• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Don't apologize! :angryfrown:

We all have busy days, or low-inspiration days, or writer's block days, so especially for the longetivity of a group roleplay, don't ever feel the need to apologize. It's totally normal to just throw something small/low effort out there when you just need to keep the story moving.

Sorry bit of a rant from me lmao, still something I need to remind myself of most days xD
Can't believe we're still getting apologies after my whole rant >:C
Jk I understand the feeling haha

Sorry for the late post, also seems i was getting no notifications from OOC on RPN. Did i miss anything?

Optimo Optimo I didn't ever say what was in the note, cus my brain was fogging up. The note basically says that, Chisomo is a spoiler, entitled, jack nugget and his mother wants all those kinks ironed out.

Optimo Optimo I didn't ever say what was in the note, cus my brain was fogging up. The note basically says that, Chisomo is a spoiler, entitled, jack nugget and his mother wants all those kinks ironed out.
Chisomo is great at karaoke nights if only he could chillax and not sing like they will be getting the big 'W' in Erth's version of "The voice". haha

Chisomo is great at karaoke nights if only he could chillax and not sing like they will be getting the big 'W' in Erth's version of "The voice". haha
I like the way you think :O! He would totally walk in and put on a FULL performance, with costume changes!

"How on Erth did he get a costume ch--"

Chie: Don't think too hard about it, man. Don' think too hard about it... -_-

Last edited:
Tiffany's power scales directly with how big a gun she can find, quite fun. And also hi I am one of those people.

That was the idea, gotta love sibling inspiration. Anyway, I am going to begin work on my first rp post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back