• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
RPN stopped giving updates again, manually checking though seems i didn't miss anything.

Its kinda reason alot of RP's im in end up making Discords due to RPN being spotty with notifications at times.

Ayan Ayan I don't think you were here when it was gone over in class but using your powers on campus without staff supervision, instruction, or permission is strictly prohibited. Also, student's can't spar without staff permission.

Ayan Ayan I don't think you were here when it was gone over in class but using your powers on campus without staff supervision, instruction, or permission is strictly prohibited. Also, student's can't spar without staff permission.
Correct, Tiffany wasn't here for any of that, I personally am fully aware.

Does raise question about Powes where you can't really not use them since they are part of your basic body etc.

Yeah TIffany can't really ever not be using her powers, lmao.

Hello peeps! I'm just checking in to tell you I'll try to get a post up tomorrow and apologize. My life kinda went to shit in a rather short amt of time, but I'm not abandoning y'all. If you need to just put Chisomo where he needs to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back