• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wonder Woman rp-Idea

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
I got an idea about doing a rp that could center around Wonder Woman. Kind of like an origin story but with a few twists. I'd be using pre-new 52 continuity for the most part. No daughter of Zeus bullshit. The amazons don't need men to make babies (they just need a little clay and help from The goddesses).

I would probably have it start off with the contest on Themyscira (Paradise Island) to try and figure out who will bring Steve Trevor back to the U.S. after his plane crash. Then after Diana would see how evil the world is and try and defend it. Along the way she will meet new enemies and new heroes to fight along side her.

Now for a twist I was thinking it might be possible that Amanda Waller might want Diana to be a spy for her and A.R.G.U.S. since in the comics Diana works for the U.S. Government I feel like she might work with Waller as Diana Prince and not Wonder Woman.

Is there any interest?

Thought you guys might be interested:

@Gilmoregirl12

@THE J0KER

Last edited by a moderator:
Not huge on DC but I like wonder woman. Should I pock a DC hero or make my own? It should be said I a, a marvel so I lack a lot of DC knowledge..... plus it doesn't sound like batman or superman will be involved which is nice cause they always get talked about

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]Not huge on DC but I like wonder woman. Should I pock a DC hero or make my own? It should be said I a, a marvel so I lack a lot of DC knowledge..... plus it doesn't sound like batman or superman will be involved which is nice cause they always get talked about

[/QUOTE]
It's really up to you. If I made the rp I'd leave it open for OCs and cannon. So it would be up to the role player to decide what to be. Lol

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]I hope we get more people

[/QUOTE]
Do you think I should just make a thread and see if other people join?

Johnny R McAvery]No harm in it [/QUOTE] I made a thread: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/wonder-woman-friend-or-foe.74969/ said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/wonder-woman-friend-or-foe.74969/[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back