• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Hendrix - Human Form
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Texangamer Texangamer Cosmos Cosmos

Ash seemed rather uncertain at the idea of going to the Alpha. She still wasn't too sure about him, or anyone else in the pack really. But she nodded, assuring the other that she would indeed. But, as she went for the door, a barking sound made her freeze in place. It wasn't a sound she'd made any of the pack make, not a recognisable bark at least, and she whimpered at the dominating, angry tone of the sound. She bit her lip, moving to the window, "W-What was that?" She asked, peering out to see if it was one of the pack wolves. Maybe she just didn't recognise them.

Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Human Form
hostage hostage

Tesak was correct, Styx was already confused and angry, sparked by the Omega's and their strange behaviour, mixed with the fights of the morning. He watched his Beta closely for a long moment, eyes narrowed as he allowed her to speak. A while back? So... She'd known her mate was a traitor for a while then. He snarled, deep in his chest, and stalked up to her, green eyes ablaze in anger and insanity, "You knew about the traitor, and you didn't think to kill him when you found out first? Or tell me, so I could slaughter him, if you were too weak to stomach it?" He snarled, baring his teeth as he stalked closer.

His fists clenched, and he lashed out to hit her in the side with one, more than willing to start a fight with her. His Beta had been weak enough to ignore her mate's traitorous ways, even if she had eventually acted.​

The large form of the wolf continued to bark and lunge at the hose as it flailed around wasting the water, viciously she sounded, lunging and chomping into the device, teeth easily piercing its cover the black wolf was soaked in water, shooting into her heterochromatic eyes, both the yellow and blue closing tightly as the creature turned and ran forwards, bashing straight into the wall beneath the window and failing backwards with a loud yip, the rough and muddy fur of the beast only getting dirtier falling into the mud caused by her own devices, opening her now slightly red and sore eyes it let out a much louder bark, this one deep and threatening, though tail behind her clearly tucked in fear, this wolf was far too large to be of normal means, but it was clearly without any sense of a human, whatever was going on if it wasn't stopped soon it'd certainly cause more damage both to itself and the building.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Chiaki raised her eyebrows and looked at Dani. "Stay here ok? Do not move unless your father or I tell you to," She then looks at Ash "What's going on out there?" She asks knowing something was wrong.

The females words made her question if she really wanted to join Winson. She didn't want to be used as a breeder or be picked as one of the alpha's females cause she would definitely refuse. She didn't need bad blood mixed in with hers. She heard the darker town come out of the girls voice as the black female wolf looked off down the territory with a thinking look in her eyes. She needed to get her information, she would have to risk it. "Then why are you in the pack?" She asked, finally crossing over into Winson territory with no hesitation and moving over to the other female.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Sky Avena-19-Omega-Winson-Human
Sky watched as the wolf turned towards Winson and then ended up stopping next to her, boldly crossing some invisible line as Sky brushed herself off, the question causing surprise to appear. “Styx made it seem like I had no choice. I was forced back here and my parents have new families that they have no time for me. They haven’t for a while now and what if I ended up hurting them or my half and full siblings?”

Interacting: Comet Comet

Last edited:
Miley sat in front of the girl and listened to her talking about why she was there. Forced? That's harsh but understandable. Being a new wolf was dangerous to humans so being in a pack was a good idea for the girl. Just the wrong pack. Maybe when Miley left she would get such a sweet girl out of here. "Is this Styx you speak of not good with trespassers?" She asked.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Sky shook her head. “Don’t think so. He wounded the wolf that bit me two days ago and...raped me...then after trying to thank Styx for saving me from that weirdo just did the same thing. I don’t remember much, I think I was in shock throughout it all happening.” She pulled the torn sleeve up from her arm to show the wolf her injury. “The one who bit and violated me did this and the shoulder. Anything else is a myriad from both though not as much as the alpha...but I made a wrong turn trying to escape some people who were following me from the recreation center. I don’t know...I was there and then wasn’t when the weird wolf guy was hurting me.” She was unintentionally speaking of how she had retreated into her mind to escape what was happening.

Her mind was attempting to block things out so that it came out in snippets of flashes, possibly her brain attempting to protect her from experiencing everything full force. Sky went quiet again as a puzzled look overcame her. “Styx killed a wolf and brought it back...maybe a bunch?...to the pack and said they were hunting?...eating on his...territory?...land...and he would kill anyone who didn’t bring or kill intruders to him.” Sky shivered at that, as if that bothered her more than being hurt by two different werewolves and her life being taken from her. She did not know why she was talking so much, she was usually shy around strangers, males in particular. “I suppose rape doesn’t exist among werewolves,” she said in a whisper. Standing there, Sky fell into silence as she shivered though nobsounds escaped her, just the tears that began forming and falling unbiddenly as she again wrapped her arms around herself while trying to figure out how she had to be at this spot.

I don’t want to turn into a wolf but I don’t want to die either. Turning into a wolf...it will take away everything...my...humanity so i’ll Be nothing left but an animal. It would only be later that she would realize she had spoken such thoughts aloud, there under the blue sky and trees with only the strange wolf as a witness. “I guess if you want to see the alpha...I should t...take you to him,Sky hiccuped before deciding her best bet was to go forward, the girl stumbling along the earth in front of her, no real path to take laid out before her. As they would walk, the girl would not speak anymore, used the torn sleeve of her kimono to brush the tears away. She may have only been hurt within forty-eight hours but she could tell Styx didn’t approve of weaknesss. Then why did he have concubines and omegas if they all were weak? Was that not hypocritical? Maybe hypocrisy was another thing that did not exist among werewolves.

Sky somehow managed to find her way back to the house, staring at it fully in the light as she stopped on the edge of the yard. It was a strange house. It made her think of eastern homes...perhaps Japanese or Chinese in architecture though she was leaning more towards Japanese with the anime she watched, something that was a coping help for her amxiety. She then looked across the yard to where the body remained of the wolf that had been killed and Styx was standing there with that other wolf from before, causing her brows to furrow but the rest of the yard was empty.

Interacting: Comet Comet Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys hostage hostage

Last edited:
Miley listened to the girl talk and started to feel pity for her. So far she only knows of bad things about werewolves and not the good things. It made Miley sad for the girl and wanted to show her the good things of being a werewolf. She would want to protect this girl from the harm as the pack as it seemed she's had it rough since she turned. The girl mentioned meeting Styx, as she was over the territory border and Sky mentioned how the male didn't like trespassers. Good, he wasn't gonna like her that much.

She walked beside the girl before reaching a house, the smell of more wolves hit the females nose. Her blue eyes drifted to the dead body of a wolf laying on the ground and her lip lifted up in a slight snarl as the black and tan fur along her spine rose up. Her head was held up high as she surveyed the area around her a little more before her eyes drifted to a large and rugged looking male, her blue eyes scanned him up in down with distaste, along with the female who was next to him. Obviously this female had more authority than the others and Miley also didn't like the look of her. Her black and tan tail swished behind her at a higher than mid level as she followed Sky.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
hostage hostage

Sky visibly shook herself as she tore both thoughts and eyes from the house. She ignored the dead body since Styx wanted it left there for the pack to learn from or she she pieced together from his words earlier when summoning the pack. When the strange wolf suddenly reacted oddly and yet with slight hint as Styx did, the female tensed but there was no movement to attack her. Instead it seemed ruffled by the wolf near Styx, not that she could pinpoint the reason why.

Somehow finding it in her to speak, Sky waved a hand towards the house. “I don’t know but Styx keeps the concubines and omegas kept locked up in a room all day.” As if they were children incapable of thought or movement. “There’s no kids either but the kidnapped one from Hendrix is fatter than the others...” Sky has never paid attention to her mother when the older woman had been pregnant so she didn’t know the captive was in fact with child, possibly Styx’s child. She shut up then as she sensed the tension and moved forward before sitting down and watching the pair of wolves in front of her, a visible frown on her face.

Interacting: Comet Comet Menyioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys hostage hostage

58B7F22D-F7E8-48A9-97AC-1ABC58AFC96B.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
6D5C34A2-9ADC-4002-B5B1-6592630FE280.jpeg
[class=hover]
background-color:#D98880;
padding: 15px;
Height: 10px;
Width: 170px;
margin-left: 40px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
margin-top:5px;
letter-spacing:1px;
[/class]
[class name=hover state=hover]
margin-left: 150px;
color:#ffffff;
width:150px;
[/class]
[div class=hover]mentions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

[div class=hover]tesák

Tesák met Styx’s wide eyes, flinching away as he rounded on her. “It’s not-“ she was cut off as a fist slammed into her stomach. “OUCH!“ The female yelled, dropping to a knee. She pressed a hand to her stomach, a deep ache slamming into her in waves. “I was waiting! Did you think it would be smart to confront him around the pack? I was waiting to get him alone, far away! I always planned on punishing him. And I am not a traitor!“

Tesák struggled to her feet, raising her fists with a gasp of pain. Styx was much stronger, and he had nothing to lose. Tesák didn’t want to fight, but she couldn’t let him pin her as a traitor. She frowned, glaring into his crazed eyes, then dropped her fists. “Come on Alpha,“ she muttered, bracing herself for another strike.

[/div]

[/div]

Garas Rivwik

Location: Garas's Sleeping Quarters | Interacting with: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentions: hostage hostage

The sound of her scream pained his heart but he was content with getting what he asked for, hopefully this plan worked. Garas definitely didn’t want to change the way he was just for the Alpha’s liking…just because he wanted to punish him, wasn’t it punishment enough to already have him suspended from being Tesak’s understudy. He was already pained by that fact, it was a woman he found himself falling for but one that didn’t like him back, at least that’s what he thought. As the Omega followed his orders Garas thought of an idea…what if he took control of the Winsons in secret? If he could find a way to get Tesak to retake him as the understudy he could gain more power and take advantage…get stronger…take what he wants, I mean you won’t ever get anything without taking action right? The Omega could probably see if she looked up at him that he was deep in thought for that moment before he smiled at her. “Good job, now umm…try not to see me as your enemy alright?” He could see based on her gestures that she feared him but that was somewhat a good thing so he would roll with it for now. The Male then lead the Omega to the sleeping area of his room and allowed her to rest. “Here, get some rest before you go back to your place with the pregnant one. You can rest here whenever you come over alright? Lastly...you belong to me now, you won't tell anyone...understood?” He finished with not wanting her to let everyone know his plans.

code by Ri.a

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Hendrix - Human Form
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Texangamer Texangamer Cosmos Cosmos

Ash froze as she saw a big, black wolf below, filthy and making threatening sounds. Had she been in wolf form, she'd have flattened her ears and tucked her own tail in fear, but as a human she whimpered, wrapping her arms around herself. That was no wolf she'd ever seen around here, and certainly a wolf that looked... wild. The fact that it was fighting a hose pipe, of all things, didn't dampen the fact that Ash was scared of the more dominant and angry creature below.

It was Chiaki who snapped Ash from her fear, and the Omega's eyes snapped to her. She bit her lip, "Theres a b-big wolf outside. Fighting... Fighting the h-hose pipe? B-But it's b-b-big, and violent, and i-it might cause d-damage to the house, o-or... a-a-anyone who comes near it." She rasped. But she couldn't let Chiaki go and sort it out, and it was Ash's new job to take care of the other woman. And she couldn't go and disturb the Alpha again... not when he was busy. No, she'd go and sort it out herself.

Heading shakily for the door, she shivered, "S-Stay here? I-I.... I'm gonna g-g-go see." After all, she had been wild only a short time ago, maybe Ash could make the other wolf understand. Without a glance back, she removed her hoodie and shifted, before scrambling down the stairs and out the door, limping and almost falling down said stairs from the pain in her shoulder. Still, as soon as she was within the sights of the wild wolf, she barked. She needed to either calm the wolf down, or get it away from the pack. But Ash wasn't brave, and she was shaking and whimpering where she stood.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon hostage hostage Comet Comet

The Alpha's crazed gaze stayed on his Beta, a small, insane smile creeping onto his lips. Excuses. That was what his Beta was giving him. He snarled, the scars on his face twisting, and went to strike again when he paused. His eyes flickered to the side, catching a glimpse of Sky and... and an intruder. He growled, but took note that Sky had apparently followed his orders when he'd said to bring any intruders here. His gaze flickered back to his Beta, whom he grabbed by the neck and dragged close, "Even the Omega can follow orders better than you." He spat into her ear, before pushing her backward with force.

He stalked toward them, shifting as he went, baring his teeth at the intruder as he immediately ran at her, aiming to attack and likely kill. Or... do as he pleased really. But he was in a bad mood, evidently, so anything could be possible, as he leapt for the intruder.

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winson - Human Form
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Artemis wasn't completely trusting of any male dominant, but she liked Garas the most. He was usually kind to them, or at least more lenient, and he was here trying not to hurt her too badly, only enough so that they didn't get in trouble with the Alpha. But... as he led her to his bed, she tensed. He wouldn't force her, would he? But he spoke only of sleeping, so she curled onto the bed, burying her face in his pillow, taking a deep breath to take in his scent. It was surprisingly calming to her, and she nodded her agreement with him, "T-Thank you."

Sky couldn't help the flinch as she heard a growl from Styx. She was pretty sure that it was directed to her but remained seated on the ground, not moving but for her breathing, making no other sound except for that. The male seemed somewhat insane and she watched as he grabbed the wolf next to him before shoving it to the ground only to turn his full attention on the pair of females or rather on the stranger she had brought back. Hopefully by doing this, she would not be killed, not hearing what had been said to the other wolf before it had been pushed to the ground. As Styx focused on the female she had brought with her, she turned her head to watch as he rushed the intruder, wondering if there was going to be another dead wolf on the ground before the day was out. Hopefully it was not her.

Attack! scary- bite, bite hard! no, no pain why no pain hurt, hurt it!

The wild female's eyes locked on tearing into the pipe, still trying to bite it despite the water splashing her face, at least until her ears flickered at foot steps brushing into the dirt, looking up she bore teeth in a loud and gurgling growl, not a hunt but more a warning, as they continued to approach she rose high to her paws and began to step forwards, bent in preparation for attack, lunging she sped towards the other, jumping on top viciously knocking the much smaller wolf over.

Wolf! bad wolf! hurt, attack! no- no scent…. not danger? injured, help, help wolf!

Her thought process rapidly changed during the sequence, and as she rose slightly, muscles relaxing as she stood over her her pupils widened like a puppies and she began to eagerly lick the smaller and somewhat evidently younger girl, the wolfs tongue brushing over the small wolves entire face before moving to her shoulder, not a moment later her body shifted, not that the large were had seemed to notice, and now a large chested, filthy naked girl with long messy dark blue hair sat licking the animal beneath her, heterochromatic eyes staring innocently as she tried haphazardly to heal the other.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Chiaki couldnt let the timid girl go out and get herself even more hurt. If she went out there herself, alex would be furious with her for putting their twins at risk. She closed her eyes tightly weighing her options. She finally decided to go out there, so she ran (waddled) down the stairs and stood outside in full view of the two wolves. "Ash!?"

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Hendrix - Wolf Form
Cosmos Cosmos Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Ash was frozen in terror as the wild female looked up at her, their eyes meeting. From here, Ash could certainly see the anger in the other's eyes, and she realised she couldn't move for fear when the big wolf bounded up to her, attacking. The Omega squealed in fear and surprise as she was bowled over, pinned belly up beneath the other wolf, squirming and whimpering in terror as she tried to weakly kick at the other, to get her off.

But... But then it changed, and the female above her calmed, licking Ash's face. Ash whined at this also, squirming, and yelped as the tongue brushed over her injured shoulder, the healing wound certainly hurting. The weight pinning her decreased as the other female, certainly wild, shifted above her, still licking Ash's wound, as Ash pushed a gentle paw against the others face, trying to make her stop. Ash wasn't one to fight at all, and she certainly wouldn't shift to her human form now, not when she was uncertain to the danger.

Hearing Chiaki's voice, she twisted her head back, baring her neck to the female above her, wide eyes catching sight of the pregnant woman, "N-No! S-She might... She m-might hurt you! I...I'm okay." She tried to assure the woman, thinking that they'd be in trouble if Ash let Chiaki get hurt.​

The wild female continued to eagerly lick, despite her cheek getting shoved into the soft skin simply smooshed a little as the girl gave an almost childlike stubborn expression, trying to fight back with her decreased human strength, tongue still sticking partially out as it tried to reach the other, letting out a soft whine like noise, well- the best whine like noise a human form could do before Chiaki appearing startled the female along with the wolf beneath, baring human teeth she growled loudly, still straddling the wolf below in her naked form, eyes glaring as though protecting the omega beneath herself for no other reason than she seemed to be injured, this wolf was running on pure instincts, and that was very clear. Her human fingers dug deep into the wolves fur, gripping it like a toddler trying to act brave, she had clear muscle tone on her body, a slimmed stomach, rather beautiful if not covered in mud and scratches.

Chiaki took a deep breath to steel her resolve as she shifted into her wolf form. It still felt awkward to shift after all this time, that's why she chose to stay in human form most of the time. The wolf took careful steps towards the other two, but tried to act non-threatening towards the wild wolf.

9B7A11D7-1424-46AF-AC04-9D2B848DB182.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
D4448531-99C7-4EC9-96AF-E6D097F5E17B.jpeg
[class=hover]
padding: 15px;
Height: 10px;
Width: 170px;
margin-left: 40px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
margin-top:5px;
letter-spacing:1px;
[/class]
[class name=hover state=hover]
margin-left: 150px;
color:#ffffff;
width:150px;
[/class]
[div class=hover]mentions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

[div class=hover]tesák

A whine escaped her lips as Styx grabbed her throat. She tensed herself, waiting for another blow, but his eyes were on a different target. She glanced past him and noticed Sky with a stranger. She used Styx’s distraction to struggle a bit, but he soon returned to her. Tesák glared fiercely at the alpha, her eyes narrowed and her jaw clenched as he spoke. The force of his push sent her unsuspecting into the dirt, and she skidded a bit, scraping her hands and making her wounded shoulder throb. But Tesák was less harmed by her injuries. Styx’s words were what made her blood boil and her ego shatter.

Tesák kicked open the door to the pack house, her ears ringing with anger and frustration. She stomped up the stairs, breathing heavily until she got to her room. The force of Tesák’s slam caused the house to shake. Her thoughts swirled around in a whirlwind. She was mad, sad, anxious, annoyed, fierce, guilty.

Eventually, Tesák stopped pacing and sank onto her bed, worn out. She rolled onto her side, away from the door to face the window. It was only then that her anger subsided. This time, it was replaced by grief.

Tears slipped down her cheeks, and Tesák struggled to hold in choked sobs. She was well aware of her weakness. She had killed plenty of wolves. Why was she regretting this now?

[/div]

[/div]

Miley watched the male attack one of his fellow pack mates before directing his attention on her. She watched him come at her in blind rage, seeing some sort of craziness in his eyes as he lunged at her. Like clockwork, the black and tan female sweeped to the side and watched the male barrel passed her in his rage and her blue eyes stayed on him in a calm manner, her tail going down to show him she means no harm to him but her head being held high showed her she wasn't the one to fuck with. Her plan wasn't to attack the male. Seeing as he wanted to fight, her avoiding his attempts to hurt her would possibly tire him out. She's met many wolves like him with her parents, hunting half-bloods for them. This tiring this enraged male would be like a cakewalk to her. Except, she wasn't going for the final kill at the end. "If you are done with your rage attacks, I would like to introduce myself." She said in a monotone voice.
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos

Ash kept watching Chiaki, until the female above her started to get defensive, snarling at the pregnant female whom she clearly didn't want near. One moment, this wild wolf had been attacking Ash, and now she was possessive? It was weird, but not the strangest thing she'd seen from a wild wolf. Though... from her experience, males were usually more possessive in the wild. Why this wolf was even possessive of Ash, of all people, was beyond her.

She squealed as her fur was grasped tightly by the female, wiggling as her chest heaved in terror again. Not for her, this time, but for Chiaki, who seemed to still be approaching despite the danger. She squirmed harder, trying to get free to protect the pregnant female.

hostage hostage Comet Comet scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Styx was ignorant of the fact his Beta had gone inside, leaving him against the rogue female and with one of his Omegas. Not that he cared. He enjoyed a good challenge which, by the way the female simply danced out of the way, she'd be. He skidded to a halt, turning on the spot, stalking close this time, baring his teeth. She might be calm, but she was an intruder on his territory, and he wasn't having a good day in terms of his mood. He wanted her to fight back, evident by the way he stalked close and swiped a clawed paw at her face.

"And I want you dead, intruder." He rumbled in anger, "Fight back. Make your death at least a little... fun."

The female let go of the fur as the wolf squirmed almost as though realising, her eyes continued to glare before looking down at the smaller wolf and widening a little, in a scraping movement the girl shoved her foot against the hard pebbled ground, no regards to her human forms soft skin as she growled viciously, hunching slightly, all her body language indicated a clearly protective demeanour, one an odd mixture between a mate and a mother.

Her arms kept tensing as though fighting with her inner thoughts on what to do, or lack there of, as though somewhere in her battling or at least trying to work out instincts with her more logical human side, clearly however this failed however as the human form barked loudly at the other, it was quite the ridiculous sight on one hand, and on the other terrifying.

Chiaki stopped and stared at the human form of the wild wolf. She was barked at sometimes by Dani when she played around in her own wolf form, but never this serious. Her pregnant stomach protruding under her. The pregnant wolf tried her best to convey she meant no harm at all. She just wanted the wild girl to let her...friend go.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos

Ash was trying desperately to work out how to calm the wolf above her down. She just didn't know what to do. She was possessive, Ash knew that at least, but seeing Chiaki as a threat. Carefully, Ash stopped wiggling, whining softly beneath the other female, tilting her head back to bare her neck to the other in clear submission, hoping that it would focus the other on Ash, and not on Chiaki. She had no idea what the wild girl wanted, only that this behaviour was scaring Ash herself.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back