• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wolf roleplay - adventure/slight fantasy roleplay

okami.kitsune

~A fox is a wolf who sends flowers~
Hello! I am looking for someone who is interested in doing a wolf themed roleplay with me. I don't expect a whole 6+ book for replies, but I do like to have an RP partner who is able to write a decent chunk for me to work with :3

In this world different kinds of crystals hold different kinds of magic. And at a young age wolf adolescents are brought to a gathering where they are given a crystal/stone that ;chooses' them. They wear their crystal or stone as a piece of jewelry. (we can discuss which stones hole what magic so we can be on the same page)

Basically my character is a young wolf who has freshly left the pack she was raised in and is trying to find her purpose. She meets your character, who is also a lone wolf and they decide to go on an adventure with each other and create an unbreakable bond.

I am open to discussing more details :3 my character is female and I am able to provide a biography for her if asked <3 I am open to roleplaying with male, female, or gender non-conforming characters.

In this RP I am open to or characters having a platonic OR romantic type relationship. Obviously this roleplay will be SFW.

Hi, I’m very interested. Idk if it’s my phone or a setting on your end, but I tried to find the PM Button and it’s gone! Maybe PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back