• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wonderland

neverbackdown

To live would be an awfully big adventure
alice-in-wonderland-chesire-cat-movie-quotes-chesire-cat-quotes-Favim.com-1201802.jpg
You've all heard of the tale Alice in Wonderland, a girl who falls down a rabbit hole and ends up in a wonder-filled, magical world well, the tale is wrong. You see, Alice did not fall down a rabbit hole nor is Wonderland a magical place in a different dimension rather Wonderland is better known as Briar Sanitatrium so yes, Wonderland is really a hospital for the mentally unwell. But does this really come as a surprise?

This RP is going to be based in a mental institution called Briar Sanitarium. Each character has a different disorder. They are confined within the walls and bars of the building and yet together they have managed to make up their own land full of mystery and wonder which they have named Wonderland.

Interpreting Alice in Wonderland characters such as Hatter, mad hare, red queen ect are encouraged
and obviously you can make your own characters as well if you wish.
If I get enough interest on this then I will make a character sheet :)

Interested. (Not entirely sure what character yet but I would like to play someone with bipolar disorder)
EDIT- I might play the mad hatter in a manic state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back