• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests Wonders Secret Lair (Freebies and taking Requests!)

Wonder Woman

Rpns Heroic Father Figure

Hey guys! I've been fiddling with codes lately and decided to maybe post a few that I had begun really liking! I'm no epic master of coding but I think what I've done so far is pretty cute. If you'd like to use one ask me first, though I'll probably say yes and I now have a request sheet below (please send it to me in PM not on this page!)
Happy Coding!
023d12f24cea09575030f6adce181bf5.png

Theme:
Sheet type (ic,CS, interest check):
Font:
#of images (if you don't have any):
Colour Palette:
Mobile friendly?:
Slides? How Many?:
Scroll:
Columns:

Last edited:

bd10079687480b074ace2f940495fdf3.png

full
41daebb95eeba9cad28dc06c42cedf4a.png

‘I love you’ means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you’re in a bad mood or too tired to do things I want to do. It means loving you when you’re down, not just when you’re fun to be with. I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same way for me.

8bf2f10e520fe349e6c2de8f005af9c6.png

‘I love you’ means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you’re in a bad mood or too tired to do things I want to do. It means loving you when you’re down, not just when you’re fun to be with. I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same way for me.

64a02c99e779f4ee3155db5be42d1283.png

He smiled and as he did it, she was filled with a sudden triumph and a great ecstasy, for she knew then that he was hers, and she loved him, and it was something she had known from the very beginning. She had known that this thing was to happen, that nothing could prevent it; she was part of his body and part of his mind, they belonged to each other, both wanderers, both fugitives, cast in the same mold.

29baca41ab0ad9de5c637e6ab525b721.png

full
coding credits: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

0621194d18fa7d4f96f0f1a5e30935d5.png

full

full

Last edited:
b2d2db69e8b5617b2292a1d45e17be8e.png

full

Outfit:
Tags:

And I thought about how many people have loved those songs. And how many people got through a lot of bad times because of those songs. And how many people enjoyed good times with those songs. And how much those songs really mean. I think it would be great to have written one of those songs. I bet if I wrote one of them, I would be very proud. I hope the people who wrote those songs are happy. I hope they feel it's enough. I really do because they've made me happy. And I'm only one person.
And I thought about how many people have loved those songs. And how many people got through a lot of bad times because of those songs. And how many people enjoyed good times with those songs. And how much those songs really mean. I think it would be great to have written one of those songs. I bet if I wrote one of them, I would be very proud. I hope the people who wrote those songs are happy. I hope they feel it's enough. I really do because they've made me happy. And I'm only one person.And I thought about how many people have loved those songs. And how many people got through a lot of bad times because of those songs. And how many people enjoyed good times with those songs. And how much those songs really mean. I think it would be great to have written one of those songs. I bet if I wrote one of them, I would be very proud. I hope the people who wrote those songs are happy. I hope they feel it's enough. I really do because they've made me happy. And I'm only one person.

tumblr_m5rwzf4SQi1rrwrms.gif

full

Notes from Rocket:
This is just a little IC I made for a music rp that I'm in, not 100% sure if I'll actually use it but here you go! I use fontmeme.com for almost every pretty font .png I use (like the title, slides, etc.) the font I used from there for this is Fortunates December if you wanted to change up the words and such!
Hope you enjoy!

full

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

[Chorus:]
Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
Hey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire. How about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored.

[Chorus 2x]

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep, what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change

You'll never shine if you don't glow.

[Chorus]

☼☼☼

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

43fab9360258937f5564f52a9a45afce5735907e_128.gif

You'll never shine if you don't glow

[Chorus:]
Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
Hey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire. How about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored.

[Chorus 2x]

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep, what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change

You'll never shine if you don't glow.

[Chorus]

Notes from Rocket:
This code is dedicated to spookie spookie
They know why.

eca4430db26b0e78b3c41d29a2801f67.png

8f6447e6ddf67ecf7996f697d4af29f2.png
We go together
Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
Remembered forever
As shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop
That's the way it should be
Wah-oooh, yeah!
We're one of a kind
Like dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo
Our names are signed
Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy
Shooby doo-wop she-bop

1c0057e8f601714b495279b19528e665.png
We go together
Remembered forever
Wah-oooh, yeah!
We're one of a kind
Our names are signed
Shooby doo-wop she-bop

709c68c0bded68314e35109b706bce12.png
We go together
Remembered forever
Wah-oooh, yeah!
We're one of a kind
Our names are signed
Shooby doo-wop she-bop

eaa8e2ee9a7717db9c570ef0878b232c.png
We go together
Remembered forever
Wah-oooh, yeah!
We're one of a kind
Our names are signed
Shooby doo-wop she-bop

coded by: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

full

f556799f64f0cb4f2f1444fde7fec5f1.png

tumblr_inline_n0frpqXZ5Z1rodmj1.gif
a7fe44ebc09198b4a39091cb7557b75b.png
Texty Text

e1cbdbd4d457443d549cda40833d46ae.png
Texty Texy

59953560614ac60f90f7ed36f8b0bc4e.png
Texty Text

080063c253ab92d9f94f51f273d8e0e3.png

Texty Text

☁ ☁ ☁
Texty Text

full

Notes from Wonder:
This is just a little CS I made for an rp I'm in but I really have come to love this one. For the collages I do up the sides and soemtimes over the top I use a free program called PhotoScape X it's available on Windows and on Mac! I hope you guys enjoy and pease tag me in or link here what you use my code for I'd love to see how people customize them!

Last edited:

full

f556799f64f0cb4f2f1444fde7fec5f1.png

tumblr_inline_n0frpqXZ5Z1rodmj1.gif
Our love was strong as a lion
Soft as the cotton you lie in
Times we got hot like an iron
You and I
Our hearts had never been broken
We were so innocent darling
We used to talk ‘til the morning
You and I
We had the mixtape on every weekend
Had it repeating, had it repeating
You were my September song, summer lasted too long
Time moves so slowly, when you’re only fifteen
You were my September song, tell me where have you gone?
Do you remember me, we were only fifteen
☁ ☁ ☁
Outfit:
Interactions:
Mentions:

full

Notes from Wonder:
This is an IC I made to go along with the sheet, I was a little hesitant to post it but I'm using for a new RP I'm in and I really enjoy it so I hope you do as well!

full

invisible

65059963ac832dc81097cab148e7a83f.png
gigi-hadid-shares-boxing-snap-instagram.jpg
full

howdy
full

code by: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Notes from Wonder:
THIS IS NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY (well it works it just doesn't look right... sorry <3)all the pictures are interchangeable and the Instagram logo under the scroll is a slide so enjoy! (Any questions pm me)

Theme: elegant, traditional, asian
Sheet type (ic,CS, interest check): IC and CS
Font: something nice and neat, not cursive
Colour Palette: pink, pearl grey, red accents
Mobile friendly?: no

basically see what you can do with this. check the rp starting post for more inspo.
name: Fawna Delarosa // Fauna de la Rosa
nickname(s): Fawna, Rosa
sexual orientation: straight
romantic orientation: straight
role: mag. winner
about: She doesn't want to be a part of this. But her very controlling step-mother has coerced and forced her into this. Her step-mother is also loosely connected to the Promnestria Project and is a retired genetic scientist. Fawna herself is a startlingly innocent character with a sweet personality. Her flaws involves fear, and being afraid. Typically, she would never even approach a guy with any kind of hidden intent. But now she is being forced to participate in this crazy-fest. She also wants the best for the human race, so she is weakly agreeing to help protect the future of humanity.

Her step-mother also hasn't told her the details of Promnestria. All she knows is that this is to protect the future of the human race and that she'll have to have a baby without a virus or come home to anger and disappointment.

Her parents are both MIA. Her father was 1/4 hispanic (which is why she has that family name), and the rest of her lineage is Asian. Since her parents' disappearance, her stepmother took over as her strict guardian. Basically what happened as far as she knows is that her parents went on vacation together and never came back. She has asked her stepmother what happened to them and the details, but has received either a sharp reply that cuts off further questions or a stinging blow to the cheek if she pushes any further.

faceclaim: dark almond eyes, straight brows, light pink lips, long black hair
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d1/1f/e1/d11fe1829967e06dcd59b8c80b42d7d7--female-faces-asian-models.jpg
d11fe1829967e06dcd59b8c80b42d7d7--female-faces-asian-models.jpg

height:
5'7"
weight: 130 lbs
body shape/type & clothing style: a rather typical slender asian body type, long graceful neck, has a penchant for diamond jewelry (rubies + sterling silver)
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/46/66/a0/...307--asian-style-milkcocoa-yoon-sun-young.jpg
4666a0bba017149238d699aabaf3c307--asian-style-milkcocoa-yoon-sun-young.jpg

body mods:
no tattoos, ear piercings
likes: flowers, cute things, chocolate, cream puffs, furry/fuzzy coats and sweaters, singing (which you won't see much in this one)
dislikes: rude men, polyamory, loud noises, barking dogs, wide open spaces
habits: biting her lip when worried, rubbing her arms when afraid (as if cold)
fears: pregnancy, public shame, her being a virgin discovered/looking like she has no experience, being in a position of low power, abusive relationships, dark caves
goals: At first it was to preserve the human race, but later it will likely change to getting out of the Project (depending on how things go)... and it's in the back of her mind find a faithful loyal angel

Sorry, I actually already have one for her *see above* so unless you want to make another set for her...

Anyways! Here's a different character. I present to you Tawny Amyntor:

Theme: elegant, royal/formal, magical
Sheet type (ic,CS, interest check): IC and CS
Font: something nice and neat, not cursive, with serifs
clip_image001.jpg
1f08f1163829f162dec3f778e99cc713.jpg

Colour Palette: white, sky blue, black, grey (optional), with gold highlights/accents
Mobile friendly?: no
Link to CS: Character Sign Up
PM me if you want more details about this character~!*

Hey! I'm looking to have a code (or 2) made up for a RP I'm currently applying for and would really appreciate it if you would help!

Theme: Wiccan/Witch
Sheet type (ic,CS, interest check): CS (and if you are willing a matching IC)
Font: I will allow you to decide which font best suites the theme
Colour Palette: Blake, dark green/Dark Red (You may choose which looks best with the photos
Mobile friendly?: PLEASE
Slides? How Many?. I'd like 3, for various sections of the CS
Scroll: yes
Columns: You may decide if this look good/works with the style or structure of the Code

Attachments

• cb435d2c2b203ce74b55fb5a9be4a848.jpg
    cb435d2c2b203ce74b55fb5a9be4a848.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_01f82bab26f79d20c9189e33eed9f985_18711fc6_540.jpg
    tumblr_01f82bab26f79d20c9189e33eed9f985_18711fc6_540.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1
  • tumblr_n8sxkeg2rO1ricdh4o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_n8sxkeg2rO1ricdh4o1_400.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1
  • tumblr_p1mnusrLAX1vf3b1ro1_400.jpg
    tumblr_p1mnusrLAX1vf3b1ro1_400.jpg