Wolveheim The Mouth of Lords and Fourth Lord of the First Circle

Rage

Doesn't Know Code, Fools.
ww_gray_logo.jpg

(He is 34 ft tall and roughly weighs 25 tons)

Name: "Wolveheim. The Mouth of Lords

It will be the last name you say before i feast of your bones and devour your flesh and SOUL!"

Age: "93,257 Years....A Long Time of Eating, Hunting and Conquering!

Domain: "I'm am a Demon and the Lord of Hunting and Combat. Don't ask how Fool."

Circle: "First, My brothers and sister know i was around along time before them."

Alignment:"......Evil....Good....I don't care. I follow my own path."

Chaotic Neutral 

Personality:"One of Kind......Go Away You Annoying Little Small Pierce of Weak Flithy!!!"

Wolfveheim is....interesting by in multiple ways in the opinions of humans, demons and the various races of the world. Being the eldest and one of the oldest demons in the hell, he has experience all forms of demons from the conquering warriors to calm mages or the stealthy rogues and assassins so he understands a people very well but also can see who they really are beyond any of there lies or words. He is quiet figure that doesn't speak a word to anyone besides the other lords and instead growls, hisses and roars at anyone. Wolfvehiem is same on the battlefield as he crushes anything that gets into his path and tries to fight him and devours it no matter.  He also acts sort of like a Family Member to his fellow Lords.

@Destructus Kloud Wolfveheim sees and treats Maryx as the middle brother who he treats with respect and listens ton everything he says. He acts like the big brother who doesn't mess actually mess around with his siblings or their desires.

@Jefferson Wolfveheim knows and how to Kharn acts however he treats him like the little brother who just wants to eat and fight, Wolfveheim fights with him all the time to keep him and Kharn as they get into many arguments or just want to try and eat each other so they understand each other's principles.

@LüSed Wolfveheim is protective of Azura because he sees her as his slighty younger sister but also a sort of motherly figure, he is listens to her but never does something she ask as to annoy her.

History: Wolfveheim wasn't born or made by any means....he was just there, in the darkest vile pipes of hell. There he hunted Gruneli, a race of demons that were extremely powerful and skilled in every aspect of war and combat. He fought them for thousands upon thousands of years til he drove them to complete extinction as he grew in intelligence, skill and strenegth by devour their flesh, bones and souls no matter what if they were alive or dead. As he crawled his way out of his "home" he felt the a presence then corrupted his vary being which told his power but not his intelligence and skill, enraged by the fact that part of his very being was stolen from him. Wolfveheim then charged a warpath through the various circles to find that a massive stone pillar that radiated with immeasurable power which then spilt and went in various directions, curious by this sudden event he tracked the flow of energy only to notice that it entered the bodies of three other incredible powerful demons. Wolfveheim decided not to bother taking back what was his and instead hunted whatever demons he found interesting, he grew but he felt that he lose some the power he acquired.

However, During a War.A  human acquired a powerful sword called Freedoom that drew Wolfveheim's attention so he tracked the energy smell to a city, it looked uninteresting but he notice the wielder of the weapon. A towering warrior of male human who had conquered army after army using skill and technique combined with the Freedoom made him a unstoppable war machine....til he meet his match, Wolfveheim meet this warrior face to face as the two of them clashed in a forest and turned it into a mountain range, The Warrior almost defeated Wolfveheim but he dropped his guard and it costed him his life and soul. So Wolfveheim then became his sword who kept his blade sheathed for the worthy.

After that event he disappear as he hasn't being seen until now. 

Weapons:

Freedoom: A massive grandmaster class greatsword that was forged from the abnormal large fang of a primal dragon turned demon which was deep into liquid mithril before it was shape into the weapon it is today, it was made to a weapon that never rest or gets dull so they made it indestructible. Not many know about but a ancient lich lord had to give up his "life" in order for the weapon to be fully complete, as a result Freedoom acquired all of the lich's powers that gave the greatsword has two major abilities. When Freedoom's blade is touch by blood, the weapon absorbs it and acquires the abilities of thing that the blood originated from so Wolfveheim can get physical stronger, faster or more durable as more powerful physical the being is. When something is felled by Freedoom, it then steals the soul of the dead being and Wolfveheim absorbs the soul into himself so he gains every skill that they have and some of their abilities which makes him a force to be reckoned with when fighting a army. The Blade also sees Wolfveheim as it's one and only master so as a result it will not let another wield it to it's full potential and it can't be ripped from his body if it is sheathed.

Gauntlet Of War:  Wolfveheim has always had a passionate love for hand on hand combat. He ripped off his right arm and used the blood, flesh and bones of any powerful demon he came across over all the 7 circles of hell, after finishing his rampage he then used the fires of hell to turn his arm into a mighty indestructible gauntlet before he forged it to himself. The Gauntlet provides a excellent defence as he could use it as a shield while also having destructive offensive power to match because the gauntlet combine with his strength is able to match a hit from Kharn, Wolfveheim is also able to use his soul to cover the Gauntlet in blue fire that can't be put out.

Skills:

90,000 Year Old Sword Master: Wolfveheim has used a Sword damn near his whole life so he has mastered it absolute perfection while also having the experience to match his skill. He prefers greatswords as they provide better range and also he hates using two weapons at the same and also he HATES shields with a passion that is borderline insane, because of this he knows how to fight anything that comes at no matter how they look like or whatever they use. even when unarmed doesn't mean he can't throw some punches or kick as Wolfveheim can still fight perfectly fine without a sword in hand.

Magic: "Magic............Warriors Don't Use MAGIC!

Wolfveheim can't understand how magic works but also he hates it and will never use it under any circumstances. 

Abilities:

Twin Power BLOOD Engine: Wolfveheim's body is in a strange way as he grows rapidly in power when he smells blood, sees blood or taste blood. As a result, his body changes depending on if one of those functions he come across. He can choose to transform or not to which is helpful

Berserker Mode: When Wolfveheim tastes blood, a primal unstoppable rage overcomes as his strength and durable triples and becomes a whirlwind of death and steel. During a part of the Berserker Mode, he noticeable grows bigger in overall size while his weapons grow with him as well. As a part of the Berserker Mode, Anything in a 100 Metre distance will hears this.

Beast/Hunter Mode: If Wolfveheim sees or smells blood, his inner savagery will come forth and unleash destruction to all. In this form, his speed and agility are improve by a extreme amount while all of his sense improve greatly by the transformation. His teeth grow larger while becoming sharp enough to put steel swords to shame and his left hand transform turn into claws, His Gauntlet however does make his fingers sharpen. Same with Berserker Mode, Beast/Hunter Mode as anything within 100 metres will hears this if Wolfveheim gets closer it gets faster and Faster while the Heartbeat becomes deafen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that this character has "Fifth Lord" as a tag. There can only be three playable Demon Lords in the rp (excluding Kharn, which is controlled by the gm) so you would be the Fourth and final Lord of the First Circle. 

Looks good to me, so accepted. : )

You can either chill in Hell, join me up top with some sweet soul sacrificing or do whatever else you might want to do, but I'd say just lay off Goldenview for now, that main event will come soon enough... >;D

Looks good to me, so accepted. : )

You can either chill in Hell, join me up top with some sweet soul sacrificing or do whatever else you might want to do, but I'd say just lay off Goldenview for now, that main event will come soon enough... >;D

All Right, i'll probably just chill with you but what are you doing at the moment?

Moving in a straight line straight for Goldenview with my hordes of demons. I'm going from town to city, killing everyone there to martial my power and razing the place into Hell. It's basically just indiscriminate slaughter and I haven't been met with much resistance so far. It'll probably be mainly just dialogue between our characters with the occasional fight with an npc. 

Im serving as the countdown until the final battle between Hell and Earth begins at Goldenview. 

Moving in a straight line straight for Goldenview with my hordes of demons. I'm going from town to city, killing everyone there to martial my power and razing the place into Hell. It's basically just indiscriminate slaughter and I haven't been met with much resistance so far. It'll probably be mainly just dialogue between our characters with the occasional fight with an npc. 

So do i go to Goldenview thread and reply with a Tag of you, Jeff and Lu?

No, don't go to Goldenview. XD

You can do a starter post in the Demon Territory section if you want and then cross through a HellMaw to join me, or you can jump right in it and say you've just arrived at the village I'm currently destroying because you wanted some fun. Basically anything but the Goldenview thread. : P We'll get to that later. If you really really wanna post there, I don't mind you controlling some lesser demons like I currently am and sending them to attack the city. Just hold off on sending your wolf man there is all that's required of you right now. 

No, don't go to Goldenview. XD

You can do a starter post in the Demon Territory section if you want and then cross through a HellMaw to join me, or you can jump right in it and say you've just arrived at the village I'm currently destroying because you wanted some fun. Basically anything but the Goldenview thread. : P We'll get to that later. If you really really wanna post there, I don't mind you controlling some lesser demons like I currently am and sending them to attack the city. Just hold off on sending your wolf man there is all that's required of you right now. 

All right! Give me a couple Minutes, My Friend!

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.................................

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(maybe she teased a little but my homegirl is still a virgin at some extent) :P  

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.................................

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(maybe she teased a little but my homegirl is still a virgin at some extent) :P  

Hmmmmm. Alright! That seems legit!(Huh....Well that Interesting to know.)

Hahaha...so will they have some tension or some beef ? 

(Very) 

She won't know him off but she would have heard the legends of the Mouth of Lord. They might have tension because of how much of your characters body is exposed but that might just be it.

How can she's not know him when they've had some kind of interaction with each other? 

They did....When? (Also...Most younger Demons don't know about him beside the legends of a Large Wolf-like demon that slaughter and fighting for Hell-maw.)

I think he just means that Wolfveheim likes to do the sex with a lot of succubus of all kinds from across all the circles of Hell, not necessarily your succubus. 

Users who are viewing this thread