• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Optimo

Demon Defier
In a universe where all types of supernatural beings exist, there's a planet called Erth. On this planet resides supernatural protectors called superheroes. These superheroes protect Erth from supernatural beings that want to destroy or control it. These superheroes were born with special abilities that not everyone was born with. They can do things others can't, things that shouldn't even be possible. These people are called metamen. Metamen typically grow to become superhereos and if a metamen used their powers in a violent or destructive way, they'd be considered an insurgent. There are different level insurgents depending on what they've done or plan to do. With the population only growing larger and larger with metamen, the government needed a place to school and train these metamen, especially higher class ones (metamen are classified by levels, similar to the way insurgents are, based on power level or potential power level), so they wouldn't become insurgents and could learn to control their abilities. Years ago they founded a school called Lone Oak for students aged 14-18. Lone Oak is a high school that specializes in teaching and training metamen. It has birthed some of the greatest heroes to date. The new year is starting and a new class of freshmen are being welcomed to the school. The school is on an island away from the main city with living quarters on campus. This is so students can be consistently monitored and safe in the hands of professionals. With the new year starting, and villains on the rise, what will come of Erth and it's inhabitants, more specifically the incoming freshmen class.

So basically Wonderverse is a supernatural universe I've created that is very similar to DCU and Marvel. There are all different time periods, events, worlds, etc that flesh out this universe but this particular roleplay would be focusing in on a high school on Erth (which is basically Earth), and it's students. This roleplay takes place in a modern setting.

Rules
- This roleplay will be semi-lit to adv-lit which means posts would range from single paragraph to multi-para. If you plan to participate in this roleplay, be able to meet these requirements more often then not. I know people can get writer's block, I get it. As long as you try and at least give something to go off of.
- Our characters will be freshmen. So almost all students will be 14-15 unless you don't make a student, which brings me to my next point.
- To be apart of this roleplay, it is not required to make a student. You could make a teacher, superhero, supervillain, etc. Just let me know beforehand so our plans don't clash.
- If you are interested or have any questions, please let me know. And don't worry I don't plan for this to be a boring high school roleplay. Exciting things are planned to happen ranging from a small scale to a large scale.

OOC
Characters
Roleplay​

Last edited:
Woo! I’m interested. Can we make a student that is a supernatural being, but hides it from everyone? But they’d still be at Lone Oak cuz they have abilities and can hide easily.

Woo! Hopefully more interest happens lol.

Are all the students heroes or do you have the option to choose between hero or villain

Alsooo interested!
You can be whatever you want, of course the school isn’t gonna train students to be villains. But your character can ultimately be whatever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back