Other Woman Crush Everyday

Walnutt

All the best people are crazy
It's Wednesday ya'll. That means it's time to share who your current woman crush is!

I'm gonna start with an artist that I've loved since 2009. Lights! source.gif

I believe this was the first video that I ever saw of hers. Her smile and energy is just too infectious! (2009)

She loves recording both synth-pop and acoustic versions of the same song. I prefer this song acoustically, but I wanted to put the synth version to show what she sounds like on her other spectrum. (2014)

Aaaand her newest release. She's still killin it almost 10 years later ? (2018)

Also she has a baby girl named Rocket. I mean comeee oooon how cute
62aa9a90b89dd6d735d66b6931e4b596.jpg

OMG! I know her! I think was around 8 years ago (??) when I first heard "Toes". I really liked but it's the only Lights's song I know. I had no idea what she looks like, so pretty!

My girl crush, always and forever -- Clara Paget. I mean...

tumblr_ou9mhdGcW81rcrc2qo1_1280.jpg

I've been IN LOVE with her since I saw her portraying Anne Bonny in Black Sails (who's also a HUGE crush of mine, can't help it).

tumblr_oxm9rcfKXo1v3ldhto2_250.pngtumblr_oxm9rcfKXo1v3ldhto5_250.png

Love, love, love both the actress and the character.

tumblr_o69a2tP42z1rvvjlso2_400.gif

She looks suuuper familiar in that last gif!

You should check out some more of Lights' music! She's only gotten better as she's evolved.

Not Wednesday but gotta put my girl in the ring!! Hwasa is my Korean queen!!! She is an amazing artist who is part of the girl group Mamamoo!
476a69695012585351943b5a05dcfed0.gif

Not only is she amazingly sexy and I just LOVE HER but she also has the most amazing voice that will literally bring tears to my eyes and NEVER FAILS to give me goosebumps!!!

I love her so so so much!! Please check out her music and the rest of her group Mamamoo!!! You won't be disappointed!! No to mention Mamamoo's nect album comes out in only THREE DAYS!!!

IMG_3685.JPGIMG_3686.JPG

Today, my woman crush is Gugu Mbatha Raw. I think she's incredibly underrated, and she's super talented. Also, she is so gorgeous. Especially her eyes!!

My girl crush, well I have a lot of girl crushes but right now, I'm crushing hard on Amber Rose (yes, you read that correctly lolz...) as well as HyunA and Jiyeon (Jenyer) from 4Minute. :)

parvathy.jpg

Have you ever met a woman who made your heart pound the first time you saw her?
Parvathy-Malayalam-Actress-Photo.jpg

This is Parvathy Menon. She is brilliant in movies and brilliant in real life! Talking down bigshot misogynistic pigs one day at a time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back