• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Malik Lee Harris

“Great. Just great.” Malik was walking around in the hallways. Despite the numerous guides telling him to use a map, he blissfully ignored them thinking he was able to get to the class just fine on his own. How wrong he was. He took out a slip a paper that said: ‘Mr. Byrnes, Room xxxx’ He put the slip away and began his search. “Let’s see…room xxxx…Room xxxx…Ah! There it is!”

He noticed a boy peeping through the door. He carefully maneuvered around him but not before saying: “Hello and Excuse Me!” Hopefully no one saw that awkward maneuver into the classroom. He looked at the class of his fellow metamen who were standing up and then looked at the teacher. “Uh, are you Mr. Byrne-“ Before he could finish they were leaving the classroom and into the physical field. He didn’t care if he was lost or if this was the right class. All he knew was that he wasn’t alone or lost. He took the time to get a closer look at his classmates. Hopefully he isn’t seen as weird when looking at them.

Interactions: Mr. Byrnes/Aftershock ( Optimo Optimo ), Chisomo ( BFabulous BFabulous )

Mentions: Practically Everyone

Tobias "Toby" Jones
"Hmmm.." Tobias was looking at the map of the school, he made sure, and then started heading down the hallway, he hated that his dad wanted him to go to this school because he was thinking this school would turn out a bit worse. "Hmm... Nope, Nope- Wait right room!" He exclaimed. Tobias noticed two boys and on that was eeeng into the classroom and the other just manuvered ast the said boy. Tobias walked to the boy."Excuse me, coming through."He said getting past the other boy politely.

When the boy wit dark skin said hi, Tobias just waved a bit."Oi, Is this the right class?"He asked looking around at his class room, besides the fact it's quite hard to tell with his own dark colored eyes. The class and the teacher started leaving out of the class into the physical field."Hey Wait for me!"He exclaimed. Her was quite glad to be in a class even if she doesn't think this is the right one. He just tagged along and sighed wishing to be back at home right now instead of being here.

Interactions: Malik Lee Harris( JuniperBoi JuniperBoi ), Chisomo ( BFabulous BFabulous )
Mentions: The class and Mr Byrnes

Sin Chaser
Leasath Cissnei

Classroom into Hallway, following with the class

With the seat he had chosen, Leasath was able to be one of the first to leave the classroom to follow Aftershock, but as that was happening the class gained a whopping three late students, almost as if on cue with the girl's question from before. The coincidence was almost impressive.

Regardless, now that the group was all walking together, Leasath decided that this would be a good time to start interacting with his fellow classmates now that awkward first impressions would have diminished a little. At his position, he had an easy opportunity to slow down his walk in order to fall back to any one of the students for a chat, the question being which one to talk to first. There was quite a diverse selection in this group, after all.

He supposed that it would be easiest and quickest to reach the person who sat on the front row nearby him, and so he slowed his pace to fall into step with the small girl who'd identified herself as Chie when she'd asked Aftershock about the low attendance.

"I'm surprised we're doing a physical activity so soon into the first day, but I suppose our teacher just wants to get an idea of our powers right away. What do you think he'll have in store for us?"

Code by Serobliss

Last edited:
Chie W. Beaufort
Interaction: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Optimo Optimo
Mention: SilverFeathers SilverFeathers (Prompting to tag along) BFabulous BFabulous JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (The triple answer) PlusUltra PlusUltra Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas kakemha kakemha

And the door indeed open, revealing three latecomers waiting outside the door. It wasn't till she gets outside she would then get their full appearance. Without any more delay, Byrnes had already made his way outside and to a section that appears to be a field of sorts that is designed for physical activity. She looks over her shoulder to gaze back at Nathaniel who was seated in the back. Long enough to catch his gaze, giving him a bright smile after. "Let's go! Nathaniel!" the girl's worn-out suitcase is already in hand, tied to a pink bracelet attached to her wrist. She marches outwards tailing just behind the instructor.

On her way out, she smiles at the 3 latecomers, albeit awkwardly as it was a crooked smile, followed by a nod. trying to keep pace with the instructor. She seems to be whispering to herself whilst looking up at the ceiling/sky. Coming to slow pace as another student stops by to chit-chat.

"I'm surprised we're doing a physical activity so soon into the first day, but I suppose our teacher just wants to get an idea of our powers right away. What do you think he'll have in store for us?"

"Hmm? I'm sorry, you are?" Asking the boy in a surprisingly blunt tone. Quickly turning her face away as if shaking her head once. "Ah, I mean yes, I think it is expected but I-i think you mean that it's so soon, ei-yes?" Scratching her head from the awkwardness of her delivery. Clearing her throat. "Who knows? Must be his preference to do so but we should worry not and just be ready for anything, kay?" Keeping the grin on her face.

Jack Baker
unknown.png

LocationClass > School hallways
CompanyChie W. Beaufort and Leasath Cissnei
Tags Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre BFabulous BFabulous JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Doctor Nope Doctor Nope
The click at the door signaled another person entering the room. But the man who entered was different from everyone else thus far. He was tall, probably around Shirley's height and he had a little bit of stubble on his face. When he entered he didn't say anything and just stared at the paper birds flying around the room. "Uh oh. He doesn't look very happy." A few moments passed and no sound came from him except the clacking of his shoes as he strolled up to the front podium.

After getting situated he finally made a comment on the birds. and then went on to lay out rules and guidelines for both the school and the class. "Aftershock, huh?" Jack studied him, curious as to what his power might be. When he finished his speech and asked for questions, Jack thought it would be crickets but one student named Chie spoke up and asked about students. He couldn't help but realize she sounded like a kid.

"Adorable." He thought chuckling to himself. Aftershock was about to answer when a small wave of students did it for him. The short, dark-skinned one opened the door to pop his head in before the other slightly taller dark-skinned one made an awkward maneuver around him to enter the classroom. "Uh... That was kinda awkward." Once the short, dark-skinned one fully entered, he gave the instructor some kind of note. It was silent for now. Except for the horrific sound of chairs screeching and sliding against the floor.

Everyone waited for Aftershock's next words. Then suddenly, he told everyone to grab their things and follow him. "A-Already?" Jack was kinda shocked they were leaving the classroom this soon. He grabbed his handbag and slung it over his shoulder, shoving his free hand into his pocket. "He's probably just going to give us a tour of the school." Everybody flowed out of the classroom like a steady stream.

As he exited, Jack noticed another boy, really short with completely dark eyes. "Ah, he must be a student to another class." The mass of the class continued down the hallway. "I could've swore I heard someone say 'wait for me'..." Jack shrugged it off as a mishearing and remained with the group.

Jack overheard the talking of two classmates about what Aftershock's plan was. He recognized one of the students as Chie, the cute nerdy girl who asked about students earlier. He smiled and picked up his pace a little, catching up to the two. "I'd have to agree with Chie on that." He directed his gaze towards her, broadening his smile. "Sorry to intrude on you guys' conversation. I just overheard you from back there." He gestured a little ways behind them.

"I, personally, think he's just gonna give us a tour. I doubt he'll have us do anything crazy on the first day. But, we should still be ready for anything." Then it dawned on him. "Oh, I'm Jack by the way. Jack Baker." He looked at the two students and flashed a pleasant smile.

Shirley Irwin
She remains silent though there is a sudden twitch of her ears when the delinquent boy mentioned friends, then again she could not be certain exactly what that meant given her lack of experience on the matter. "Erm...Y..Yes i Guess".

If she were about to say more or go quiet again would never be seen, as the teacher would suddenly arrive with a somewhat disapproving glance at the state of the classroom. It was only now that Shirley herself actually noticed the various works of origami frolicking which made her wonder how she had actually missed all that are going on. She must really be out of it with the stresses piling up.

Regardless she would turn her attention back on to the teacher as he spoke, seemingly starting the introduction/orientation for the school. She did go to raise her hand somewhat at his second point, while she could understand active powers, there really was not any way for her not to use hers, she had them her entire life as far as she could recall so normal/no power wasn't really something she could readily identify to be honest.

"Erm Teacher, Regarding erm...Powers that cant be turned off, Those wont get people in trouble right?."

Regardless of his answer though, she would grab her things and follow behind the rest of the group, and while she was listening she seemed a little too shy to voice up any input of her own directly so contented herself to silence.

Nathaniel Griffin (#81BEEE)
146f1519df1e8af8aa3db16d799beba0.jpg

Appearance: Wearing a casual white t-shirt and light-blue jeans. He's walking beside Shirley with his sage-green backpack.
Interactions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (replying back!) PlusUltra PlusUltra
Gruff, grumpy and straight to the point. That was the general impression Nathaniel got from his new teacher. Though he was unsure whether to be happy or sad to have such a personality be a central part of his life for the next few years, he was at least glad he wasn't someone longwinded or fantastical. Perhaps those kinds of teachers were fun to some, but in all honesty, he didn't find them very helpful at all, and felt his time was wasted in their lessons.

'Aftershock' was a name Nathaniel had heard of, but wasn't the most familiar with, hence he silently made a mental note to look him up in his free time. The mention of dorms wasn't a surprise, he had done his research on the school after all. The restriction on his powers was fine too, he'd just badger the teachers about it when he wanted to train them, or go off campus even. In the end, it was really his new teacher's final words that enlivened him.

'I'm more of a hands-on approach, practical type teacher. We'll be getting active in this class, believe that.'

Those words were enough to make Nathaniel look at him more seriously, even if only temporarily. He didn't want to get his hopes too high, he had been let down by teachers that just talked big before, but there was some greater sense of expectation simmering within him.
---
"I'll catch up in a bit." He smiled back towards Chie, finding it amusing how much of a perfect student she was, sitting right at the front as well as trailing right behind the teacher. Unlike the others that just picked up their bags and left, or the three latecomers that could just follow after Aftershock immediately, Nathaniel spent a bit of time putting away his earphones and map, leaving him as one of the last to leave.

As he left, he quickly noticed the groups that had formed and the lack thereof, silently thinking it was too early in the year for cliques and outcast roles to be forming. Approaching the lonely, but formidable figure at the back, he recalled her unanswered question and gave some words of comfort. "I'm sure you're fine." He began casually, before introducing himself. "I'm Nathaniel, what's your name?"

Echo Dellis
Classroom Halls
Interactions: None
Mentions: None

With a confident and relaxed demeanor, Echo headed down the hall towards where her classroom was supposed to be. She was fashionably late - which was, admittedly, not the best impression to make on her first day, but the matter was out of her control. Not her fault that someone engaged her in conversation on the way there - specifically, commenting on the rather formal nature of her outfit, consisting of a white dress shirt, a purple necktie, and black leggings. It would have been rude to dismiss them.

Upon arriving at the classroom, she waited outside for a moment, listening through the closed door. Conveniently enough, she could hear a voice - most likely the teacher - commanding the class to follow him out of the classroom. A few seconds later, the door opened and students began to file out, some talking with a companion, others choosing to keep to themselves.

Without missing a beat, she moved from her position leaned against the wall and slipped into the group of students, her confidence never fading. With some luck, no one would notice that she'd been late, as long as she didn't cause a stir.

As they walked, Echo took the time to observe her new classmates. They were a quite varied crowd, but she couldn't determine much about them in regards to their abilities, with the exception of one tall girl that clearly had the features of an armadillo. Hopefully, she'd get to learn a bit more about them in whatever activity they were being taken to participate in.

Last edited:
Kamila King
(Interactions: Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas )

Hearing someone else come into the room, Kamila turned to see an older looking man, probably the teacher. She already got her first impression of him when he asked to stop with her paper hummingbirds. "Alright alright." She said softly as all her birds flew towards her table and landed on the surface and stopped moving once more, just origami creatures on a desk now. But seeing Kloud smirk, Kamila couldn't help but chuckle a bit herself. "Klo, he could be like 40." She joked as whispered this to Kloud, if he had a crush on their teacher, it would be hilarious.

"That's just great..." She sounded slightly annoyed at the mention of the regulation of their powers. The only reason Kamila had so much control over her power was because she used to use it every day, for various different things. Not being able to use her powers without supervision constantly would be very different for sure. As she listened to the rest of Mr. Byrnes lecture, she was relieved that practice spars were allowed, all they had to do was ask him. whether that would be an easy task or not, she'd have to find out later. And dorms, she had mixed feelings about moving into the dorms. She liked where she lived currently but a dorm could be much easier to maintain than her current residence.

As he finished speaking and Chie asked some questions, some more kids came through the door, new classmates probably. Looking around the room, she noticed they were a decent sized class. this was going to be interesting. But something more interesting was that they were leaving the classroom. She had a hunch that Mr. Byrnes wanted to get a sense of everyone's abilities and what they could do.

Turning to Kloud with a smirk on her face, she stood up and slung her backpack on her shoulder and asked him, "Are you ready to show these people what we're made of?" As she started to walk out of the classroom, probably expecting Kloud to follow, but looked over her shoulder just to check.

Sin Chaser
Leasath Cissnei

Hallway, towards the field

And of course, the first response to his question was "I'm sorry, you are?" . It was quite a shock to be sure, but the girl seemed to catch herself and move onto answering him pretty quickly. Leasath chalked it up to her own momentary awkwardness, relating greatly to that. She had a good point, though. What use was there in worrying about it?

Another student joined in the conversation, a boy around Leasath's height, agreeing with Chie.
"I, personally, think he's just gonna give us a tour. I doubt he'll have us do anything crazy on the first day. But, we should still be ready for anything."

Another good point. Anything could happen in a place like this.

"Oh, I'm Jack by the way. Jack Baker."

Leasath smiled, holding his hand out towards Jack to shake. "Leasath Cissnei. Sin Chaser. Glad to finally make an aquaintance with someone!" This was nice. He'd thought making friends would be a daunting challenge, but it seemed to be going pretty well so far.

Continueing to walk alongside them, he mused out loud.
"Hm. A tour does sound feasible, but I wouldn't expect it to start at the physical field. You two are right, though. There's no use in worrying about it and we'll just prepare to deal with anything Aftershock throws at us!"

Code by Serobliss

Chie W. Beaufort
Interactions: Optimo Optimo Doctor Nope Doctor Nope (Transitioning to) PlusUltra PlusUltra SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

Another boy in the back would agree with her statement. An impressive physique contrasts the other boy's gentle appearance. Introducing himself as Jack baker which the other boy would follow after.

"Jack, Leasath. Nice to meet you, boys. I hope you two had a wonderful morning." Giving the two a crooked smile and a staredown to the recently cleaned floor. "Sin chaser? Is that your future hero name? I mean would that mean y-- Sure! It's an awesome name, hehee..." raising her chin up back to Leasath. Sounding like cutting herself mid-sentence as followed by her back headscratch. Making an awkward silence between the two.

The girl would find herself giggling at the two boys, who were basically parroting the last part of what she said. Her head turns to the back, looking for someone. "If I may, I'll have to leave you, boys, for a sec." The girl nearly stopped walking but not disrupting the flow of those around her as she grazed outward the flow. She'd align her pace to none other than Nathaniel who appears to be talking to a large armored girl seated at the back.
"H-hey! Wha's poppin' back here? Everything alright?" She waved hello at the girl who seems mousey herself. Her general size is intimidating. "Yes, this is Nathaniel!" She added pointlessly.

Feline Fatale
Tiffany Cissnei
Interactions: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Optimo Optimo (x2) Mentions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Hallway, coming down a stairwell
Another student, clearly late, manifested, this time coming down a stairwell in the hallway, seeming momentarily baffled by how lost she had gotten, before regaining herself and walking towards the group. Wow, what I get for not actually looking at a map.

The woman's abilities were at least to an extent obvious. She had dressed practically for the weather, a tank top, and some loose pants, red and black respectfully. Though notably a pair of semi opaque goggles crested her head, even though they weren't on properly for the moment. Her cat like ears swiveled slightly as she heard some of each conversation that was happening, before she tuned out what she didn't care about. Meanwhile the tail that hung behind her lazily swayed, like she was already bored of school. To be fair, she was.

She gave a flash of a smirk towards who she could only assume was the teacher, Aftershock.
"Tiffany, late, not absent." was all she said, no attempt at an excuse or an apology, just a statement of fact. And then she noticed Leasath, her previous smirk turning into a shit eating grin as she approached, tail sticking up some behind her. She noted the other girl who seemed to just be disengaging from conversation with the two boys, but didn't really spare her a second thought.

Her smile continued to grow as she approached, she was pretty sure she overheard the other girl calling the other guy Jake or something. Eh, she'd figure it out. "Sath! Guess who's schedule got changed?" She was teasing him, obviously, but wasn't actually trying to be antagonistic. For a moment she considered hugging him to mess with him, but decided to simply match his stride, glancing over to Jack almost as an after thought.
"Tiffany, I'm his big sister." She mentioned simply. Of course she was actually several months his junior, but she was a half inch taller, and that's what counted in her eyes.
Code by Serobliss

Jack Baker
unknown.png

LocationSchool hallways
CompanyThe Cissnei siblings
Tags Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Ayan Ayan
Jack firmly wrapped his hand around Leasath's and gave a brief shake. "Sin Chaser, huh? Sounds like a pretty cool name." The smile on Jack's face grew ever so slightly at the thought of a hero name. To him, it was exciting to think of things like hero names and costumes. It felt official. Jack released Leasath's hand as Chie spoke.

"Nice to meet you guys too." Not much was said before she dismissed herself and slowed her pace so she would be close to the back. Soon after, she was replaced with another girl. One who resembled a cat. She addressed Leasath with what Jack assumed was a nickname. "She must know him." Their eyes met as the girl glanced to Jack while he was was already looking at her. "Oh! Big sister? Well hello there Tiffany. I'm Jack."

Sin Chaser
Leasath Cissnei

Interactions: Ayan Ayan Optimo Optimo

"Right?! People keep telling me it's too cheesey of a name, but I know it'll sound cool when its actually being used!" Leasath was clearly excited about that. Chie had sounded initially dismissive of the name which was a bummer, but this was the name that Leasath felt would truly describe him as a hero. Or, the hero he was going to become, at least.

He watched Chie drop back to another conversation after she'd made a giggle at the two boys repeating her words. He'd initially chalked her up to simple awkward first impressions, but after putting everything together he was starting to realise she may have been truly aloof. "She's an odd one, huh..."

Then he heard it. The sound of dread itself.

"Sath!"

Oh no. Oh no. No, no no. Why did she have to be here? After the incident, he'd had to reveal to Tiffany along with the rest of his family that he was engaged in unsavoury activity, and that was a real awkward time. There were other things he hadn't revealed to his sister about himself yet, and he was hoping he wouldn't have to for quite some time by enrolling in Lone Oak. Of course she enrolled after him. He would not escape her so easily after all.

"Oh. A schedule change, huh? Well, isn't that just..."

"....G R E A T ?"

He had spoken through subtley gritted teeth, forcing a large smile as he did so.

Tiffany had wasted no time in introducing herself to Jack...as his older sister? Teasing him obviously, but he could do it right back.

He sighed in a half-laugh, smiling more naturally now. "Yup. Guess my little sister's along for the ride."

He didn't outright correct her, but he still made a contradiction. That should have been enough to cause some entertaining confusion.

Code by Serobliss

Bombastic
Elysia Rose

Coming down hallway, towards students going to field

Elysia skampered down the hallway, making a sharp turn and leaping behind the class that she assumed was hers. If it wasn't, oh well! "Phew.." Pulling a circular-shaped lollipop from her lips, her eyes scanned the crowd-- what a bunch of dorks. Talking to each other! Hah, who needed to do that? Stomping the urge out to giggle outwardly, she dramatically stuck her hands into her pocket and walked right alongside a side of students that seemed to know each other. Yee-uhck, friends..

Despite not planning to make friends ever during her time here- she did have to find out if she was in the right class. Peering over to the ground of the now confirmed siblings from the smaller brother and company. Popping out a calcium packet from her pocket, dipping her lolly in and casually placing it in her mouth as she tapped the shoulder of the cat chick.. sibling thing. "Yeoo.. Is this the Aftershock dude's class, or whateva?" Speaking casually and with no mind of manners in place, she had expected an answer right then and there. "'Cuz if it ain't, I'm in the wroong class.. and I can't afford to be super late to this class, might give me a bad look, ya know?" A snarky giggle, she shifted the lolly in her mouth to sit against her left cheek- eyes filled with mischievousness-- THAT much was obvious from first impression. She didn't seem too interested in even acknowledging the other male in the group. She only needed one response to get her answer, after all.

Code by Serobliss

Feline Fatale
Tiffany Cissnei
#d35f4a
Hallway, with the group
Tiffany's eyes slightly narrowed as Leasath accurately referred to her as his little sister. She gave him a playful punch in the shoulder as retaliation. Well, playful for her anyway. She wasn't actually annoyed though, the fur on her tail and ears would have bristled if she was. A second before replying verbally to Jack, for the briefest moment, her body tensed and her ears perked up, swiveling slightly to catch the sound coming from behind her.

Someone approaching, seemed to just pop something into their mouth, a lollipop by the scent of it. When Elysia went to tap her shoulder, Tiffany swiveled to face her, avoiding the physical contact. She didn't like being touched unexpectedly. She maintained the same walking pace, now walking backwards, seeming confident in her ability to navigate without looking where she was going. Who was this chick? She had a look in her eyes that kinda reminded Tiffany of herself. That meant there was only one way this interaction could go.

"Nah. Think that's on the fourth floor. Good luck and Godspeed." She offered a two finger salute as she turned back around. For someone who just met her, she sounded genuine enough. She probably wouldn't have bullshit her if there weren't people around to correct said bullshit, but since there were, no fur off her tail. She once more faced Jack and Leasath.

"Yeah, nice ta meet ya and all that jazz. Hope my bro didn't make a bad impression, he's always been a bit.... Boring." She mentioned with another small smirk directed towards her brother. Not her fault he was a nerd though. Unlike several of those in the class, Tiffany wasn't worried about making friends, not in the sense that she didn't want to, in the sense that she didn't think she'd have trouble with that. She wasn't exactly a social butterfly, but did have a knack for making friends. Or enemies. She was kinda polarizing now that she thought about it.
Oh Well.
Code by Serobliss

Shirley Irwin
Turning to the new arrival the larger girl would tap her fingers together once more, making eye contact for a moment before looking away "Erm, Irwin....S..Shirley Irwin...Its..." she was cut off somewhat as there was suddenly another person jumping, quickening her breathing somewhat as they were checking on the two of them.

Had she done something wrong? Was there something she forgot to say or was it because she didn't do the greeting right?, oh they were looking, wait she was staring! No,no,no calm down just answer them.

Raising a hand to slowly wave to the new arrival she speaks up once more "Y..Yes, Everything is...is fine, nothing wrong here, just...just introducing myself. I'm...Shirley" her hand remained waving throughout as if stuck in the gesture.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

Nathaniel Griffin (#81BEEE)
146f1519df1e8af8aa3db16d799beba0.jpg

Appearance: Wearing a casual white t-shirt and light-blue jeans. He's walking beside Shirley and Chie with his sage-green backpack.
Interactions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre PlusUltra PlusUltra
"Irwin? Oh, Shirley. It's nice to meet you, Shirley Irwin." His tone audibly softened as he realized her nervousness, though internally he was wondering where he had heard the Irwin surname before. It wasn't an uncommon surname, but he felt he had read about it somewhere recently as well.

"Oh, hey Chie. What's up? I was just trying to get to know some more of my new classmates." Nathaniel smiled, pondering why she left the other two to come all the way back here. Perhaps she was worried he'd somehow get lost again? Haha, that was a fair worry honestly. "I thought we'd get a chance to make introductions in class, but I guess not huh."

He looked at Chie funnily as she helped introduce him. What was she doing? Did she think their new classmate might not have heard him the first time? Did he accidentally speak really quietly? He was a little confused, but smiled at her as thanks.

Noticing Shirley waving whilst introducing herself again, he decided to copy the notion and wave at Chie for a bit too. Handshakes and waving weren't really gestures he took part in, usually just nodding as a greeting if anything, but it seemed somewhat fun seeing everyone around him do them.

"Where are you two from? I guess it's a little obvious why we applied here, but why do you guys want to be heroes?" He asked with genuine curiosity, glancing between his tall and small companion.

Tobias" Toby" Jones
Tobias looked at the black-haired teen talking to another kid, Soe this dude decided to bring himself into this conversation and watched The girl- Wait Tiffany isn't it. "You two are siblings?"He asked out sounding a bit confused. Tobias was going to ask, it was just the fact that he was a bit not quite understanding this. "Also I'm Tobias Jones by the way."He added offering a handshake a bit. "Also sorry I was interrupting your conversation."He added. Not wanting things to get off of the wrong foot.

Le Roleplay Pings: Optimo Optimo Ayan Ayan Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Sin Chaser
Leasath Cissnei

#FFBF00
Interactions: Optimo Optimo Ayan Ayan Nunnery Nunnery Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Normally Tiffany's "playful" punches were strong enough to illicit fairly vocal reactions from Leasath. Not this time though, as he seemed oddly resistant to it today. He noticed Tiffany spinning around to deal with...yet another latecomer. Something was very noticeable about the way this new girl carried herself, though. She seemed a lot like his sister, which his actual sister also seemed to pick up on and become annoyed with.

And that provided a unique opportunity.

"She's messing with you. You're in the right place," He confirmed to Elysia. He couldn't let such an asset leave so soon. How many people were there around that could actually annoy Tiffany for him? As for Tiffany's later remarks to Jack, he didn't make any retorts to that. He didn't mind having a boring appearance, and in some cases welcomed it.

This group of theirs' was starting to become a bit crowded, he noticed, as yet another student joined in the conversation. Quite a smaller boy this time, with very interesting dark eyes. Asking to confirm whether Leasath and Tiffany were actually siblings. Was it really that interesting of a point to talk about?

"Hard to believe, I know, but we are in fact related." He smiled and took Tobias' handshake. "Leasath Cissnei. Don't worry about interrupting, conversations don't really tend to go very far with Tiffany anyway."

Code by Serobliss

The Red Devil
Attano Corvo
The short male halted right behind he lollipop head. He had a long frown along his face. His tail moved left and right with irritation before he spoke up.
“You know, it’s quite rude to leap over someone like that and then casually ignore them.”
The shawty finally spoke. It was almost like he had no presence. Maybe it was just the loud air around him or just his quiet nature. He stared at the company from behind, soon after he began to walk along and past them, passing to the right of the lollipopper.

Interacted with: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Ayan Ayan Nunnery Nunnery Optimo Optimo Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Code by Serobliss

Last edited:
Chie W. Beaufort
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

It's a bit quieter from here compared to the gaggle of students up ahead which filled quickly with chatter as Jack and Leasath's conversing students increase in numbers. Looking back to Nathaniel and the shell girl. "That's good, That's good! I guess will have to introduce ourselves to each other, teehee~." Looking at the boy's eyes who were staring at her funny before addressing the other girl who is stuck in a waving animation.

"Hello, Shirley! I'm Chie! A pleasure to meet you. I hope you had a good morning." Chie's voice volume's down as well. Almost making it hard to eavesdrop from a foot away. The bespectacled girl had volunteered herself to gently slide her freehand to Shirley's waving hand, easily putting it down, finishing with a gentle pat right after. "Your shell here is quite awesome. An impressive carapace structure if do say so myself, mhm. I assume this very lightweight to you but wow you are strong!" looking over her shoulder complementing the tridacna gigas in the group so far. Shirley outstands impressively and yet her meekness is just as impressive.

"Where are you two from? I guess it's a little obvious why we applied here, but why do you guys want to be heroes?" He asked with genuine curiosity, glancing between his tall and small companion.

Chie leans back with her free hand on her chest.
"Wow! Heavy hitting questions already!" She giggled as her eyes looked around for nothing. "W-well, I live a bit far from here, I go here by the subway train from Clair De Luna station to Nikkoh Station. Should be about a 45-minute trip, if! There are no wacky hijinks of Hero vs Insurgents happening at the time. Then a 5-minute walk from Clair De Luna Station and from Nikkoh Station 7-minute walk to my house, uphill road. Okay-- I forgot to tell you that when you drop from the station go upstairs from the overpass as that is the faster way. Also, did you know that overpass is where the first sighting... Of the elusive Insurgent, Scarlet Santiago was spotted. I thought she was a myth but rumors say she's... Real? I think. A-am getting carried away!" She shook her head. "Take a sharp turn right! The road there will lead to a bit on the lonely hillside. Look for a 1 story house with an annoying big yellow roof. A dysfunctional neon sign that s-says "uto ervce" instead of auto service and Shlabam! just ring the doorbell!" She follows through with the explanations with small hand gestures for pointless visualization as her other hand is bound to her worn-out suitcase.

Chie looks down to the ground, her smile nearly fading blank for a few seconds before looking back up to Nathaniel.
"I guess, it's the right thing to do you know? Hehee... I mean, we have powers that normal people can't normally do and I think we should learn how to use it. A-and what better way to do that than here, yes? I think we can help people with our abilities and uphold to those who need us most." There's a tinge of crookedness in her face as she scratches the back of her ear and curls a dangling sideburn, keeping its curled form.

Kloudus Orion
9CA640B1-42B8-4B7A-89EF-2B29A418EB82.jpeg
Interactions: kakemha kakemha

Kloud chuckled at Kami’s remark about the mans age “oh please, I have some class” he rolled his eyes, closing his notebook and placing it back in his bag.he stood up to follow the rest of the class and slunk to the back of the group, his fathers voice blaring in his skull ‘study your enemy until it is time to strike their weakest point’ Kloud shook his head in disgust “not enemies, not yet anyway” he mumbled glancing that the class before following the teacher out the class.

As he walked in the hallway, his mind seemed to drift in and out of his memories, the memories of various missions playing over and over while his father’s voice commanded him in each one. Kloud didn’t even notice his powers activating themselves until his hands began to give off a faint glow, noticing this he shoved his hands in his pockets and sighed deeply. Deactivating his powers quickly, his hands stopped glowing but his eyes remind their bright gold instead of his normal brown. “Stupid emotions” he mumbled hoping people would just ignore the flashlights he currently called eyes.

Atop a skyscraper stood two individuals. "So what are you thinking? You think this'll work?" One said. "Yes." The other answered. "Hope you've got a plan cause this could prove troublesome." "The plan isn't the problem. You all just have to make sure you follow it correctly. There shouldn't be anything or anyone that should prove to be a problem." "If you say so. So what now?" "We move on Lone Oak soon."

Jack Baker
"Little sister?" The short but impactful statement from Leasath sparked confusion within Jack. The confusion kind of bothered him but he eventually let it go. Suddenly a white-haired female approached Tiffany asking if this was the right class. After observing her behavior and manner of speech, Jack came to the conclusion she was kind of odd. Tiffany turned to the newcomer and blatantly lied to her face.

"Why'd she lie?" Jack went to say something but was cut off by Tiffany herself, mentioning something about her brother being boring. He ignored the comment and instead asked, "Why'd you lie?" A new voice drew Jack's attention. He turned to see the same dark-eyed boy he saw earlier and thought belonged to another class. "This little group is kinda getting big..." It seemed as though more and more people kept joining the trios conversation.

"Tobias, huh?" Jack no longer had to worry in the back of his mind about the white-haired girl being led astray as Leasath corrected his sister and confirmed she was indeed in the right place. Just when he thought no more people would join, a dragon-looking boy passed the white-haired girl and walked with the rest of us.

Leon Byrnes aka Aftershock
Alas, they arrived at the physical field. It resembled your typical football field and track except a little bigger. Aftershock led the kids to the side of the field. "Alright, everyone line up should to shoulder." Now seeing them lined up, he noticed some new faces. Latecomers who straggled in as they made their way down.

"What I'm going to have you all do is, one by one, you're going to come up front and state your name and what you can do. You'll then demonstrate your ability and go back into line. Got it? Okay, good. I'm not gonna call you guys out and there's no order. Just come up one by one at your own will. Whoever'd like to be first, go on ahead." He gestured towards the open patch of grass in front of the class.

Bombastic
Elysia Rose

Coming down hallway, towards students going to field into field.

"Nah. Think that's on the fourth floor. Good luck and Godspeed." The cat-thing woman said so casually, as if it weren't a load of horseshit she just spewed from the looks of the rest of the group, and even confirmed by her own brother that it was a lie. That's quite alright, two can play at that game. Laughing softly, her own gasp cut that cocky look; " ..Wait are you sure you went into the right class yourself? Didn'tcha say something about a transfer from another class? Or.. wait, are you just that lonely without your older brother? " She could continue, and she would've, if it hadn't been for the tiny dragon dude that pointed out how rudely she jumped over him. " Sorry, little man! " She said, before grinning. " ANYWAYS! It was nice meeting you all, I hope we get along nice n well! " With that she ran past, getting to the front of the line, all worked up and ready for whatever they were doing.

As they made it to the field, and lined up- she was revved up and stepped forward first. " Hello all! I am Elysia Rose, my ability is blowing things the FUCK up, but for this demonstration, I'll do a tiny little blast, 'kay? Good enough, Mr. Aftershock? " With that she lifted her palm, showing it to the crowd- before grabbing her switchblade and cutting across it, leaving an open wound. If looked closely enough at, small heatwaves could be seen exhuming from the cut. " See that? That's my fuel, and this is my fire! " Grabbing a vile of gunpowder, she put her palm facing up toward the sky and then poured a little on her wound. Within seconds, a BOOM echoed throughout the school field as fire engulfed her hand, causing a minor blast wave from it- but she stood firm. Un-phased by any part of the explosion, that being her apart of her ability. After that she took her stuff and walked back in line and hummed, bandaging her wound. " Who's next? "

Interactions: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope , Ayan Ayan , Mikeivius Mikeivius , Optimo Optimo

Code by Serobliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back