• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wolves of Ice Forest [Group roleplay]

Ec Jester

all fun and games..~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There once were three packs, each has its own territories and names, ranks, etc.

Pack #1:
DarkMoon
This pack is known for a bad reputation. They are said to be evil, but DarkMoon himself was not. Ever since his son took his spot, things have never been the same...
DarkMoon.jpg

Pack #2:
FallingSky
This pack is known best for being an ally for anyone, but will sometimes do quite unexpected things. These wolves can sometimes be mysterious.
fallingsky.jpg

Pack #3:
CrystalPool
This pack took the place of BrightSun after its territory was caught on fire and all the wolves passed, except for one by the name of BlazeSun. The Male Alpha used to be from DarkMoon but left due to him having a stronger belief in The Heavens; (kind of like StarClan from Warriors). He had changed his name to CrystalPool instead of GalaxyMoon. These wolves are the most loyal.
CrystalPool.jpg

(There will be caves)

Assembly Spot:
This is where the packs meet up with either the Alpha or Junior (deputy) to meet up to speak of any news. (Will usually bring four others with them)
assembly.jpg

CrystalPool:
There is a legend of the CrystalPool itself. But if one wants to speak with The Heavens, you need to meet a wolf who is the closest to them. And knows where the CrystalPool is located. (I'll be playing this character).

Rules:
- Must have more than four-five sentences per reply/post.
- Will automatically skip after 48 hours without any activity.
- Let me know if you're going to be busy/gone for a period of time.
- Be nice and patient.

Questions?
Ask!

Interested?
Great!​

I’d love to join! I’m very new to this site and am unsure how to go about committing? Let me know thank you!
I’m glad you’re interested! Also, welcome to RpNation! I had posted the Character sheet up top if you’d like to fill it out when you have a character in mind.
Thank you.

Bump again. I'm not going to give up so easily on gaining interest! :>.

is this still accepting? i’m interested!!
I thought there wouldn't be any more interest... but I still need more people to join if possible. I can still accept if so.
If you have time, you may fill out a character sheet if you may.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back