• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wonderland Mafia (interest check/signup)

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
Wonderland Mafia

Alice hasn't been back for a long time, but Wonderland has evolved like any society would through time. And boy, has Wonderland changed. First of all it has gone from 2 territories to 3. Each controlled by a Wonderland citizens. Of course there is the red and the white terriotory, but the Hatter and his gang finally got the nerve to cut themselves loose from the others, and have gotten their own weird territory. But as time passes people die, naturally or by murder. So the leaders of the territory are the famous wonderlands children. Both famous characters from the classic Alice in Wonderland and Through the looking glass, but also some not so famous, in which there is more room for interpretations.

The entire story is more Mafia than Kings and queens. There is a gang war in progress for territory. There are guns blazing, canon fire in the air and people die everyday. But not the roleholders (our characters). There are many people in Wonderland who work for the roleholders. But the roleholders would rather use them as shield, than pay them.

Characters:

(of course the children of the written characters below)​

Red team:

-Red queen (Leader)

-White rabbit @animegirl20

-The Knave of Hearts

-The Jabberwocky @Anno Bane

(The jub-jub bird, Bandersnatch, the duchess)

The white team:

-The white Queen (Leader)

-White Knight

-Tweedle dee and dum (They ran from the red to the white)

-The Carpenter and the Walrus

The Hatter team:

-Hatter (Leader) @BlackSparrow

-March hare @SummerFaerie

-The doormouse

-The Cheshire cat @kira blackthorn

-The caterpillar

(The Mockturtle)

(Tell me if i have forgotten someone)

Last edited by a moderator:
drummerboi said:
you forgot the king of heart or the red king
Well i don't think they are so important, i mean the queens are there, so they kind of fit in with them! :D

drummerboi said:
what about the door knob that leads to the realm of the red queen?
Well technically it doesn't leed to the red domaine but to Wonderland in general, and he doesn't really take side. I just don't feel he would fit, but if people insist on having him, then of course I will add him.

eh fair point and wouldn't the catipiler be nutral since he is on nether side throwout the book sorry if im being picky

Well he could be, but i was thinking he could be on the Hatter team, because he has to be on a territory, and i feel he would be best there. It's totally okay to be picky, i was thinking of the same issue. But i think it would work if he kind of keeps to himself, but still kind of helps the Hatter team. Thanks for the input though! :D

welcome sort of like a adviser since he dose that in the original advises alice on what mater tall or short you be you still have the same inteligence as you did for example if you act stupid when your young it is highly logical you will act stupid whn your older as well

This sounds good

whoops didn't see the sign up part - in which case I'd be interested in the Hatter. But otherwise this just sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back