• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zeus-35-Loner
"You are small and petite. Any one larger than you would end up killing you with the large pups you would bare, losing both you and the potential offspring they could have," spoke Zeus. He could tell she was ignoring the attempt of advice he was giving. If she waned to be foolish then that was her problem. Chances were he would be out of here before heat season showed up. When she said that she was almost done he grunted in answer, the stinging of his paws a minor annoyance but worth it to avoid become crippled and a lowly weakling like omegas were. He wasn't an omega, he knew that much, nor would he ever let anyone tell him or treat him like an omega.

"Less you know, happier you'll be. Most don't stick around long enough to find out...it's usually fight or chase me out," hedged Zeus, throwing in a hint of truth. He tested his paws when the bandages were in place, finding them sound and the work appropriate. "Not bad," he commented as he tested his weight on the paws, finding he didn't limp as much with the bandages covering them. When he stopped walking, he turned back to face the female. "I thank you," he rumbled. "I can say you can try to search but you won't find anything on me. If you are still curious after that...perhaps I will be around and perhaps not."

Interactions: AlienLover AlienLover

Miley finally turned her head around to look at the female before chuckling. "No, I'm not in pain. I'm just relaxing." She explained to the female, finally standing up and stretching her body out before shaking her pelt. Her blue gaze looked the female over before cocking her head to the side. "But you definitely look injured. Are you okay? Why are you out here?" The female wolf asked as she took a few steps closer to get a better look at the female before her. "Who is Janus? Are you a Winson wolf?"
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Purnima “Nima” Kaur
Hunter/Warrior
Hendrix

“Bold of you to assume I want pups, let alone with someone who isn’t my own size.” Nima was well aware of the dangers of having pups with anyone outside of her own subspecies of werewolf. The healer when she was a mere pup even advised her not to and to probably avoid mating for good measure. “I know I might look dumb, as a desert wolf in a forest full of forest wolves, but I can assure you that I am not.” She said.

“Wow, more vague answers. Totally didn’t see that coming.” Nima rolled her eyes. “Well, if you are sticking around, I’d suggest you stay near the border or right here. I don’t care as much about the whole territory thing as most of my pack mates do. I think it’s an instinctual thing that my kind just don’t really possess quite as much of but whatever. Just don’t go too far into our territory and you should be fine.” She advised the other wolf. Indian Wolves and Werewolves didn’t really care as much about territory as others and while she did learn the importance of it while growing up among the wolves here, she still held a slightly more relaxed attitude about it so long as they didn’t go anywhere near the house. Now, the house was something that very important and needed to be protected.​

(OOC: Sorry just woke up)
Sky Avena-19-Omega-Winson-Human
Sky tensed as the wolf finally turned to her and spoke, the girl's mouth dropping open as the wolf began actually speaking to her. Maybe this wolf is not as aggressive as the other one, she thought to herself, having no idea how wrong she could possibly be. It was not attacking her so that was good, she didn't think she could take another attack by another wolf but why was it lurking so close to where she thought Styx's house was? Or maybe it just didn't want anything to do with her as it seemed to notice her shoulder that was broken and the thick bandage around her arm and shoulder, binding the injury in place so she couldn't move it. When the wolf said they were not injured, she nodded absently, until she realized her mouth was still hanging open and closed it, looking down at her feet as pink tinged her cheeks in embarrassment.

At the wolf's questions she looked up again. "Umm...yes...I guess you could say I'm injured. Janus says it will take six weeks for my broken shoulder to heal so I can't use it at all and he can possibly minimize scarring on my arm but not my shoulder and upper arm." She hesitated as if she was unsure whether to reply or how to reply. Would it do her any good to explain about her anxiety to a wolf? Probably not, it was unlikely the wolf would understand human mental conditions. "Everything was too much all of a sudden and I think I upset Janus," she said quietly as she looked back down at her feet. There wasn't anything for her to do there either, being locked in some room for hours was not her idea of fun like apparently occurred with the breeders and omegas.

Two more questions came, first if she was part of Winson and second who Janus was. Well both were easy enough to answer and she saw no harm in doing so. "...Yes...I'm part of Styx's pack though I only became a member..." she frowned as she tried to think. "Twenty-four hours ago?" She knew it had been forty-eight hours since she had been bitten by that first wolf and she could remember time had slipped by from evening to day to evening again in the forest before being made to come here with Styx and getting introduced to Janus. Nodding as she would go with that time frame, she answered the first question. "Janus is Styx's brother...the healer of the pack. He's been taking care of me on his brother's order, making sure I heal anyway. Ummm...are you...male?" Whether it was Sky's anxiety or just the fact that she didn't know the difference between male and female wolves, she didn't seem to be paying attention to the tone of the strange wolf's voice to gauge whether it was male or female...male was just the thing that came to mind as she hadn't yet seen any female wolves before.

Interactions: Comet Comet

Zeus-35-Loner
Ah so I was correct in her origins and suitability, Zeus thought as his muzzle arched into another smirk. When she spoke of not wanting pups or a mate, he stared at her again, with that same intensity as before before snorting. "Instinct will win out when it's breeding time," spoke Zeus as if he knew her wolf better than she herself did. "The human may not want pups, the wolf at least will be driven to carry on its line and seek a male out to fulfill that desire." She would see in time, he had seen it before himself the few times he had bothered to watch females in his endless journey. Even his wolf side was an annoyance during such a time, with great will and practice he had pushed the wolf down during those times.

At her words of remaining here or within the border of the territory and that he shouldn't come near the house, he snorted. "Never known any female who doesn't want children, at least among wolves. It's usually the males who desire not to have pups." He took the time to stretch out his body before turning. Things are not always what they seem Nima," he spoke. "Do not be so quick to hold sarcasm to vague answers for they can be a mix of truth and lie to lead one on a false trail. The trick is figuring out the truth from the false lead." With those parting words, Zeus began departing the area.

Interactions: AlienLover AlienLover

Last edited:
Miley listened to the wolf talk about her injuries and the wolves within the pack, Styx's name being mentioned once more. Styx must be the alpha, the way these wolves speak of him. Styx was the main wolf she would need to meet. By the sounds of it, he isn't much of a pleasant wolf to talk to, neither is this Janus guy. She looked over the females bandages once more before hrr attention was drawn to the question of being asked if she was a male of female. She huffed and rolled her blue eyes, flinging her tail up a bit before waving it down beside her. "I am infact a female. Not from around here, miles and miles away from here actually. Was just recently moved here, as my old pack and family line was killed, i wss moved to preserve the blood." She explained. Miley didn't want to tell the whole truth, being called to council as she was the last of her blood, along with how her family was killed, but she didn't tell why she was there.

Sky stared as the wolf flicked its tail up before stammering out an apology, seeing the proof for herself. "S...so...sorry. I don't know the difference between wolves...uh....I guess since you talk then you're a..." she frowned as she tried to grasp the word that Styx and Janus had both used with her..."a werewolf?" As the wolf spoke about being from far away, she couldn't understand why one's blood was so important to werewolves. "Styx and Janus said I'm not a wolf yet...that I am still human." Her voice seemed somewhat sad and perhaps a spark of fear rose up there with her words. "Why...do you need to see Styx then if you aren't hurt and have no reason to see Janus?" Of course she had no idea doing such a thing would further upset the alpha or how easy his temper was to get riled up.

Interacting: Comet Comet Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Purnima “Nima” Kaur
Hunter/Warrior
Hendrix

“What a weirdo...” Nima muttered to herself. She wondered if she’d ever see the annoyingly mysterious Zeus. Would she want to see him again? Nima stood by the creek, pondering what happened for a moment.

With a sigh of irritation, she turned and began her trek back to the house. Hopefully, that roasted hare wouldn’t be too cold... Or burnt for that matter. Nima took her time on her walk, admiring the forest she called her home. And to think, if her parents had stayed in India, she’d have never known the beauty of these woods and she’d probably be walking through a more desert like environment.

(Colors won't work for me ATM)

Miley didn't show her excitement as the female mentioned seeing styx. That's her plan, to see Styx and find out if Winson is the pack that is doing all these horrible things. "This Styx I keep hearing of, is he the alpha? Do I need to meet him?" She questioned, her big paws taking steps closer to the female. She was trying her best to not scare off the girl, that's the last thing she needed. The girl being new to the pack also told Miley that she probably didn't have that high of a rank either. Would it be wise to let a low rank bring her to the alpha? Would she be given a low rank as well? She pondered this for a minute but thoughts of her mission pushed her to wanting to get it done.

At this the girl's face seemed to flicker strangely, something between fear, relief and something else that was hard to make out or discern. She nodded as the wolf approached her and asked who Styx was and his rank. "He's the alpha yes," she said. "He's somewhat scary and seems to get angry easily..." she frowned to herself at that. "The others....the omegas and apparently...concubines...seem afraid of him..." she trailed off, not knowing the reason for that. "I suppose that's how it's done if you want to talk to him..." It was obvious from her trailed off words that she had no idea what she was talking about and didn't know how things were done.

Interacting: Comet Comet

Miley listened to the female talk about how scary Styx was, the words making her cock her head to the side a bit. "So wouldn't it get you in trouble if you brought me back to your pack?" She asked. If so, she didn't want to the girl to get injured anymore. Fighting the alpha of the pack she needed to be in wasn't a good idea. Being told sje would have to be afraid of him in order to get in the pack also didn't sit well with the black she-wolf. Styx could be the cause of all the bad news getting back to the council but Miley had to make sure. It could be the other pack that is doing the such horrible things. She paced in front of the girl, thoughts rolling through her head on if she really wanted to go through with joining Winson. She would need to get her information somehow.
@scorpiodragaon

In answer, Sky gave a one-shouldered shrug, using her good shoulder for the movement as she didn't feel like making the healer angry again. "I don't know," she said in answer. "Janus said that Styx can have any female he wants and no female would dare refuse him. I don't know much about packs but just from what I've seen in twenty-four hours..." she frowned again, "it seems all females are omegas and concubines...I think the term Janus used was breeders and then kidnapped...but Janus doesn't know what that is either." She thought back to the conversation before continuing. "Janus said Winson doesn't treat females well and the alpha has never had mates...they have personal concubines." The girl's tone took on a surprisingly bitter flavor as she spoke of the alphas of Winson having personal concubines.

Interactons: Comet Comet

Zeus-35-Loner
Once the wolf had departed the creek where he had made a meal of charred rabbit and grass, he moved back towards town, the bandages secured tightly to his paws and up the lower part of his legs as he traversed through the landscape. After some time, dirt faded to tar and cement, the buildings and homes rising before him. Once again he attracted attention by walking through the town, some now noticing the bandages on his paws that ran up his lower legs. The wolf ignored them, as if they were insignificant insects, walking down the sidewalks, his large form causing people to move out of his way as they seemed to fear him.

Last edited:

SCARLET – LONER – HUMAN FORM – MEDICAL ROOM
280a1c567f5925668455cd257ebefd1f.jpg
Scarlet was puzzled. The alpha was offering her to stay with his clan until she regains her memories despite the fact that she is an outsider, a wild loner nonetheless. How could they trust and be this welcoming to someone they just met?

The pale woman flinched when Alexander reached out and ruffled her messy scarlet hair before his cheeks were dusted with the same color. The fatherly gesture was something alien to her yet it invokes a feeling of warmth. She felt her stiff shoulders loosen up just as the alpha instructed the brute to fetch her some clothe. Vernon returned with a big orange shirt before handing it to the loner. Scarlet reluctantly accepted it. She gave it a few sniffs to make sure that its safe but the only scent she caught was that of the beta male. She put it on albeit she was confused as to why wearing it was necessary. It would only get ripped apart after they transform into their wolf forms.

“…Thanks...” she whispered underneath her breath. Somehow, she felt like it was the right word to say. The trio who introduced themselves as Diana, Vernon and Alexander all seem like good persons but her nature as a lone wolf couldn’t let her to fully trust them.

Troi Troi Shaded Shaded
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Human Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon hostage hostage Cosmos Cosmos

Styx completely ignored his brother's words, focused on the disobedient omega who he was holding by the throat. He'd noticed Tesak approach, giving her a faint twitch of his head in greeting as he continued to glare at Arisa. His eyes flickered to his Beta for a second, catching the scent of blood even in his human form, and he frowned. Whatever had happened... she'd survived, so he could assume she'd won. Good. There was a reason the female was his Beta, and he didn't want to have to demote her to an Omega if she started showing weakness. Most females were weak, especially in Styx's eyes, and few had ever made a better impression on him. He gave her a sharp nod, acknowledging that he'd speak with her once he was finished with Arisa.

His face twisted into a snarl as he realised what Arisa had said. Why did she even care? He waited, until she seemed to be on her last breath, before he let her go, allowing her without care to fall to the floor. He straightened, green eyes narrowed. Without the look on his face, he wouldn't have looked threatening at all really. Yet another reason why he hated his weaker human form, "Get out of my sight Omega. I am fine. Listen to your betters." He snapped. Honestly, he would have done something more... violent, if he didn't need to speak to Tesak, whom he glanced to again.

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Hendrix - Human Form
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Texangamer Texangamer

Shuffling her feet as Chiaki spoke of it being good to see Ash in this form, the Omega continued to stare at the floor. She nodded slightly, tugging at the overlong sleeves of the oversized jumper she'd borrowed. She bit her lip, anxious, "I-It feels... vulnerable, to b-be in this f-f-form though." She rasped, so unused to ever speaking aloud. Things were harder in the wild, yes, for survival, but also much simpler. She didn't truly understand why the pack had even taken her in, why they were letting her stay. She assumed that once her wounds had completely healed, then maybe they'd kick her out. She didn't even understand why the child, Dani if Ash could remember her name correctly, seemed afraid of her. There was nothing intimidating about Ash.

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winson - Human Form
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Artemis tensed as Garas stepped closer to her, shrinking back. Her back was against the wall now, nowhere to escape to, and she closed her eyes as she felt his teeth digging into her shoulder, claws into her arm. It didn't hurt as much as she'd thought, he wasn't being as cruel as she knew others to be, but it still hurt, and she whimpered deep in her throat. Red painted her pale skin by the time he was finished 'decorating' her, tears in her eyes. She refused to look up at him, keeping her eyes focused down on the ground, but she nodded at his hidden command. He needed her to make sounds of pain, she could do that. After all, she didn't want him to properly harm her.

She took a deep breath, and screamed as loudly as she could, trying to replicate her begging sounds from when she'd been punished before. She couldn't let anyone realise Garas hadn't properly punished her, she couldn't let him get hurt because of her.

"There is no reason to feel vulnerable here ok? You are completely safe and welcome here," chiaki smiles "you look cute in that jumper by the way," she added while giggling. Chiaki hoped that her encouraging words would help ash to relax and take some deep breaths.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

The Omega glanced up for a brief moment, confused. She looked.... cute? She tugged at the sleeve again. She really wasn't used to this form, or to even wearing clothes. After all, a wolf didn't need them, and she'd never even thought about them before she got here. It did calm her a little, her panicked panting slowing just a little, as she moved her gaze once more to the floor, "B-But.... I am vulnerable l-like this. N-No claws. N-N-No sharp teeth..." She mumbled, biting her lip, "I... I'm sorry. I-I-I should leave you alone." She edged back toward the door a little, without looking up, realising that she was probably just being annoying.​

Chiaki slowly stood with a soft groan before waddling over to the omega and wrapping her in a hug. "You don't need to feel vulnerable here ok? I was born human and I was changed. I rarely change into my wolf form so trust me on this ok?"

Ash couldn't help but tense when Chiaki wrapped her in a hug, hesitating before hugging the other back and burying her head against the others shoulder with a whimper. Chiaki wouldn't hurt Ash. She... She seemed kind, not cruel at all, and Ash nodded against her shoulder with a sniffle. She trembled, shaking her head after a moment, "Y-You should lay down. The A-A-Alpha will be angry if he f-found out I made you get up." She whined, nuzzling against the woman's shoulder.​

"I can handle him do not worry ok?" She coos. Thanks to adopting Dani, Chiaki had gotten better at consoling those who were sad. "Due to my size though, I do find it hard to move around...Have you found your purpose within the pack yet? If not...would you...gosh this is so embarrassing....would you mind being like a maid...or something like that. To help me out around here?"

The Omega blinked upward, moving her head up from the pregnant woman's shoulder in confusion. She nodded, giving a tiny smile. If she had a job, then she'd be useful, and they might not get rid of her so soon. For once, maybe the first time since she'd gotten here, excitement lit up in her eyes, and she nodded again, "I-I can try. I-If you're sure you want me? I...I'm sure t-there are other wolves a-around that would b-b-be better at helping." After all, Ash's shoulder was still a pain for her, not that Chiaki needed to know that. She didn't even know if the woman did know, and she wasn't about to tell her.​

"Of course," She smiles widely. "I would appreciate the help because you know...bending over and reaching for things just isn't easy anymore. Plus with Alex being busy, taking care of twins is going to be tough so having a nanny like person will help a lot." As if on cue, the twins kick within Chiaki's womb causing her to wince in pain again.

Ash tilted her head, "T-Twins?" She asked, awe on her face. She'd never met any pups before, and the entire idea excited her. She tilted her head again as the other woman winced, and Ash drew up the courage to nudge her back to sit down on the bed, biting her lip, "You o-okay? What can I-I get to help?" She asked, anxious that she was already doing her new job wrong. She glanced briefly to Dani, wondering how the girl was doing in this, concerned that she was making someone uncomfortable.​

"I...I'm fine the twins are just a little antsy at times is all. They are anxious to come out into the world," she chuckles trying to downplay the situation. "Would you go mind telling Alex that you have a job as my maid? If you don't mind of course," she chuckles again.

Arisa continued to struggle lightly, nothing dramatic to upset the pups within her, she continued to draw in small rasp breaths, eyes watering and tensing as she struggled to fill her lungs as the moments ticked by, as her chest finally shuddered from the pressure she was dropped to the floor with a loud thump, letting out a silent gasp, air still not sufficient for such after the recent event and wincing harshly, a hand racing to her stomach as the pups kicked harshly against her sides, gritting her teeth she closed them briefly before looking up with once again a confusingly innocent look. As he spoke she gave a nod, but upon standing it was clear her gently smile was saddened, eyes glinting with desperation, she seemed to genuinely worry for the alpha she wanted him to get better- honestly.

Slowly she made her way upstairs, too out of breath to transform into her wolf form, the railing her only aid in not being stuck on the dreaded things. Entering the omega room she was surprised to find the newer male back so soon, blinking a little she put on a brave face and strong smile, trying to not show her deep breathing from the attack nor the light bruise forming on her wrist from where he'd dropped her, completely forgetting about the large red mark and finger nail indents around her neck, going over to the corner she perked up a little, eyes widening with a smile as she realised he'd brought back a hunt, "I-Is that food for me and Arty?~" she let out with a childish excitement, voice a little raspy still.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys hostage hostage

Noise- scared! no, not scared. Hunt, food? no smell not food…. wolves? not right, what what!

The large hunched over black wolf bore its teeth from the bushes beside the Hendrix's house, it had rested for a little, too tired to bother with the commotion before awakening to abrupt and noisey sounds, giving a light snarl growling as she pulled her lips back to expose all the sharp pointed canines. Deep blue eyes restricting their pupils as her attention had turned to the source of the ruckus, she'd come her because it felt safe, but the area was proving most annoying to the wild thoughts of the female beast, lifting to her hind and front legs with a long stretch and light shake she lurked forwards slowly, approaching from within the bushes slowly and out into the open, hesitantly she approached the wall of the unknown structure, sniffing around with tail in a dominant and defensive pose, ears flattened not in fear but curiosity before perking as strange sounds came from what seemed to be higher in the large rock, how though? they were not on top, perhaps it held a cave? Moving onwards around slowly she let out a grunt, large form going past a window and brushing the hose handle, the contraption turning on causing the creature to bark once in a not overly loud manner and bare viciously at the 'monster' snapping at the water as it flew from the madly moving green snake.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising . D O V E . D O V E Troi Troi Shaded Shaded (it would really only be hearable for Ash and Chiaki if anything)

72E070B0-3A90-4B4E-B2AC-C1F8541E13BD.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
75E2BFE4-119C-4E6E-BFB7-B55A9EEAD34B.jpeg
[class=hover]
background-color:#D98880;
padding: 15px;
Height: 10px;
Width: 170px;
margin-left: 40px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
margin-top:5px;
letter-spacing:1px;
[/class]
[class name=hover state=hover]
background-color:#D98880;
margin-left: 150px;
color:#ffffff;
width:150px;
[/class]
[div class=hover]mentions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

[div class=hover]tesák

Tesák sniffed haughtily as Arisa limped away, then met Styx’s gaze. He was in no mood for the news she would bring, but it was for the best. Tesák stepped closer, lowering her voice as she spoke. The information was private. No use in upsetting the others nearby.

“Polaris is dead. I... killed him,“ she said, steeling herself as to keep the tremble from her voice. “He was a traitor. I caught him a while back feeding information to those rogues,“ she said. She didn’t know what to hope for. On one hand, Tesák knew she deserved punishment, but on the other, killing her mate had been to protect those she had sworn to defend when she became beta. Which was right?

“I don’t know if you want to reveal it to the pack, especially not this soon, but I had to inform you that he has been taken care of. Any more traitors that I find will be treated the same,“ she promised, then stepped back to gauge Styx’s reaction.

[/div]

[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back