• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 🐺✨ Wolf roleplay ✨🐺 (closed)

okami.kitsune

~A fox is a wolf who sends flowers~
Swiftly running through the snow covered forest a white she-wolf made her way through the underbrush, dodging trees as she ran.
It was a cold morning, sunrise had just passed and Aniu was making her way out of her now former pack’s territory.

All I have to do is get past that River...” she thought, skidding to a halt just before almost taking a dive into the river in front of her. That was a close one.

Aniu looked down at the crystal around her neck before looking back to the river. She was not very confident if she could use her ice magic to cross, she was not very skilled in her magic and the river was moving fast.

“I got this... I got this..” she said, trying to gain a little bit of confidence. “Ice crystal... help me pass!” She said, looking at the river intensely before stepping forward onto the water.

As the she-wolf stepped onto the water ice began to form underneath her paws, allowing her to stand on top of the water. Feeling overly proud of herself Aniu decided to quicken her pace back to a run to get across faster, which was a bad idea. She lost control of her magic and fell paws first into the river and swallowed a mouth full of water.

Aniu was able to swim across the river, but it was too cold and she was struggling to get out of the river once she reached the other side. Maybe leaving her pack was a bad idea after all.

Osen was wandering around a new part of the forest, ears moving as he stayed alert for any signs of enemy wolves. It was never a good idea to stay in one place for long as a lone wolf, so Osen was almost always moving. Snow clung to his fur as he tested the air for any signs of scent markings left by packs. Luckily this area seemed unclaimed and he would likely be safe to stay here for the night. "At least it was fairly easy to find a place to stay this time..." He thought as he began looking for a suitable place to sleep and take shelter from the snow. The wolf shook out his fur and continued along the trees, not wanting to wander to far and find himself in an open area.

There was a splash and Osen turned his head towards the sound, ears perked as he listened. Something had fallen into the river nearby. Despite his concerns at exploring the sound, his instincts told him to go over and see if it was a possible danger or maybe a free meal. "Great. I do not need to be getting myself into this." He grumbled as he trotted over to the water to figure out what had fallen in. Osen passed through the trees to the riverbank and saw something white swimming in the water. He tilted his head a bit and moved closer, realizing the white shape was a wolf. They were struggling to get out of the water and Osen hesitated. Should he help?

He looked around and didn't see any other wolves and assumed this wolf was a loner like he was. Cautiously, he moved closer, in case this was a trap. Once he had gotten to the wolf though, he was fairly sure it was safe and he reached down, grabbing the wolf by the scruff and helping them out of the water. "Really now. You should be more careful." He huffed as he let the wolf go. "You aren't a pup."

Feeling the jaws of the darker wolf tighten around the scruff of her neck Aniu let out a small yelp, his teeth were sharp.
“I’m sorry...” she mumbled, struggling to stand up. “It’s just really cold!”

Once she was able to stand on her own she shook her entire body, flinging some of the freezing water off of her thick fur. “Thank you very much... without your help I could have drowned.”

“Are you from a nearby pack?” Questioned the white she-wolf, leaning over to give the male a quick sniff. He did not smell like any of the wolves from the neighboring pack. Aniu found this to be a bit odd, was he a lone traveler?

Osen watched the wolf shake off and gathered that they were female. He watched her as she sniffed him, but didn't stop her. "I'm not from any pack." He answered simply, keeping his eyes on her in case she tried to attack him. Osen smelled her in return and realized she was from a pack. She smelled like other wolves and Osen didn't like that.

"You, however, are from a pack. What are you doing out here?" He tilted his head a little as he stepped back to make distance between them.

Feeling awkward after the other wolf stepped back Aniu’s ears dropped, she could tell that he was not very pleased by her scent.
“I am actually trying to leave the pack. My brother is in charge now and he is cruel.” She said, trying to explain herself. She hoped that was enough to get him to calm down.

“Why are you alone?” She asked, genuinely curious. “Were you born without a pack?”
Not wanting to scare him off with too many questions she stopped herself there.

Osen observed the she wolf, ears pointing a little back as he was hesitant about her. "Ah. Leaving your pack." He straightened up a bit and nodded. "I was born with a pack, but I decided to leave a long time ago." Osen looked away. "You shouldn't leave. Life alone is not how a wolf is meant to be."

Stepping past him the she-wolf huffed. “And why did you leave then?” She asked, turning back to look at him. “I would stay if my brother was not alpha. I assume your reasoning may be similar?” She growled, giving him a glare. The white wolf lowered her head before sighing.
“I’m sorry if that was intense... I appreciate you for helping me out of that water.” Aniu really did appreciate his help, and she felt bad for snapping at him. She had had a rough last few days.

"Fair point. I am a lone wolf so I suppose you have the right to not listen to me." Osen wasn't bothered by the snapping, he had a very thick skin and it took a lot to offend him. The wolf kept an eye on the other, weary around another wolf after avoiding them for so long. "Well, luckily you are young, and a she-wolf. You have a good chance at finding a new pack if you play your cards correctly." Clearly Osen couldn't stay here for long, there was a pack nearby and as much as this area was convenient, he wasn't about to run into a pack of wolves. "It was not problem helping you, I suggest you be more careful in the future."

With that Osen looked around and decided to head East. He turned and started heading away from the she-wolf and the area that he now deemed unsafe. Osen kept his ears perked and slightly turned towards the other so he could hear if she moved or tried to attack him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back