fingers. He exhaled after the transformation was finished. He started punch the air for a good while before shifting them back to normal. โ€œMy ability is shifting my limbs to be that of a beast. This works for my legs as well. Theyโ€™re the perfect mix of strength and agility. Unlike others, I canโ€™t shift my entire body and it only last for ten minutes before my muscles start experiencing a lot of pain. I hope we can get along.โ€ He walked back to the line with a sigh. He kinda felt glad that it was over. He rolled his sleeves back down and waited for the next demonstration.

Interactions: Optimo Optimo Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Nunnery Nunnery Ayan Ayan kakemha kakemha Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre aurivee_ aurivee_ SilverFeathers SilverFeathers PlusUltra PlusUltra BFabulous BFabulous Mikeivius Mikeivius

ChisomoChisomo's entrance was thoroughly embarrassing, but he was more afraid of his parents than social isolation, after all, he was the Enchantress's son. He expected everyone to recognize him since he mainly looked like his mother. His self-centered hopes were dashed as his fellow late arrivals filed in behind him. Before he could take his seat, the teacher instructed them to follow him out into the hall, which somewhat disappointed Chisomo, since he was hoping he was gonna get a moment to rest after running miles to the school. The hero-to-be was sweaty and planning on air drying in the nice cool A/C. Releasing a slight sigh, Chisomo followed his class outside. On the way out, he noticed one of his classmates glowing a little bit,"Must be his powers..."He mumbled to himself. Looking a little closer could see his eyes glowing a bright gold but at this point, Chisomo was almost leaning directly into Kloud, "Oh wow, your eyes are so pretty!" He said with a bright smile as his friend slid a pair of shades over his eyes.

Getting to the field, Chisomo watched as the first student displayed their power. Elysia's explosion made Chisomo stumble back, both in pain and from the shockwave,"BE CAREFUL YOU IDIOT!"Chisomo yelled while covering his ears. The explosion left a slight ringing in his ears, so he didn't hear the girl that went next, not that he was really listening to her or the next kid, since he was now annoyed. His mood was soured by this slight irritation but the next few piqued his interest, especially Attano and Kamila,"Ooooooo! I wanna be a dragon, that's kinda badass and then paper manipulation.......low key, top tier! No matter where you go, there is likely to be paper!"

As Malik stepped back in line, Chisomo stepped out with a bright smile,"Heyllo! My name is Chisomo, some of you may have recognized me! I'm THE Enchantress's son! You know, the uber-powerful hero! Yea, that's my mom!" His pride and arrogance were on full display as he truly expected people to know of him. Dropping his case on the floor he pulled out his sword slowly,"I haven't really had a chance to experience this thing, so this will be a first for all of us. My power is called 'Warrior Essense' and it is inherited. My base powers are simple; Enhanced condition, meaning everything about me is enhanced, but I also pick up on anything related to fighting quickly. The second part of my power, can be considered a transformation," Raising his sword to his face, energy began to swirl around Chisomo while his eyes slowly converted from their usual brown hue to a steel blue,"Like this! It gives me access to further abilities, but who knows what I'll get!" Energy converged on his sword as he swung it in a downward motion, releasing an energy slash towards the empty field. This obviously shocked Chisomo, because his jaw dropped a little. Turning to look at Aftershock, the kid did an awkward smile,"I'm not in trouble for that, right?" Before his teacher could say anything Chisomo slipped back in line.

Interactions: Optimo Optimo Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Nunnery Nunnery Ayan Ayan kakemha kakemha Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre aurivee_ aurivee_ SilverFeathers SilverFeathers PlusUltra PlusUltra Mikeivius Mikeivius JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

Jack Baker
unknown.png

LocationPhysical field
CompanyEveryone in class
Tags PlusUltra PlusUltra SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre kakemha kakemha Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Mikeivius Mikeivius Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Ayan Ayan Nunnery Nunnery aurivee_ aurivee_ JuniperBoi JuniperBoi BFabulous BFabulous
Jack watched intently as Elysia demonstrated her power to "blow things the FUCK up". A wave of shock and worry washed over him, a chill slithering down his spine. It wasn't everyday that you saw someone cut open their hand. The boom of a small explosion resounded throughout the field. The shockwave blew back to the students but most remained unphased, Jack included.

His brunette hair danced wildly as strands of wind ran through it. His clothing tickled the hairs on his skin as it too blew wildly to the brutal rhythm of the explosion. "Wow." The shockwave from the explosion wasn't the only thing that hit him. The unusual scent of gunpowder ambled around the general area. Jack cringed as the foreign smell tormented his nostrils.

His eyes followed Elysia as she returned to her place in line. He was worried about her hand. Surely it'd heal right? Did it hurt? Will she be okay? These were the thoughts that plagued his mind until Tiffany, the girl from earlier, stepped up. "Whoa! She can tell people's heart rate?" Jack was impressed.

He was also impressed hearing that she stayed conscious during, what he could assume, the severing of her arm. The corners of his mouth rose into a smile as he looked at her. "Tough girl." Next was her older? Younger? Brother. Jack still didn't know which was correct which kinda nagged him. "The ability to control any vehicle after touching it? Interesting." The next person who went up strongly resembled a dragon.

In fact, when he introduced himself he called himself a dragon. "A dragon?" This was his first time seeing one. Ravishing flames erupted from Attano's person. The fire flickered with a ferocious grace. Wild, yet calm. Cool, yet hot. Rampant, yet controlled.

It was an impressive display that reminded Jack of those fire performances you'd see regular people do. A low, vicious roar shook the atmosphere as well. The young dragon finished up his performance and returned to his spot in line. The flames had dispersed but the warmth from them still hugged Jack's skin. Next was Kamila.

The one girl who was looking at him earlier and making all the paper birds fly around. She created the same display but on a significantly smaller scale as this time it was just one bird instead of like 20 something. The short, dark-eyed kid named Tobias was after. "Monster form?" Jack was intrigued. Suddenly, a savage roar vibrated his eardrums and the once little boy in front of the class had shifted into a giant monster.

He turned back a few moments after like nothing just happened. "Oh, wow." He was a little shocked, but impressed nonetheless. After Tobias was Malik. Turns out he also had some type of monster-type ability. A guy named Chisomo stepped in front of the class and pulled out a badass looking sword.

Strands of energy swirled around him in an elegant manner. His eyes switched colors and he swung the sword towards the empty field. A wave of pure energy travelled down the field before dispersing. "So that's the power of the son of the great Enchantress? Interesting."

Seeing as no one stepped up after him, Jack decided to take his turn. He stepped up in front of the class with a charming smile. "I'm Jack Baker. I can pretty much control gravity." As he spoke, he slowly ascended into the air. As he was in the air, he performed a couple of flips and spins before gracefully landing on his two feet and returning to his spot in line.

Leon Byrnes aka Aftershock
Aftershock stood off to the side with a clipboard, scribbling down notes and the like. He was unphased by all the student's performances and abilities except Tiffany's. "She can tell my heart rate?" He narrowed his eyes at her as she walked back to her place in line. He cleared his throat. "I'm fine. My heart rate is completely fine... Carry on." Eventually Kamila, the girl who had been causing all the paper bird madness earlier, stepped forward.

Aftershock just glared at her throughout her entire demonstration. Skip to oh so famous Enchantress' son. He had let loose an energy wave into the open field. For the average field, it probably would have obliterated it, but this wasn't your ordinary field. Everything remained unaffected.

"You're fine. This place was built for stuff like that." He reassured the kid when he asked if he was in trouble.

Kloud Orion
45D914D1-5EFA-458E-BF72-17FC07400893.jpeg Interactions: kakemha kakemha BFabulous BFabulous
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Mikeivius Mikeivius Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Ayan Ayan Nunnery Nunnery aurivee_ aurivee_ JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
Optimo Optimo

The sudden dark shift in his vision brought him out of his thoughts and him smiled when he realized Kami had put his sunglasses on his face to cover his eyes โ€œthanks Kamโ€ he mumbled with a small smile โ€œpretty sure I have no choice but to be greatโ€ he shrugged softly before scoffing at some kid who was staring at his eyes but blushed a little when the boy called them pretty. He cleared his throat awkwardly โ€œdonโ€™t stare too long or youโ€™ll go blindโ€ he said quietly, mentally face palming himself and decided to walk the rest of the way in complete silence.

After jack displayed his abilities Kloud figured he should just get it over with, he stepped out of line and stepped infront of the class โ€œMy name is Kloud Orion,field name Warlockโ€ he looked over to Chisomo โ€œno relation to the mighty Enchantress of courseโ€ he smiled softly before turning to look at the teacher โ€œmy power is Light manipulationโ€ฆpretty self explanatoryโ€ he shrugged โ€œmy specialty is constructsโ€ he said before holding his hand out and allowing it to glow that beautiful golden color โ€œyou all might want to shield your eyesโ€ Kloud spoke up to warn everyone. In mid air, golden orbs began to appear from seemingly nowhere and clumped together until the form of a hummingbird appeared and began to fly around the students , leaving a trail of golden light as it flew. Kloud smiled a bit and commanded it upwards before closing his hand tightly, the hummingbird exploded into a small fireworks display of various colors.

He hadnโ€™t had much practice in affecting visible light color but he had enough for this little display. The colors danced in the sky before slowly disappearing as if they were never there โ€œI can make anything I can imagine, I can fly, shoot condensed beams of light, and some other stuff that youโ€™ll see at some pointโ€ he shrugged again โ€œjust your resident light bulbโ€ he sighed before walking back to the line and standing next to Kami.

Echo Dellis
Classroom Halls ------> Training Field
Interactions: Tiffany Ayan Ayan and Tobias Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Mentions: various class members

When the task was announced, Echo decided to wait and observe her fellow classmates' introductions before making a move herself. This was a great opportunity to gain intel - and seeing as she'd be attending class with these people for the foreseeable future, knowing more about them would definitely be helpful.

One by one, the rather varied bunch of students came forward to demonstrate their abilities. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't impressed - the group had presented some pretty cool abilities. There was a student who appeared to have enhanced senses, another student who had control over paper, and a student who - in the most nonchalant way possible - introduced themselves as a dragon. They weren't being figurative, either. They were an actual dragon.

Eventually, a boy who she vaguely recognized stepped up to present - the Enchantress's son. Now that was interesting.

His attitude was... less than pleasant, of course. He promptly insulted two students before even bothering to state his name, and then proceeded to borderline brag about his parent. Disappointing, but not surprising, considering his lineage.

She briefly considered shutting him up as he spoke, but decided against it. Making enemies in high places on her first day was not the best of ideas.

After a few more students presented, Echo finally decided to step forward. She had absolutely no plan, but hey, she could figure it out as she went.

"Hello, everyone." Turning to address the class, she smiled politely. "Call me Echo. Or don't. I can't stop you." (She absolutely could, but that was beside the point.)

And.... that was where her nonexistent plan ended. Fortunately enough, she was good at thinking on her feet.

"My power is... well, it's better if I just show you, I suppose."

Her mind immediately snapped to Chisomo, the Enchantress's kid. She'd be happy to embarrass him. However, she didn't consider that thought for long - as fun as it would be, the kid would probably complain to his mum, and she really did not want to piss off the Enchantress of all people.

Seeing as she knew very little about the rest of her class, her only option was to pick someone at random and pray they wouldn't hate her for it.

Her eyes landed on two people - the kid with enhanced senses from earlier, and another kid who had turned into a monster earlier. She had no particular reason to pick them - she'd basically looked at the group and picked whoever caught her eye first.

Turning to senses kid - she'd forgotten their name - she began to speak, a slight smirk on her face. "You over there. You say you're fast, huh? Let's test that." Summoning her power, she focused in on her target. Though it was relatively hard to discern, the particularly astute would be able to notice a flicker of purple light in her eyes. "How about you run a quick lap around this field for me."

As she voiced the command, she weaved her power into her words. It was as natural as breathing - easy enough that she'd had trouble controlling it, once upon a time. Now, however, she knew how to use her gift.

Not waiting to see if the kid would be able to resist, she turned to the other kid, and considered him for a moment. Finally, she settled on a command. A rather basic one, but at least it'd be entertaining.

"
And you." She snapped her fingers, her smirk growing. She pointed to a small rock, sitting on the field about ten feet away. "See that rock over there? Go and trip on it."

It was awfully fun, messing with people's heads like this. And now she even had an excuse for it. Standing casually in front of the group, she waited to see the fruit of her efforts.

Feline Fatale
Tiffany Cissnei
#d35f4a
Field, with the group
Screaming Instincts

Tiffany gave some applause for her brother, it was a tad slow, and definitely came off as sarcastic, but she'd be the first to woot if another person tried taking the piss of his lack of demonstration. She had seen what he could do, turn a wreck of a bike into the best performing cycle she'd ever seen. She took a look at the engine of his "Steed" plenty of times, and she still couldn't make sense of it. Then the dragon boy stepped up, as soon as he started showing off fire, she slipped her goggles on, no need to go blind. Based off the guy with glowing eyes, she'd need them on later anyway. Despite that though, she watched each person step up, closely, listening to their every movement, watching the small shifts in their expression as well as the large displays as each used their powers.

A dragon like kid, fire kinesis? At the very least he can generate it. The scales look at least fairly rigid, probably offer protection. Her ears twitched and she grimaced again as he roared. That one was just unnecessary. She watched closely as he stepped away and a woman took center. Her eyes followed the animated origami, a small part of her wanting to pounce at it, but she suppressed the urge. That'd be embarrassing.

Control over paper, interesting. She seems to put some level of concentration into it the crane, so probably can't animate it, just move it to her will. Probably adjust the properties as well, based on how it moves. She could probably help with some really cool projects if I convinced her to. Aftershock didn't seem to like that one, maybe they would end up kindred spirits. Regardless, a new individual who had been fairly quiet up to now took her spot.

Transformation based power, apparently with a fairly hard duration limit. I'll have to take his word for breathing fire, no idea what'd that look like. That monster form is definitely bigger, but... It's a bit lanky, doesn't seem that heavy despite its larger size, of course that doesn't mean much when it comes to potential strength since it's obviously a power, but... Interesting regardless. He seems to retain full conscious thought in the monster form, but will have to see if he's more emotional or otherwise susceptible to instinct within it. Also can people stop fucking roaring? I'm getting a migraine. She'd be curious to watch how he did in a real fight, but for now, another face she had yet to interact with stepped up.

Another transformation one, though this one seems selective. Again, supposedly with a hard duration limit. Seems like he needs to focus at least a bit to do it on command, may mean he leaves himself vulnerable for a moment before he realizes he needs the strength. If that was really how he throws a punch though... His stance isn't properly adjusted to account for the heavier upper body weight of the new arms, he seems fit, but not trained in a fight. He'd be better off making use of those claws too, maybe I could help him out with that, if I end up liking him. She supposed she shouldn't be surprised that not everyone here was a trained fighter, hell, she wasn't really a trained fighter, and her brother just happened to have a related hobby.

Then the next guy moved up. He had already made a bad first impression, the first thing she heard from him was yelling while her ears were already fucked from the explosion. She recognized his expression and demeanor, he expected people to know him. She sure as hell didn't. When he introduced himself with a mention of his mom though, she grinned, the same grin she gave when she first saw Leasath in her class, but the traces of affection Leasath had learned to find were absent here. She found her sparring partner, and she wasn't going to let him give up if he started losing. Something about him was just... perfectly punchable. He's a bit like me, base powers based entirely on combat ability and enhanced condition. From the sounds of it, and how he moves, he's not a master at the craft yet, meaning I have the advantage. As for his other abilities, they come with a shift in eye color and slight delay as energy is incorporated into him, this one, steel blue, seems to enhance his abilities with his blade, even if he doesn't realize it, the sword seemed more comfortable in his grip when his ability activated. Gives him the ability to infuse the blade with energy, best dodged or parried, not blocked. Likely offers limited or no benefit if he's disarmed. She was looking forward to wiping the grin off of momma boy's face when they first sparred. Assuming that was a thing they did, if not, she could arrange something less official. Regardless, Jack was next, and she watched as closely as she did to everyone else.

Gravity control. If he can alter how it affects other people and not just himself, that's a big deal. Even if not, it basically means he has the typical suite of physical enhancements in effect. Probably means he can do some killer workouts too, maybe I'll ask him if he wants to do a workout with me sometime, if his gravity control could affect me, and could allow increased effective weight, it'd certainly help my routine. Notably, he didn't show off, or brag about his power. He did exactly what was asked, and showed an idea of what he was capable of, much like the paper girl. There was an aspect Tiffany liked about that, but she was also warry of someone with such a strong base ability, though she did appreciate the compliment she heard from him following her demonstration, even if she didn't acknowledge it. Notably, he also seemed to be paying active attention to each demonstration, not just the flashy ones. Then the guy she already noted as having glowing eyes stepped up. She was glad she brought her goggles.

Light manipulation, including solidification and application of mass. Apparently flight is included. Based off the fact that they've been chatting, and the similar display, probably has a connection to paper girl... Kamila was it? Also like her, seems to require some conscious effort, and is a construct purely under his control, doesn't look animated or independent. He's well built, and carries himself in a way that reminds me of certain martial artists. Traditional training probably, so nothing crazy, but I'd bet on him if he were to get in a fist fight with most of the other people here. He also looked like someone Tiffany may want to interact with, and perhaps a more friendly sparring partner, though she rarely trusted first impressions alone. Then a girl on the smaller side walked up, notably less athletic than most here... and a shiver went down Tiffany's spine, her instincts screaming at her.

Danger. Run. She's dangerous. She has also been paying attention I think. Informal, unprepared, and... Looking at me. Escape, fight, don't let her. She'll hurt me. I'm in danger.Flash of purple light. She's focusing on me. Why's she asking me about my speed? ..... ESCAPE, DON'T LET HER SEE ME. SHE IS A HUNTER, I AM PREY. I HAVE To.... Run. I have to run, right. Right? I need to run. Why? Aren't I meant to be.. Watching? No, I'm meant to be running... I need to run. Tiffany shook the fuzzy tingling from her head. Why were her instincts so appalled by this girl? She couldn't even tell what her power was. Why was the back of her mind trying to get her not to run? It was what she needed to do, no sense making a scene on the first day if it wasn't at least going to be funny or let her show off. And so, momentarily entering a slightly crouched pose, palms resting on the ground, she shot forwards to the edge of the field, before quickly tracing the perimeter. She was fast, that was for sure. She didn't like blur or anything, but had she been a human and not a metaman, she probably would end up competing in, and winning various track events at the Olympics. At about 25 miles per hour, a bit over, she'd technically be breaking the speed limit if she were on the road, considering it was a school zone, though unlike human sprinters who could reach such speeds, she maintained the steady pace across the whole lap, only breathing a tad heavier when she finished compared to when she started.

When she did get back, going to once more stand next to Leasath, she shook her head again, seeming confused. Why had she done that? Was it... Because Echo asked her to? Was... Is her power mind control? Or... Something close to it? That's... Terrifying... For the first time since seeing Leasath beat half to death, Tiffany was genuinely, truly disturbed. How... How could she even trust her own thoughts now? It... It didn't matter, she'd just, make sure not to get on that kid's badside. Then she wouldn't have to worry about it.... Right?

Code by Serobliss

Sin Chaser
Leasath Cissnei

#FFBF00
The Field
PlusUltra PlusUltra SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre kakemha kakemha Optimo Optimo Mikeivius Mikeivius Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Ayan Ayan Nunnery Nunnery aurivee_ aurivee_ JuniperBoi JuniperBoi BFabulous BFabulous

As expected, all the demonstrations following Leasath's were filled with spectacle. Jack's and Orion's stood out especially to him. But before those two, there had been Chisomo.

"Enchantress...?" As it turned out, Leasath had almost no interest in superhero culture prior to enrolling at Lone Oak, and so he had no idea who the popular heroes were. "Who's that? Are they important?"

Something else that had caught his eye was the growing realisation that some students carried their hero equipment with them on their person. Should Leasath have been doing that? He too had a sword as part of his equipment set after all. He hadn't realised that was allowed and so packed it with his suitcase, and in the case of the motorcycle had it taken for safe keeping, assuming that they'd let him have such a thing back when it was appropriate.

Now he was thinking too far into it. Was there a way for him to keep his motorcycle close by? He could theoretically have had it follow him around like some service animal, but that'd be a hassle to clean up after, considering the tire marks. Maybe a wheeled box filled with its dismantled parts that he could repair whenever he needed it? That sounded like it would be difficult to get through doors or to traverse stairs with.

His mental tangent was interrupted when Echo told Tiffany to run. It was a funny thought to him, since he didn't think his sister the type to just comply immediately with whatever someone told her. And yet...she ran. Not even as a joke, but actually doing it properly. Echo had given an order to another student too, and now Leasath was starting to suspect what her power might really be.

Oh boy. That's probably the most dangerous one yet.

Code by Serobliss

Shirley Irwin
The towering girl gives a faint nod to Nathaniel as he introduces himself, before taking another breath as one more person joined the group, it seemed to be someone the new boy had met before though she couldn't exactly place the relationship just on that. Hopefully, there weren't any of those clicks she heard about established already, being on the outside of that and unfamiliar and seen as a other wasn't going to go well.

It was at this point she noticed her hand was still moving, which was then brought down by the Chie, though still embarrassed at the display she was grateful for the help. She was a little uncomfortable though with the mention and praise of her shell and form, she really didn't know how to handle the compliments themselves so instead just respond with a almost whisper-like "Thank you"

Going to answer Nathaniel's question. "New...Zealand originally though I have spent.....time in quite a few places, Though as for being a hero...I just....really want to be able to help people like...like my parents do."

Listening to Chie though she debated if she should have gone into more detail, but given how far away it was the specifics really would be lost on people unfamiliar with those areas. Then again the girl's explanation made her more than aware of how unfamiliar she was with the local area of the school as well, something she would need to try and rectify less she get either lost or unable to find something important when it came to it, or meet up if that should come to pass. The one thing she did wonder was who this Santiago was? maybe if she looked them up online when she was alone again, less she embarrasses herself by not being in that loop. At least the explanation was something she could easily understand, it being the right thing was really what it all came down to it, though her mother did always say that good was more what you did than felt.

It wasn't long before they all arrived at the field, however, quickly lining up like the teacher had instructed though not without being made more than aware of the height difference and width of her carapace having her stand out among her peers.

Several of her classmates had quite flashy demonstrations themselves, the explosions causing her to wince at the sounds, the repairs and control one was interesting at really useful, the fire breath gave her some mild flashbacks to the fires she had seen her parents deal with on occasion, along with the familiar heat despite the distance from the flames. The paper manipulation did answer what was happening in the classroom earlier however and was far better than the two more destructive ones she had seen. What did strike her however was just how common creature powers were, in addition to herself, the dragon and the cat, there was also two transformation ones. The one that made her the most uneasy was the mind control one, if there was any that made her more nervous than destructive ones it was those,

When her turn finally came she swallowed hard, closed her eyes to take a deep breath and stepped forward trying to not cause another scene on her first day, "Im....Shirley Irwin, I...." she paused looking around the ground somewhat, twisting her foot somewhat into the dirt as she tried to come up with the best explanation "I guess I'm...a little more physical than normal people, though I'm flexible enough to roll up? I can dig through the ground ok and i don't get huHert easy" she made a faint knocking sound on her shell with a dull thud sounding out before coming to another realisation "B..But I don't think i can really demonstrate that easily!, erm...i guess my senses are also a little better too, the curling is easy enough though" her ears seeming to twitch for emphasis before she made a small hop into the air and furled up into a perfect ball, the orb landing with a minor tremor on the ground as it did before rolling in a few directions.

After a short demonstration she rolled herself back into line before popping out to stand back upright and look around at the reactions of her classmates.

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre kakemha kakemha Optimo Optimo Mikeivius Mikeivius Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Ayan Ayan Nunnery Nunnery aurivee_ aurivee_ JuniperBoi JuniperBoi BFabulous BFabulous

Leon Byrnes aka Aftershock
The rest of the student demonstrations flew by and before he knew it, everyone had gone. Aftershock finished scribbling something down after Shirley's turn and then walked in front of the class. "Alright. That'll do it for today. You guys are dismissed. Just remember what we went over today and I'll see you all tomorrow." With that, he moved around the neat line of students and began making his way towards the exit. He stopped halfway and turned back towards the class. "Oh yeah. You guys are free to do what you want but I'd recommend getting moved into your dorms. The sooner you do it, the better. Maybe meet and become acquainted with your dormmates." Now, having fully gotten everything out, he continued his march eventually disappearing into the distance.

Sin Chaser
Leasath Cissnei

#FFBF00
The Field
PlusUltra PlusUltra Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas kakemha kakemha Optimo Optimo Mikeivius Mikeivius Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Ayan Ayan Nunnery Nunnery aurivee_ aurivee_ JuniperBoi JuniperBoi BFabulous BFabulous

Leasath clapped subtley as the final student made their demonstration, ceasing as Aftershock stepped forward to address the class, dismissed them, and ... left. That was it? The entire school day's activities? Leasath was having a hard time comprehending that. Was high school life supposed to be this simple? He raised his hand to hold his chin as he spaced out with a thousand yard stare.

The only real reason Leasath was even hung up about this at all was that he couldn't think of anything to do with the rest of his day. Sure, Aftershock had just recommended that they get their dorms set up, but then what? Joyriding? Leasath considered that a night-time exclusive activity, and the day had still only just begun.

If he was going to have to figure this stuff out alone every single day, his future school life would be in danger of becoming excruciatingly boring now that actual street races were off the table for him. Becoming involved with superheroism had an annoying way of also tieing you down with following the law.

What am I even doing here...?

Shaking his head to dispel such a thought, he looked around at the other students and lightly cleared his throat.

"So, uh...what do you guys plan on doing now? After we deal with our dorms, I mean?"

Code by Serobliss

Feline Fatale
Tiffany Cissnei
#d35f4a
Interactions: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope BFabulous BFabulous Mentions: aurivee_ aurivee_
Field, with the group
Ill Intent

Now that the demonstrations were over, Tiffany forced herself to stop worrying about Echo and her abilities. She'd be fine. She half listened to their teacher as he spoke, once more considering the smell of alcohol on his breath before dismissing her thoughts further. Tiffany snorted in response to her brother's question. "I'm gonna do some sparring, before I handle my dorm stuff. Not like it's that hard moving into a room." She also knew exactly who she wanted to do some sparring with. And so, she walked away from her original spot next to her brother, approaching the son of the supposedly famous Enchantress. (Much like her brother, Tiffany had never heard of her).

She had a confident, casual stride, her tail softly swaying behind her. She offered a smile and a wave as she reached Chisomo. "Yo! Saw your demonstration, some pretty cool stuff, like seeing another fighter. Whadda ya say to a quick spar before we get to our dorms? We're already out on the field after all." She was about to offer a bet of money, before realizing the school probably wouldn't like if she started betting on student spars. It wouldn't stop her, just meant she wouldn't do it publicly. On the outside she seemed pretty genuine, though internally, she was plotting, to be far, she had every intention of making the fight fair, she was just very confident she'd have the upper hand.
Code by Serobliss

Jack Baker
unknown.png

LocationPhysical field
CompanyLeasath Cissnei
Tags Doctor Nope Doctor Nope
And just like that it was over. Aftershock gave his brief dismissal and left the students to their own ventures. "Moving in would be a good idea so we could go ahead and get settled in." But then what about the rest of the day? It probably wouldn't take that long to get all moved in. A familiar face and voice turned to the lost crowd.

It was the boy from earlier, one of the siblings. It seemed Jack wasn't the only one who struggled with the idea of what to do after moving into the dorms. The question settled into him, infecting his brain with a minor case of indecision and disorientation. It aroused various ideas to float about and bounce off his membranes like children in a bouncy house. Finally, an idea stuck out more than the rest.

"How about we hit the karaoke spot?" Jack turned to his peer and flashed a smile. "After we deal with our dorms, I mean." The mocking of Leasath's statement was a mere playful tease to indicate friendliness. Plus, he figured Leasath could take a little humor and wouldn't mind.

Kloudus Orion

Interactions/ mentions: Optimo Optimo Ayan Ayan Doctor Nope Doctor Nope kakemha kakemha

Kloud sighed as the teacher walked away leaving the students to their own devices "well" he looked over to Leasath and decided to be nice "Probably tour the campus, I would like to go touring the city but something tells me we are supposed to stay on campus" he rolled his eyes slightly before chuckling at Jack's comment about karaoke

Upon hearing the cat girl talking about sparring, his mind began to wander "I wonder if they have a training area students are allowed to use without supervision" he stretched his arms above his head, frowning slightly at the scars littering both arms. "Hey Kami, lets go find our dorms and then find something to do" he looked over to her before walking back towards the school.

On instinct he willed his powers to form wings but sighed when he remembered the no powers rule "stupid school" he muttered before the golden wings shattered into tiny pieces and dissipated in the air. โ€œWalking it is thenโ€ he muttered with a small attitude building in his chest โ€œwho are they to tell me not to use the powers I was born withโ€ he sighed before quietly heading towards the dorm, not even bothering to see if Kamilla had followed him.

Kamila King
They would get their own dorms, that could be interesting considering you'd have to share the room. When the teacher left the kids on their own, her mind began to wonder who out of everyone would she get to be her roommate. With the teacher's suggestion of moving into the dorms right away, Kami agreed in her head that it would be best to move in as soon as possible. Luckily, she didn't have much to move into their new dorms so getting used to the place should easy.

Hearing Kloud call over to her, she turned to follow him, calling out. "Sounds like a plan!" As she jogged a bit to catch up to him. Once she was finally able to catch up and walk alongside him, she averted her eyes slightly as she sensed the golden wings were formed but immediately dispersed. "You can say that again. Everything would be so much easier if we could just use them." She agreed while following him towards the dormitories.

But while walking a realisation dawned on Kamila. "Wait... does this mean we need permission everything we spar?"

Mentions / Interactions: Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Optimo Optimo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back