• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fairy.Edenth

🔪🖤🦇📼
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Ty.
I want to do a Wolfstar roleplay. I'm up for playing either Remus or Sirius, I've played both in the past. I have an idea of what I want to do, and I hope someone is interested.

Idea:

So, Sirius and Remus date at Hogwarts, like Sirius goes to the Potter's for the holidays but always ends up being at Remus's during the final few weeks of the holidays when Remus's parents leave to see his mothers family, but they go their own ways when school finishes. Remus is living in his parent's house after they both die and Sirius finds out about this so he goes over to Remus's house, he sees a disheveled and wants to help him. He stays for a while, while he helps Remus get back on his feet, and they slowly rekindle their relationship.

I prefer on here or on Discord

hi! i know this is nearly two months old but if you’re still interested, i’d be more than willing to rp with you!

I suck at playing Canon characters so I was hoping maybe you'd be Willington play as either Remus or Sirius but paired with my OC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back