• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My dude, I DIDN'T KNOW A QUIET WINDOW CORNER SEAT = PROTAGONIST'S SEAT.
Hmmm?
1663635370271.png

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???
1663635554030.png

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????????????????????????????????
1663635707964.png

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1663635850819.png

Hmmm?
View attachment 1023808

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???
View attachment 1023812

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????????????????????????????????
View attachment 1023813

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

View attachment 1023814
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't remember these things tbh my brain is too small to recall these kinda little details 😭
(I appreciate you taking the time to finding all these examples to prove me wrong lmao)
(Also Yugi boy <3)

Would call it more like a refreshing of memory.

That's where ya boi is seated! So get used to it!!!

Would call it more like a refreshing of memory.

That's where ya boi is seated! So get used to it!!!
Yuuko-Despair-anime-33145839-500-281.gif

Look SilverFeathers SilverFeathers , Atleast Natethaniel gets to watch Chie march weirdly to his seat. lmao

POV: You're about to watch your classmate Chie ask Nate for Karaoke night and homework.

Lmao, We need somebody in the class to play children's card games unironically.
I meaaaaaan would we rather have a kid who loves his friends and would do anything for them…..or a genuine psychotic egotistical teen who wants to be god? Did I mention murder? Lots and lots of murder

Look SilverFeathers SilverFeathers , Atleast Natethaniel gets to watch Chie march weirdly to his seat. lmao

POV: You're about to watch your classmate Chie ask Nate for Karaoke night and homework.

I love this, but also can't wait for the karaoke night and homework lmao, sounds like it would be a lot of fun with everyone before/amidst the more serious stuff in the rp 👀
Lmao, We need somebody in the class to play children's card games unironically.
Pls, I would love to get Nathaniel hooked on something like that bc of a classmate haha

And about the murder... I mean, some in the class have such parents no?

I love this, but also can't wait for the karaoke night and homework lmao, sounds like it would be a lot of fun with everyone before/amidst the more serious stuff in the rp 👀

Pls, I would love to get Nathaniel hooked on something like that bc of a classmate haha

Hey now, people can’t control who their family members are…..but fair point, his parents are indeed murderous

Hey now, people can’t control who their family members are…..but fair point, his parents are indeed murderous
Which is why Chie may have to invite her friends to her chill and rather boring house. Where one of the fun things Chie likes to do is "Karaoke and Homework" strange combo but she unironically enjoys doing it with friends lmao.

Just wondering - is this still accepting character sheets?

Aftershock would exit the classroom and lead the students to the physical field.
Optimo's latest post

1663642973071.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back