• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zeus-35-Loner-Wolf
Zeus was assaulted by smells of chemicals, dogs, cats, rodents and the distinct smells of chlorine which was not safe to drink and fish. There were smells of food that permeated the air through cans and bags of various animal foods as well as the scents of small prey like rabbits. In some cages were birds that chirped and squawked, ranging from doves to parrots taken from the rain forests and imported into the country. Behind glass were kittens and puppies in their own sections and mice, lizards and snakes were in another section. Throughout the aisles were dog food, cat food, small mammal and bird food...aquariums...cages...toys. One section was nothing but aquariums of fish in its own little open room.

Claws clicked over linoleum as Zeus sniffed out for something to quell his hunger. In the back of the pet store was an entire area denoted to grooming, enclosed of course and a playroom for the puppies and kittens waiting for sale by anxious human pups and their parents. The wolf shook his head, debating hunting one of the rabbits in the pet store or even one of the slinky weasels that were fierce little predators despite their diminutive size before passing them by, simply because he couldn't reach them. No...hunger pushed him on and he sniffed the air, reading each sign until he found one labeled dog food. Turning down it, he sniffed the air, following the faint traces of kibble and grabbed the closest large bag in his teeth, causing people to scatter as he pulled it down, tugging viciously with his teeth and accidentally tearing the bag open to spill kibble everywhere on the floor, the result being a few other bags fell down on top of the wolf who jumped back with a snarl as a couple hit him, knocking him dazedly backwards and making him shake his head.

Observing the food, Zeus sniffed it and then got onto his hind legs as he spotted other things that smelled of food, these being cans of dog food. Immediately he reared up onto his hind paws and placed his front paws one of the shelves before thrusting his head forward and snagging his teeth onto the closest can, flinging his head and threw it across the aisle behind him. Biting and banging the can on the floor about, he somehow managed to get it open, teeth puncturing the metal and lapping at the tasteless meat, people rushing out the doors of the pet store.

Alexander Helhime - Hendrix Alpha - 25
Alex had heard a couple of growls but figured some of the pack were sparring with each other. Which he didn't mind as long as no one actually got hurt badly. What he didn't expect was for Dani to come bursting in, "Fighting..." He frowned slightly, getting ready to go tear into people for fighting within the pack. But then she said it was Chi who was fighting a scary wolf. He tensed glancing to Diana and Vern, "Dani stay here with them...okay and do not go outside until the matter is settled!" His words probably came out a bit harsh but he couldn't be worrying about Chi and Dani. He bent down kissing the top of Dani's head, "Good job coming to me kiddo...later today we will go into town to shop for something." He said before standing and rushing out of the room. Soon he was out of the house fully the wolf in him stirring at the scent of his mate and a wolf in heat. He half expected to see male but it was a female and it seemed to want Ash. He caught the tail end of Chi telling Ash to get out of there, "Chi what the hell do you think you're doing!!!" He yelled though it was more of a growl. She even dared to put herself in harm's way with a wild wolf. It made him mad he knew she cared for the pack as much as he did but still...sometimes she didn't think of her own situation.
@Shaded @. D O V E @Troi
Texangamer Texangamer

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmos Cosmos

Feeling her head collide with the wild wolf, she huffed to show she meant business. Chiaki got herself into a defensive stance before hearing her mate call to her. The pregnant wolf yipped at the surprise and she turned her attention away from the intruder and towards alex.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Cosmos Cosmos

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Hendrix - Wolf Form
Cosmos Cosmos Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Ash didn't dare do anything, other than cower beneath the wild wolf, as she became more violent. Tail tucked beneath her, eyes wide, and ears flat, Ash was certainly terrified. Less of the wolf above her harming her, but more of a fight breaking out and someone getting hurt. She flinched as the wolf above her barked, pressing lower against the ground in fear. She squeaked as Chiaki ran to slam into the wolf, closing her eyes tightly as she was nudged. She scrambled to get up and out, but turned to try and press the wild wolf away, standing purposely between the Alpha and his mate, and the female wolf who seemed to like Ash. She whined, her back to the Alpha and the pregnant woman, pressing forward to nudge at the wild females muzzle.

Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Wolf Form
Comet Comet scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

If Styx realised he was being drawn in for a reason other than the one he had on his mind, he didn't give it away. He watched the female with interest, rumbling as he stalked after her, eager to keep up with the female whom he now didn't see as any form of threat. After all, females were always weaker than the Alpha, and he doubted she'd try anything against him when she was clearly so... enamoured by him. Or, at least, that was what he thought. He pressed against her side, pushing her lightly toward his room.

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winson - Human Form
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Cosmos Cosmos

Artemis listened to him, not lifting her head. She should, to show him respect, but she didn't have the energy. His fingers petting her made her flinch at first, but she calmed after a few moments, relaxing into the mattress below her. He was being nice to her, and she nodded at his order. She would never disobey him, certainly not when he was so nice to her. She whined softly as he left, pausing as she heard Arisa. She moved slowly, limping from the bed to stand meekly near the other two, arms wrapped around her. If Tesak needed to see him... then Artemis needed to leave, else someone might be suspicious. She could go back with Arisa though. That was okay.

Garas Rivwik

Location: Left Garas's Place to Tesak's Place| Interacting with: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmos Cosmos hostage hostage | Mentions: N/A

Garas really didn’t know what was up with this Omega…how could she be so sunshine and daisy’s when she was impregnated without actual consent, kidnapped, and beat. Like did she not realize she still had bruises and scars from the Alpha still on her body? Maybe she was a lunatic or I guess traumatized. He tried an attempt at a fake smile for the creepy Omega as he awaited her answer. To his surprise, the words that came from her mouth was an invite to Tesak’s place…well, it was a good thing seeing as how he wanted to talk to her about getting unsuspended but it could possibly be Tesak trying to further punish him. The man gave a sigh before realizing he still wasn’t wearing any clothing, his cheeks reddened slightly but he went and got some clothes on quickly as he spoke to the pregnant wolf. “Alright…thanks for the message, I’ll head over now. You can take Artemis with you as I take my leave.” He ordered.

It was quite sad that Artemis wouldn’t be able to rest a bit longer but this pack was always moving, commanding, terrorizing, hunting, and doing a lot more throughout the day. “Artemis remember to come back here tonight, you only go back to the Omega’s quarters when it’s morning or afternoon, understood?” He asked assuming the Omega would just nod anyway. He gave her a slight pet on her head before heading over to Tesak’s place, he opened the door assuming she wouldn’t have locked it if she was expecting him. As he entered his eyes widened at the sight of the Beta still not being dressed. He had never actually seen her…umm in a revealed manner like this and it was only something he would have daydreamed about. As he checked out her body still not saying a word he noticed bruising on Tesak, the male clenched his teeth in anger as he let out a low growl. “He did this to you didn’t he?….why?…and why did you need me?” His head was all over the place now, Garas just wanted to harm Styx at this point, even Tesak could tell something unusual was going on with Garas, he gave off the vibe of being protective and seeking vengeance for his ex-master for the moment.

code by Ri.a

A0B04561-3C8B-4E73-9D5A-23FE578C0611.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
40630B01-297E-45E2-96FF-348513658A4F.jpeg
[class=hover]
background-color:#D98880;
padding: 15px;
Height: 10px;
Width: 170px;
margin-left: 40px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
margin-top:5px;
letter-spacing:1px;
[/class]
[class name=hover state=hover]
margin-left: 150px;
color:#ffffff;
width:150px;
[/class]
[div class=hover]mentions: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

[div class=hover]tesák

Tesák was distracted by the sound of her door swinging open and Garas’ feet padding in. She could sense his watchful eyes on her, and the palpable surprise when he realized she was half naked. None of that made her turn to face him. She went on looking into her own eyes in the mirror when she heard him suck in a breath. At his words, she smiled.

Tesák stood up and turned to face the man in front of her. “I’m fine,“ she said steelily before motioning to the chair she had once occupied. “Sit down.“ It was a direct order, and her voice was devoid of emotion. Tesák pulled open her dressar, pulling out a thin white blouse which covered not much of anything. She slipped it on, hissing as her crude stitches got caught in the fabric. She then approached Garas, offering her back to him. “Button this, will you?“

After they would have finished, she sat on her bed, lounging on her good side. “What is you want here, Garas?“ she asked. “And yes I know I’m the one who wanted you in here. But what do you want from this pack? Power? Women? I know you want me dead, as well as Styx. But I assure you, no matter how much he beats up on me, I will always be here.“ She spat out her last sentence, her eyes the only features showing anger. After a moment, she softened, closing her eyes. “I killed him.“ She herself knew she was speaking of her mate, but Garas hadn’t known.

[/div]

[/div]

Last edited:
Sky Avena-19-Omega-Winson-Human
Sky was not entirely sure where she was going as she made her way through the forest, only that she wanted to get away from both Styx's stupid weak pack and away from what was most surely going on at the moment with Syx and that stranger. Strangely, the same thought came to her that Janus had had of why Styx allowed a male omega to be in his pack with his concubines and why Styx didn't just castrate the males or end their lives to ensure no relationships or friendships emerged among them. Why were there two betas and why was that one beta, the one male with white fur and green eyes dismissed from his position? What right did that other beta have to do such a thing? There was so much...too much she didn't know and would be forced to figure out on her own. She was bound to make mistakes and mess up, she knew it and yet she was too scared of Styx to dare go against him and seek help from such simpering females that didn't allow her to get much sleep when he had forced her to come to his pack. She was too frightened of angering Janus to be caught asking the healer for help, sensing there was something off about the healer and that he wasn't entirely as nice as he portrayed himself to be despite looking after her yet that he seemed almost frightened of his brother though didn't seem to show it to anyone.

The girl liked to think of herself as a good judge of character but if she were a good judge of character she would have risked death than bring that female back to the pack or tried to run. Instead she had just laid there as Styx loomed over her and attempted to thank him, only to get the same treatment as before, and the thought of how weak and naive she had been to trust Styx caused the heat to rise to her cheeks, turning her fair skin pink in embarrassment. Omegas and Breeders only existed for one purpose, well two which could be rolled into one according to the Kagore brothers. Carrying Styx's pups which they all were horrible at and keeping Styx happy and warm at night or day, whatever the alpha's preference was at the current time. There was also the fact omegas were nothing but the entertainers of the pack and punching bags to relieve stress for the beta, her understudy, Styx and Janus. Janus had mentioned this other pack...Hendrix and some position called Luna. How did he know what this pack was called? Was Luna the same thing as Breeders within Winson? If so then she was beginning to have another reason to hate werewolves and if Styx's attitude and demeanor was anything to go by, it didn't sound like this goody two-shoes pack that Styx had told her about briefly when introducing himself and explaining very briefly about the two packs that existed within this town was something she didn't want to be a part of either. Sky didn't know it, but in time she would grow to become loyal to Winson or at least loyal to Styx in time and be willing to do what it took to help defend Winson...or rather Styx's reputation, even if he found other females...the thought again bringing a blinding rush of emotion and hatred to the forefront of her brain that made her waver in her step as her vision again flickered red.

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human

Janus set the empty can down on his desk as he stared blearily at the door in front of him that led into the infirmary, separating his office. He knew he wasn't in any condition to be healing anyone at the moment, least of all that ditzy concubine who seemed to think she could make friends with his brother. Beatings didn't seem to work nor did what Styx had done and, so he had heard, another pack member raping what was his brother's. Janus tapped his fingers on his desk, wondering how to get it into that female that she was nothing, the thought of her causing him to snarl and clench his hands together into fists. All the healer had to do was wait...when those pups were born and obvious weaklings, no matter if they came from Styx or not, the healer would enjoy snapping their little tiny necks in front of that female. Should his brother decide to keep the female after giving him weaklings...well that proved that his brother was not all there in the head and needed some form of mental examination, not that his brother would ever consent to that. Then a cruel smile slipped over the healer's face...her pups...perhaps threatening the little weaklings would be what was needed to get into that woman's skull. Once they were born and their lives ended, hopefully his brother would kill her...if not...well the healer would be glad to step in and end her. After all...she would never become a Winson member, regardless how many times she was bred raw by his brother and she couldn't be allowed to go back to Hendrix or risk leading that goody alpha here. A weak alpha at that if his brother was correct. Or maybe...hmmm....now that was a possiblity as well and still ended in what Janus wanted. The healer's smile twisted into a cruel smirk as he suddenly and unexpectedly broke into crazed laughter. It didn't matter...when Artemis ultimately failed to conceive or birth pups, she would be ended as well most likely as there would be no use for her. If only Styx ended more females' lives and weeded out the weak instead of keeping them around or let him do it.

Last edited:
Garas Rivwik

Location: Tesak's Place | Interacting with: hostage hostage | Mentions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Garas stared at her in disbelief, she barely cared that she had half her clothes on and she had the nerve to say she was fine when she clearly wasn’t. “Fine? You are not fine, you clearly just had stitches done and…look at your b-“ He was cut off by her telling him to sit. He decided to calm himself not wanting to disobey an order and face further punishment. He sat down next to the Beta and listened to her carefully as she slipped on a white blouse that looked beautiful on her by the way, not like she wasn’t beautiful enough. Anyway back to the matter at hand, the caramel-skinned man buttoned the back of her blouse as she asked. Then she asked an odd question. “What do I want?” He gave her a questioning look as she did a model pose on her bed, his mind couldn’t stop going rampant with perverted thoughts of this Beta. He shook his head before properly answering her, her explanation making sense besides the last part. When did she kill Styx?

“Heh…fine I’ll let you know what I want.” He looked deeply into her eyes. “You actually have that last part wrong, I want…you, I want Styx dead of course but by those final words, you make it seem like you killed him…what else I would want from this pack are also women and power…but I wouldn’t take advantage if I was in Styx’s place, his methods aren’t the best and he gains no respect from me. I will only fear him until I get stronger then he will realize what a mistake he has made.” He looked down at the floor after saying this realizing he said too much and he sighed. “It pains me to see that you even fall to your knees and still bother giving him an ounce of respect, I understand him having power but both me and you know that he doesn’t have the stablest of minds.” he explained and could only hope the Beta understood his thoughts.

code by Ri.a

3456CC6B-52D1-447E-9017-B425EE88CAF6.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
D2BC75D3-E09B-4767-8FB9-94515E38968B.jpeg
[class=hover]
[/class]
[/class]

[div class=hover]tesák

Tesák furrowed her brow as Garas spoke. His words were passionate and she even felt a hint of a blush touch her cheeks as he mentioned her. But this could not happen. With Polaris freshly in the grave by her own hand... it would not be right.

“You must know that everything I have done as a beta was for this pack. My owm mother taught me to put everything we have here before myself. I do what will keep this pack alive and in order. Because without order, we would die. That is why I lead beneath Styx. He may not be sound of mind, but I pledged to serve him and serve him I will,“ she said. Her words were fierce yet soft, and she moved closer to Garas, keeping his gaze on her eyes. “And no, I did not kill him.“ After she finished, her eyes clouded over and a tear slipped away. This was a moment of weakness for her, and she wondered in the back of her mind if her understudy would take advantage of this.

“Styx is alive, but...“ her voice cracked a little as memories of her kill flooded her. “Styx roughed me up because I killed Polaris. I killed him because he was a traitor and would’ve gotten us all killed. Styx was not too happy that I didn’t do it earlier, and that’s why...“ she traced the bruises along her neck, her nimble fingers once so strong yet now diminished to shaking bones. She turned away, buting her lip and wrapping her arms around herself as she waited for Garas’ reaction. Would he hate her? She was a monster, just as her mother and Styx had taught her to be. And although she hadn’t truly loved Polaris, he was gone and left a gaping hole in her. The hole was threatening to swallow her as she told the last person she loved about her deed.

[/div]

[/div]

Garas Rivwik

Location: Tesak's Place | Interacting with: hostage hostage | Mentions: N/A

He noticed her cheeks flush with a spot of pink, it made him smile a bit, it was a good reaction. She began to speak and he took in every word, she seemed to feel obligated to this pack and she had every right to believe that, but to not take things into her own hands and rely on Styx…someone who punished her even when she did good made her reasoning a bit foolish. “I understand why you do what you do but have you ever thought to yourself that…there was a better way to handle these situations? Have you ever thought the way we treat the people in this pack was cruel yet you call it ‘Protecting the pack’…Tes that isn’t protecting, pouring fear into people. Why couldn’t we become something better and create a community based on trust and mutual protection? Don’t you think maybe then it would be more like a giant family and no one would ever have to become a traitor…” He gave a long sigh before staring deep into her eyes.

“Even though I want to be upset at your actions I can’t because you are right…it probably would have caused us more trouble in the long run and may get other people killed in the process. I can tell…you aren’t too happy with what you did. I wouldn’t be either in your situation…I mean you loved him right? That’s why you had a pup in the first place.” His eyes diverted when saying this, a hint of jealousy in his tone. As he looked back to make eye contact he caught a tear slipping down her cheek, she was trying to keep her feelings in…she was breaking. He got closer to her and hugged her gently after wiping the tear from her face. “Tesak…everything will be fine…you had to do what you had to do…if I have your permission I would like to stay with you in your time of need…maybe even become your understudy again.” Garas’s eyes were filled with promise, she could trust him, he was hoping he could trust her swell…he already said too much about his thoughts on this pack and what he wanted to happen in this pack.

It clearly showed his motives and to top it off he basically expressed his feelings for her which she didn’t reply on. “I appreciate you not commenting on what I said earlier about wanting you…” He chuckled lightly. “I figured I had nothing to lose when saying that cuz well you never noticed me too much in the way of a mate anyway which made sense…sorry…nows, not the time…just…I would like to continue to study under you so that we can learn from each other…I want to trust you.” He covered her with her blanket lightly and pat her head as he let her rest on his shoulder. Maybe that was too much but he had a feeling she would just start to let it all out eventually.

code by Ri.a

The wild female bore teeth as the large form of the alpha appeared, she continuing to growl defensively in human form for a few more moments before suddenly it seemed to shatter as the small female stood in between, giving a blank stare she sat like a dog in her human body and briefly stared in confusion, brows furrowed as though the action made no sense to her pure instincts, after the headbutt she'd barely reacted, but this, this had gotten to her in some way of peculiarity.

Her form quickly shifted, the huge wolf to easily match that of the alpah turned, briefly glaring a snarl in the two dominants direction before scampering off into the woods, the scent of heat still strong in the air as she bounded away, it was not something to deny, that wild wolf would most likely be back.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Arisa had given a soft chuckle and smile as Garas spoke, however it was certainly more tired and saddened than normal, evidently in some form of pain rom her throat and perhaps even the words of the alpha himself, though not in the manner you'd expect, no. Instead she was lulling over his words, why did he not want help? she could never understand this pack like Garas and Artemis did, nor respect such actions like Janus and Tesak, just what was going on here? One day she'd have to report back, she'd get out of here, someday soon…. After, after she'd finished helping these wolves.

As Artemis came up her smile turned more genuine and she snapped out of her deep thoughts, wrapping the girl in a hug with her still slightly raspy and cracking voice, "Arty!~" she smiled, beginning to turn around to head back to their room when a chilling laughter filled her ears, something about it upset every instinct inside of her, even if she knew it was irrational, her pupils retracting slightly as she looked in the general direction of the infirmary, before shaking it off and beginning to walk back near the staircase where the omega male was on the way to their room. With a light smirk she giggled, "So~…. you an Garas huuh?" she teased, after all she had lived a somewhat human life, such gossip and playfulness was normal for herself.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten hostage hostage

Alexander Helhime - Hendrix Alpha - 25
Alex would have laughed if his mate hadn't been so stupid to try and fight the wild female. However he didn't expect Ash to step between him and the wild wolf girl. He frowned slightly getting ready to tell her to move but the wild girl was already ok the run. Though he did seem to notice that the wild female had no sense of fear for anything really. Perhaps that was just the wolf's instincts, he huffed slightly, "Looks like we need to do a sweep of the territory..." His eyes narrowed on Ash, "Astaroth you are part of my pack, when a pack member is facing off with an enemy you stand by pack." He walked over to her so he could look in her eyes flicking her forehead as punishment, "Keep that in mind, you should also know we don't attack others unless given no other choice. Since no one seems to be hurt that's your punishment." He sighed turning his attention to Chi, "Aannndd you!!! What were you thinking trying to take on some wild wolf in your state Chi! You have no idea how worried I was when Dani burst through the door talking about a fight and you being in the midst of it." He growled before walking over to her to look her over.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmos Cosmos

Chiaki shifted into her human form and covered herself with her arms. "We protect our own. Ash was going to...well I dont know what that wild wolf was planning but it wasn't good. I told dani to stay in our room until someone came and got her," she sighs. "Ash from now on you are to follow me or stay in the house until further notice ok?" She says to the omega.

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Hendrix - Wolf Form
Cosmos Cosmos Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Ash's tail remained tucked even once the female was gone, watching her run. She'd be back, Ash was sure. But for now, knowing she was in trouble, she turned toward the Alpha and his mate, lowering her head in fear, trembling. His words to her, stern and frightening to her, made her whimper, and the flick to her forehead made her rear back in terror, so sure he was about to hurt her properly. Her ears flattened, limping a step back, not about to run. She knew the Alpha would only catch her, likely tear her to shreds. She looked to Chiaki with tear filled eyes, nodding, limping over to her and pressing against the pregnant wolfs legs, shaking.

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winson - Human Form
Cosmos Cosmos Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Artemis nodded her head and mumbled her agreement with Garas' words. She didn't dare disobey him, just as she'd likely never disobey many of the wolves here, unless they were threatening her friends. She kept her arms wrapped around herself, wishing she had clothing or could shift, but knew she'd find a blanket, her blanket, in the Omega's quarters. She'd first nabbed it when she was pregnant, and had kept it ever since, often wrapping herself in it. It would do for now, though part of her wanted to steal one of Garas' jumpers. It would certainly be big enough to cover her, and despite the fact she'd been hurt by him, even lightly, she liked his scent. He was the kindest a male had ever been to her, spare maybe the Omega male.

Ignorant of her wounds and the blood on her skin, she pressed into Arisa's arms as she was hugged, before trailing after her. She blushed at the other's comment, shaking her head quickly, "N-No! Not me and Garas!" She rasped in return, "Besides... relationships don't exist in this pack. No love between a male and female." She mumbled, "We all belong to Styx. To... To the Alpha."​

Drew watched as the female from before was being herded towards the opposite end of the house by Styx- Towards his personal quarters. The man’s brows furrowed in thought as he watched, trying to tell what exactly was going on, but eventually gave up. She seemed to be flirting with the alpha male, which made Drew incredibly confused. She seemed like a strong independent woman when he saw her in the woods. But what did he know?

He turned to walk away just in time to see Arisa and Artemis come down the hall in his direction. Oh, God, Arty! She was hurt! He was about to charge over and demand to know what happened, but it seemed pretty clear that Arty wouldn’t want to talk about it. So instead, he opted to simply take his place at the side of the Arisa, walking beside her in case she needed anything.

“Why do you never just do what I tell you?” He huffed in Arisa’s direction, half serious, half joking. Just to make sure she knew he wasn’t actually angry, he reached over and ruffled her hair. That being said, he simply fell silent and let the two talk as they made their way back to their room.

“Yeah, well, it shouldn’t be like that.”
When they eventually make it to the Omega room, he opened the door for the two women and walked in behind them, mumbling his own thoughts concerning Arty’s earlier comment.
“Nobody should ever BELONG to someone else like property. It’s wrong!” He was struggling to keep his voice down as he wandered over to his pile of blankets and unearthed the rabbit for Artemis.

“I mean, it’s wrong everywhere else! Yet it’s the norm here! I just... don’t get it. What happened here that made this all okay?” He handed the rabbit to Arty with a gentle pat on the shoulder before he sat down in his usual spot with a sigh. “... It’s not like this with your... pack, is it Arisa?”

Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

0D003CE3-EB68-45D8-B1B7-E338D191D511.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
96B1F894-9D4D-400D-8229-50CB25F40BA6.jpeg
[class=hover]
[/class]
[/class]

[div class=hover]tesák

“Thanks Garas,“ she muttered, leaning her head on his shoulder. The feel of his arms around her threatened to snap the iron shackles around her heart, the ones she had painstakingly formed to keep just this thing from happening. After all, a soldier with emotions distracting them was nothing.

Feeling her control slip, Tesák jerked away suddenly, guilt flooding through her. “I-I’m sorry Garas. You probably feel obligated to do this because of my position... I can’t make you stay here, much as I want to.“ The words were hard to speak, and she but her lip after she finished. She had seen the obvious affection he had for Artemis, and a simple meeting with the male couldn’t push that aside. Tesák couldn’t bring herself to trust her own feelings, as new as they were to her.

Her voice finally returned to her regular formal tone as she shoved down her feelings for Garas. “I want to continue your training, however Styx will expect me to uphold your punishment. I can teach you in my quarters at night, as long as you breathe a word of this to nobody,“ she said. Tesák felt her emotional dam breaking and she turned away to face the window. “Thank you for your time Garas. I will see you tomorrow night.“ With that, she dismissed him, not caring whether he stayed or left.

[/div]

[/div]

Last edited:
Garas Rivwik

Location: Tesak's Place | Interacting with: hostage hostage | Mentions: N/A

It wasn’t possible that she was into him right? She never relaxed around anyone…not that he noticed anyway but there was a possibility the only reason she acted this way was because of the loss of her mate. She must not have loved him as much as he thought due to the fact that she actually went through with killing him so…was it all that bad? He wasn’t too sure, the thoughts roamed his mind but for the moment he was happy…the girl he dreamed about having made him feel like he already had her that was when that dream was soon ripped away from him snapping him back into the reality of things. She seemed sorry for no reason…did he do something wrong? No, he couldn’t have. “It’s no problem Tes, really.” He gave her a smile before responding to her recent thoughts on him caring for her. “Tes you know damn well I barely care about these current positions…I feel obligated to do nothing…you just keep shutting out the fact that I actually want you for you.” He finished.

The Beta wanted him to stay, she just said it…if she was letting him stay voluntarily then he would. Now she seemed to be trying to force herself back to what he liked to call hardcore tough for no reason Tesak. Hearing what she said made him smile….she definitely liked him or something…she was basically tricking Styx with a punishment just as he did with Artemis. “Ya, that’s fine…I won’t say anything. Though I wouldn’t recommend us doing that every night considering it would be suspicious after your behavior with me earlier this morning.” He reassured her. She finished with trying to kick him out. He chuckled at this, he could read right through her, the opacity of her real emotions were starting to become more clear to him. “It’s no problem Tes and you are right, you will see me tomorrow night and will continue to see me tonight.” he smiled, a change in confidence in his tone. Something Tesak had to have liked. “I’m staying to comfort you, besides I want to know the real you…talking is the best way to get closer to someone ya know?” He gave a smirk getting close to her again attempting to let her rest on him again. “Just let me stay with you Tes…” He finishes as he looks into her eyes seriously.

code by Ri.a

(skipped a lil ahead)
Miley sat up in Styx's bed in human form and stretched her arms above her head. She had marks all over her body and bruises starting to pop up everywhere. Her clothes were across the territory at her cabin so she was naked at the time being. Her blue gaze moved over to the male next to her and she smiled at him. She laid over on top of him, reaching to the floor on his side amd grabbing a t-shirt to slip over her her head. Sitting up halfway on him and halfway beside him, she started to trace a finger across his chest in a flirty manner. She needed to get her things, but she also needed to stay on this alpha's good side, and as far as she knew, she was far into his good side. "That was fun love, but now I got to go get my things. When I come back, where am I staying?" She leaned down to kiss his jawline and nibbled it, still being flirty towards him. She was turning it up high, anything to get the information she needed.
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Daniella Hendrix age 4 Location Medical Room
1550798032987.png
Dani just felt her dad kiss her as she pouted being told to stay in the medical bed as she was afraid she just hide under the bed she just was tired as she just yawns. Dani just lay down as she was falling asleep under the bed she was afraid of what was happening she was dreaming she hated her nightmares they were scary" don't leave me mommy daddy" she sniffed dreaming about her real parents. Dani thought her adoptive parents were gonna leave her just like her parents did" mommy daddy don't leave me" she mumbled in her sleep" why do people leave me" she sniffed sleeping holding onto her stuffed teddy bear​

Last edited:
5A77B76A-8D78-42B0-B737-2AA362E05EBF.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
EE3A2FE4-56D2-4D07-8DFC-9E902E455962.jpeg
[class=hover]
[/class]
[/class]

[div class=hover]tesák

She was relieved he didn’t leave, although she would never admit it. Tesák didn’t know if she could be alone at the moment, but she had pushed him away so coldly. Her mind struggled between apologizing and saying nothing. As Garas spoke, she settled on the former.

As she felt Garas tug her waist to him, she allowed him to get closer. She sank gratefully into his torso, catching his gaze. Tesák realized that Garas could probably see right through her facade of indifference, but this time she allowed herself to not care.

His confidence indeed made her shiver a bit. She had never seen him take control much, as her training gave her most of the power. But she had to admit that it was a good look on him. She aimed a halfhearted punch to his shoulder. “Fine. You can stay,“ she said lightly. Tesák closed her eyes and leaned her head against his chest, slowly drifting away as the exhaustion of the day grasped her consciousness.

[/div]

[/div]

Arisa found herself blinking her eyes open on the cold, hard floor of the Omega's room, leaning up on her elbow she yawned a little, had she lept in human form that night? oh well, she supposed she'd be sore today, with a quiet giggle and smile she gently moved her head to look around at the still sleeping others, letting out a soft sigh. She still couldn't shake Drew's comment from last night, '… It's not like this with your pack… Is it Arisa?' for some reason those words had made her rather sentimental, she supopsed the thought of back being back there was fantasised in her head, but it seemed like days were so sunny, and the piles and laughter always echoed despite the sadness or hardships they may endure.

Sitting up slowly she winced, a hand going to her stomach as she let out a small pained 'tich' noise, "Not yet my little ones, I don't want you to be born in this pack at current times…. not yet…." she whispered, trying to sound as motherly as the not yet adult girl could manage. Getting up she decided to shift, the white wolf's form going over to gently nuzzle Artemis awake from beneath the girls blanket and light paw at the males face, she then poked at the door with her snout only to be surprised to find it left open, perhaps the alpha was too busy with his new lover to remember to close it, a part of her heart skippe da beat, was it now that she could run? no- surely the doors would be locked outside and well…. She couldn't leave the others here, not alone without the hope she at least liked to think she could bring.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

2492AACA-04DE-41FF-A082-0A5DC3C04A18.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
6ADF4081-0BBC-44A4-8D33-51D731FC8017.jpeg
[class=hover]
[/class]
[/class]

[div class=hover]tesák

Tesák’s dreams were filled with bloodstained white pelts and pleading green eyes. She let out a particularly loud gasp and opened her eyes. Her hands were shaking and she was covered in a cold sweat. Tesák smoothed back her ruffled hair, blinking blearily when she realized that Garas was still next to her.

Oh no... we didn’t... she slapped a hand over her mouth. “Did we...?“ she gasped, staring down at the boy beneath her. This couldn’t happen. Not like this, and she still had her own pup... what if another pup was going to come? She wasn’t even fit to be a mother of one. Her panicked movements had probably awoken Garas, but she didn’t care.

[/div]

[/div]

Garas Rivwik

Location: Tesak's bed | Interacting with: hostage hostage | Mentions: N/A

Garas could tell she was thankful that he stayed with her, she didn’t even hesitate to lay herself relaxingly on his chest, she was…warm and he had never been close to her in this way before…today was just a day full of surprises wasn’t it? This was a feeling he wouldn’t forget…she punched his arm lightly causing him to chuckle and jump at the surprise hit before she said ‘Fine. You can stay.’ He could tell that really meant, ‘Thank you Garas…I really like you but I’m not gonna say it right now’ This though in his head made him smile even more so. He held her close and they both slept peacefully, this would be a night to remember in the future.

He slept peacefully dreaming about a family with Tesak believe it or not but someone else was there….all he could remember was pink hair as he was scared out of his sleeping by the freaking out Tesak. He blinked a few times and stared at her before finally rubbing the sand out of his eyes. Assuming by her expression and the question asked he sighed. “…we didn’t…we just cuddled and slept. Is it that bad to think about mating with someone like me?” he covered his mouth as a late sad expression spread across his face. Maybe he was wrong about what she thought about him but…what girl would ever want to mate with him…or even mate after just expressing their feelings? Possibly no one.

code by Ri.a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back