• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wondering if Anyone Wants to Roleplay 1v1

Ire

The Dwarven Brewmaster
Hey everyone, I'm Graymonger (Monger or Gray for short), and I'm looking for a partner to do a 1v1 roleplay with. I'm mostly into dark and high fantasy, and I'm willing to put a little work in to make a fun and imaginative world.

I really dig character development, and whether that means romance or not, I really don't care. I just like seeing other dynamic characters and how conflicts change their mindsets and viewpoints regarding certain situations.

My posts tend to be decently long (around 500 words, eight or so paragraphs), and I love detail. I'm looking for another good writer and I'd prefer that somebody to be female. I'm a guy, and I like having a different perspective from the opposite gender. :)

I don't have any huge plots in mind at the moment (using most of my creative/imaginative/original side to make a large group roleplay right now), though I wouldn't be against building some. There's plenty of characters I've been dying to try out, so I can roll with just about anything, so long as it is set in a medieval fantasy world.

That's good to know. :P

What kind of medieval fantasy would you be more interested in - dark or high?

Actually, Mia, I think I've found someone to 1v1. Sorry for wasting your time. Maybe if things open up again, I'll shoot you a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back