• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Once upon a time…. Long, Long ago in the tales of old, it was said that wolves could fly, with wings as white as the snow they reigned, they were the freest of all beasts in the land…."
__
The figure of the stoic black wolf stood out beyond the green foliage, ruffled black fur covering her full of sticks and mud and sparkling green eyes shivering against the light of the underbrush. A low growl escaped the females lips as she paced forwards, feet teetering on the line between the wolfpacks territory, long hidden within the trees and with little scent to go on, though as it went the further it grew into that oh Hendrix, catching the smell of foreign kind it bared teeth lightly, walking slowly with haunches prowling around the back of the house, staying low in bushes, form barley seeable with human eyes.

(Hint, hint Ash lool) WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

SCARLET – LONER – HUMAN FORM – MEDICAL ROOM
280a1c567f5925668455cd257ebefd1f.jpg

Scarlet’s emerald eyes widened upon seeing the slender and pointed piece of metal the female stranger was carrying. She attempted to threaten the healer and her intimidating object away from her by sending a bite her way but the effort was put in vain when she was grabbed by the shoulder, successfully restraining the weaker woman. The loner made a sharp hiss when the needle was inserted into her arm, feeling the unfamiliar pinch.

The red-haired remained baring her fangs since she was completely unaware and alarmed of what the stranger who introduced herself as Diana just done to her. She kept her eyes keenly on the other, suspicious of her as she moved from her side to her front. “…No.” she pushed herself to speak, “…Let me... g-go now.”

Help? She didn’t need help and she was keen on proving it. With her pale hands, she pushed herself off the bed and stood on her two shaky legs. The loner tried to walk away but ended up wobbling and stumbling a few steps in and would have ended up falling face-first on the floor if her right hand didn’t catch the worktop for support. She cursed underneath her breath while her head started ringing for the second time because of another sudden movement.

As if on cue, the male stranger who carried her earlier popped out of the nowhere. Scarlet immediately shot daggers at him and showed him her fangs the same way she did to Diana. The sight of a loner clad in nothing hissing aggressively at two kind strangers was certainly quite the scene however it was even stranger when the said loner’s stomach grumbled louder than her growls.

Troi Troi Shaded Shaded

Alexander Helhime - Hendrix Alpha - 25
Alex smiled when his daughter asked what was wrong with Chi. "Nothing is wrong with her sweety... she'll be back here shortly." He said making sure she was all settled in with her food, "When she gets back I'll go get..." He turned to the door when Chi walked back in the room, "You're fine dear also what would you like to drink. I have yet to go get the drinks." He smiling, of course he had things that needed to be attended to but spending time with his wife and daughter came first. Or at least it did in his mind since he didn't often get to do it as much as he would like. "You two can just sit here eating and I'll be back with the drinks once you tell me. Also make sure you go to Diana for a check up, you were tossing around a bit in your sleep. Diana might have something that could help you sleep a bit better at night." He knew that Chi was probably having nightmares about Arisa having been kidnapped. He was working to get her back but doing something like that would need deep planning and precise execution.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Texangamer Texangamer

Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Wolf Form
Cosmos Cosmos hostage hostage Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Blinking in what could almost be called astonishment at Arisa for calling him out on being injured, Styx wondered why the female seemed barely ever affected by any of his intimidation tactics. She certainly was a strange one. He rumbled at her, "I am fine, Arisa." He hissed, before he dismissed the rest of the pack with a gruff grumble. He scanned the pack with his eyes, lingering on Sky for a long moment. She was strange too, for waving at him. He'd hurt her. On purpose. She should hate him. Females, he would never understand them it seemed.

The positioning of the Omega Male, running late, made Styx roll his eyes, "Too late, Omega. Just for your lateness and... attitude.... Garas, punish Artemis even more than you'd planned." He growled. He knew that the male Omega, Drew, and indeed all the others would learn if he punished one of them harshly. He didn't need to waste energy on more than one. Plus... He wanted to see how far Garas would go.

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Hendrix - Wolf Form
Shaded Shaded BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Texangamer Texangamer
Astaroth squealed when her frightened gaze met that of Vernon, as he asked her kindly to fetch the Alpha. She tilted her head for a moment, twitching an ear. Was he... being nice to her? She nodded, nervously, not wanting to go anywhere near the Alpha but willing to do so for someone who was kind to her. She whined at the Alpha's bedroom door, knowing that he was in there with his family, and poked her nose through the gap, hoping she wasn't about to be bitten.

"A-Alpha? V-Vernon w-wants to speak t-t-to you. I-I think they brought... brought b-back someone w-who's hurt..." She mumbled nervously through the pack bond, something she had barely a grip on​

"I know I know," chiaki chuckles. "Orange juice goes well with pancakes doesn't it?" She asks her adopted daughter. The thought of arisa huddled in a corner as one of the nasty winson's assaulted her caused her to freeze. She missed arisa terribly and hoped the girl was ok. Chiaki thought about going to find her herself in hope of keeping her alive.

Attitude?! What attitude?! I didn’t even say anything! I’m just standing here! He shouted in his mind, absolutely bewildered. This was absurd! Nobody treated each other like that at home!

This isn’t home, the fearful, logical side of his brain reminded him, this is a completely different society, and you’re a part of it now. You’re stuck with this.

I shouldn’t have to deal with this horrible treatment. I don’t need to be an “alpha male” or whatever, but some human decency would be nice! The proud, angry side argued.

That’s just it! You’re not human anymore, you’re a werewolf! Now deal with it! The other side screamed.

He had that internal dialogue running in his brain for several seconds before he swallowed a growl and turned, gently herding Arisa and Artemis back towards the house, mumbling softly, “come on, let’s go.” He crouched down to offer Arisa support if she needed it.

Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Janus Kagore-Healer-Winson-Human Form
Interactions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys , Then None
Mentions: None
Continuing to watch the issues between disobedient omegas, a rebellious student in the beta understudy and the beta herself; Janus watched as the pack was dismissed. Garas was ordered to punish Artemis worse because of the male omega's lateness. He did not react as the woman named Sky waved at his brother and his brother's return long look which the woman seemed to realize as she turned and smiled cheerfully. Janus could not say what the issue was with the human female, aside from his parents, he had never seen anyone view his brother with affection. "Alpha," he spoke at last. "Do you wish your latest conquest to be delivered to your room or for one of the other females? She will need time to heal her injury from her turning and the broken shoulder," Janus spoke. Speaking softly enough so that his brother could hear but that the woman in question did not, the healer calmly waited for an answer or more likely a brushoff.

Sky Avena-Omega-Winson-Human Form
As people hurriedly began leaving at the dismissal, Sky stood there uncertainly, not entirely sure what she was supposed to do. Sensing eyes on her, the woman turned her head and seeing the...what did he call himself...alpha standing there, he would be greeted by her smile. Missing the fact that she could be potentially injured by approaching either of the Kagore brothers, or what she would learn in time as beta and its understudy...she walked over. Rather boldly for what was considered the lowest class of people among such a society and rather foolishly for a human. But one couldn't expect someone who had been thrust into a pack and only infected for forty-eight hours to know the social customs and such among wolf kind.

As she approached, one of the wolves began to nudge the others away which she found slightly odd, speaking which brought a look of confusion to her face. Did that....that wolf just talk? Was that another wolf thing? She stopped though as she got to the wolf, her eyes casting down at it and seeing it was still. There was no rising of its breath and she truthfully hadn't paid a ton of attention of Styx's speech which they had heard, Sky focused on what was going on around her. It was the first time she had seen the place in daylight after all. Lifting her head, she looked about for a shovel or something to try burying the creature, not sure why it had been brought her before looking up at one of the other wolves that had hurt her. His eyes didn't appear glowing like before...maybe it was a night time thing like cats? Would it be at all rude to ask? Sky bit her lip unsure if it was okay to ask and so decided on something else. "Hi Styx! I can bury them...if....if there's a shovel," she offered.

Last edited:
2A37F056-02C6-40B0-AD8B-D3E25735D917.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
751DB2A0-0BC2-436B-A05A-39B7CD40DAE8.jpeg
[class=hover]
background-color:#D98880;
padding: 15px;
Height: 10px;
Width: 170px;
margin-left: 40px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
margin-top:5px;
letter-spacing:1px;
[/class]
[class name=hover state=hover]
background-color:#D98880;
margin-left: 150px;
color:#ffffff;
width:150px;
[/class]
[div class=hover]mentions: none​

[div class=hover]tesák​

With the disorder that followed when the pack was dismissed, nobody noticed two wolves slip away. Tesák trotted through the forest, deftly weaving behind trees and slinking under bushes. Polaris trailed behind her, his brow furrowed as he watched his mate leave. He had followed her to calm her, as he knew the stress of being Beta and delivering punishment always gnawed at the edges of her being. Tesák gave no notice to the light paws that tiptoed behind her as she approached a ridge. She flicked her ear as Polaris approached her. He rested his bushy tail along her spine, and she almost nuzzled into him. Almost.
:::
Tesák stood in the river, watching red slither down the water. Her fur was clean, but her mind was not. She struggled back home, fresh blood coursing down her shoulder where he had caught her. Her mind was jumbled and her eyes began to droop. All she wanted to do was curl up and sleep forever, and forget what she had done, but the pack needed her. On she limped until she reached the clearing.

Tesák did not enter the house, nor even shift into human form. She saw members of the pack milling around the kitchen and turned away. Tesák did not deserve an easy meal and warm bed. She limped away, a trail of blood following her steps.

Tesák curled up in a rotting tree trunk. She tucked her nose into her tail and closed her eyes. It didn’t take long for her to realize that she wouldn’t be sleeping much anymore. She shifted, leaning onto her side with a thump. The blood sheeting down her leg had crusted, enough for her to see that Pola- he had cut deep. His mark would be there forever, to remind her of what she had done.

She didn’t show up home for a long while, instead staying where she was. She would never abandon her pack. They needed her to protect. She wouldn’t allow traitors to be there for long. Tesák’s stomach rumbled, but she made no move to get up. Her powerful shoulders did nothing to help her. It was as if her strength had failed.

[/div]
[/div]

Arisa gave a gentle smile as the alpha assured her he was fine, with a light giggle in her eyes she nodded, turning away as the rest were dismissed, looking over at Artemis with a worried expression, she knew the older female would be punished harshly for defending her along with Garas equally as such in needing to hurt the girl. She'd quickly learnt not all in this pack were as merciless and rough as they appeared to be, and in her mind she hoped that was true for even the 'almighty' alpha himself.

Turning away she gave a wider smile as Drew bent down to assist her if needed, she leaned on him lightly more out of thanks than actually needing it, her skinny starved form betrayed her normal strength for such things, she'd trained long and hard at Hendrix after all with the freedom to run and excursive unlike the females held here her muscles held better than most would in such a time, she knew it was an annoyance for the higher ups but it was soemthing she was thankful of to help support the heavy weight of her pregnant stomach.

As they began the trek upstairs the small group was an odd looking one, briefly she thought she caught Tesak's scent drifting away from the house but shook her mind of it, she kept having to remind herself it was not her place.

Once approaching the stairs she let out a sigh, she was used to being a human before captured a majority of the time, no matter how well trained she was in being a wolf halfblooded always had a craving for their bipedal demeanour she'd gathered, even if she loved her wolf side and the freedom it gave, though due to her situation she was forced to stay in wolf form to speed things up.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys hostage hostage scorpiodragon scorpiodragon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Last edited:
Garas Rivwik

Location: Garas's room | Interacting with: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentions: hostage hostage Cosmos Cosmos explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

As one of the Omega males he had remembered before made his way over with a late small meal Garas stared at him momentarily not knowing that this male would get him to have to do more to the poor Omega female by the name of Artemis. This made Garas truly upset with the Omega male….no, actually no it didn’t, it made him far angrier at the Alpha. He stared back at his higher in command momentarily before gritting his teeth a little and nodding. This wasn’t something Garas did, nor was it something he ever wanted to do. The suspended beta in training sighed as all the Winson’s were dismissed, he noticed Tesak walking away but didn’t pay her much attention for her lack of understanding and thinking, he knew damn well if she was in these poor Omega’s situations she wouldn’t be happy and that she would have maybe lashed back herself. How long was that Beta planning on trying to act like everything was okay? How much longer would she seem happy with this Winson life?

Garas turned away from the facing direction of his old teacher for the moment, he snarled at Artemis trying to be intimidating, he knew this act wouldn’t really work being as how he just tried defending the Omega’s but he had to try something…heck, he wasn’t even sure what type of punishment he would give this Omega. “Follow me…” Garas said before leading the way to his room area, think...think…what kinda punishment could you give this Omega and not kill her in the process. He transformed to his human form as he entered his room and his muscles were well defined even for not having worked out for the past week studying under Tesak. Garas didn’t mind if the Omega looked…well he kinda did but he was too busy thinking of a random punishment for the wolf. He stood there a moment before looking back at her, he really didn’t want to hurt her. “Hmm…” He looked around to make sure no one was around before speaking up. “I have a plan, I don’t want to hurt you…we will fake your injuries, are you okay with that Artemis?” Hopefully, the Omega wouldn’t get defensive and would trust him especially since for the most part Wolves in Winson knew what Garas was like, he wouldn’t harm anyone unless absolutely pissed off…actually, that was what got him training as an understudy for Tesak. For some odd reason, Styx seen potential in Garas and Garas wanted to try and prove himself, almost hoping to get the same power as Styx…he really just wanted the mates but that wasn’t what a leader completely thought about making Garas not so worthy of the position.

Garas looked deep into the Omega’s eyes awaiting an answer…she actually was pretty damn attractive, what if he took her for himself…she couldn’t do anything unlike if he tried anything on Tesak, he could use it against her to keep her safe….uggghhh no that wasn’t right to do. Damn it Garas!! You will never become a Beta!! You will never become the Alpha if you don’t just take whatever you want!! Garas gave an irritated expression, it wasn’t really towards the Omega but to himself. “You…will also come to see me every day at midnight so that it seems to the others I am continuously punishing you…as for now though we need to create injuries on you. It may hurt a bit but I’ll need to give you some scratches and bites.” He explained.
code by Ri.a

It took all the effort in the world to keep his fur laying flat when Garas told Artemis to follow him. Oh, it made his fur stand on end to think what that male was planning to do to her... though, in his experience, Garas had been the more ‘merciful’ one. Which confused Drew to no end.

Whatever. He was punishing Artie, and that would never be okay with him. But there was nothing he could do, so he continued to help Arisa back to the room the Omegas were forced to sleep in.

He pushed the door open with his snout and helped her inside. Carefully guiding her over to where she usually sat, he let her sit or lay down, whichever it may have been, before going over to the door and closing it.

Then he finally made his way to his usual wall and shifted back to human form. Fur receded into the skin as bones reassembled and moved, leaving him a baggy shirt and sweatpants that may have fit him at some point in time. The shifting caused him to groan as he leaned his back against the wall and stared up at the ceiling.

“... you know,” he started, addressing Arisa, “I have no idea how you stay so chipper in a crazy place like this.” He blinked a couple times at the ceiling before letting his eyes slide over to the female. “Oh, by the way, there’s a rabbit sitting in a rotting log in the forest with your name on it. I think I’ll have to wait till after dark to go get it, so I hope you can wait that long.”

Cosmos Cosmos

Arisa gave a nervous look as Artemis was lead away at the staircase, her fur frizzing a little before settling back to it's slightly fluffy white demeanour as she shook her head lightly causing ear tip s to flick from side to side as she reassured herself Garas was good, he wouldn't truely hurt her as bad as they'd made it seem, right?

Once upstairs and letting out a light pant for a second or two to catch her breath she followed as Drew opening the door, slouching into her corner happily and flopping onto her side with heavy breaths from the exertion of those darn upwards steps. Chuckling to herself at the thought though timidly and bashfully looking away as the male shifted, a common decency in Hendrix, after all most of the time upon someone shifting they were naked, though this time she was thankful to be met with clothes.

As he spoke she stared curiously, one ear perking up as the other remained flopped down, as he addressed her happy attitude with gave a small curious wine, pulling both herself and her heavily strained stomach more upright, and in one swift movement after a check to see no others were around to report her returning to human form sat the girl on her knees in the thin white dress.

It was an almost beautiful sight, the vague lines of sunlight that crept through the windowless rooms walls cracks, after all it was reinforced, no wolf especially an omega could break out from it, even with combined effort as many had found out, once that door locked they were to sleep outside in rogue wolf territory, and brutally punished once back inside in the morning. Her form was traced with the light sparkles, the dust in the air catching wind and almost glimmering as she gave a cheerful grin and closed her eyes playfully, previously short brown hair somewhat down to her shoulders and a little scruffy.

"Well why wouldn't I be silly?~ I mean, I have so many friends here!~" she replied with a giggle, hands rested on her stomach and wincing a little at the kicks, she'd be due for a checkup with the alphas brother either today or tommorow, they were certainly getting active and labour would not be more than a few weeks away at most.

She opened her eyes back up at the far more newly turned wolf and gave a pondering and innocent look blue eyes almost sparkling as she thought.

"Hmmmm~ How long was it since you were changed anyhow? I-I mean if you don't mind me asking!?" she stuttered, getting flustered halfway through in her usual clumsy manner, mind completely slipping over the food part it seemed, but she really wasn't that hungry as of late, her body seeming to have adapted to the low rations she received.

__
Interaction: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Mentioned: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Last edited:
27830912f256f7bd5b8292092c448830.jpg

Alexandra Etton|| currently a rogue|| wolf form

Alexandra was running through the forest on the edge of the Hendrix territory, the female skirting the edge of the territory as she debated entering the lands, but not wanting to run into any of the pack-members. She was a Rogue, and would stay one, and stay alive so long as she stayed away from pack lands. The struggle was, in order to continue along faster, she would have to cut through the territory what do I do?!?! the female thought to herself, pacing back and forth

Vernon
Hendrix
Interaction: Troi Troi . D O V E . D O V E

The brute looked calmly down at the loner she-wolf, his brow raising at the sight before him. Seeing the she-wolf baring her fangs at him, Vernon felt his own wolf stir like it had when he once lashed out. With that in mind his yellowish brown eyes flared up as he looked down upon the girl, he seemed to have a lapse of restraint as he felt a growl rumbling quietly. The brute quieted his beastly side, once the loner was taken care of he would have to go for another run. He would retreat more over back to his lodging after the run, he would need some time to calm himself and regain his once stone wall of composure. And then, he got thrown off guard with the grumbling of her stomach.

“Diana, I hope you do not mind me busting in here, seems like a handful so I wanted to help where I could—“ he started off, his eyes calming and his facial features growing smooth and fluidly into a gentle grin. Having calmed himself down he turned his head towards the loner, “I also sent for Alex—Alpha Alexander,” he corrected himself at the end, he had grown accustomed to calling their alpha by name, he usually did but he refrained from doing so as it could be taken as disrespect to some within the pack.

“You seem hungry, how about this,” he waved to Diana, a way of dismissing himself to let her do her work before turning his eyes back on the loner. “I get you some clothes—and most importantly some food? In exchange you answer our questions. Here is an easy one to start off with, what should we call you?” he mused positioning himself to lean against the door frame. The beast tried to give off a relaxed stature, hoping to calm her nerves while keeping his eyes on her bright red hair. He found it interesting, he hadn’t really ever met a red haired girl like this one, her hair was bright. “You had to of had a name.”

Daniella Hendrix Age 4

Dani was looking at her mother she just was cuddling with her since she smiled" yeah pancakes and Juice are good mommy" she said sitting up on the bed she just held onto her teddy bear. Dani just looked at her mother stomach she just didn't understand why it was so big she was starting to get used to her parents she loved them they took her in when no one would she heard her stomach growling for some food as she giggled a little. She didn't know how exactly how to read just yet her stomach growled again" can I eat the pancakes now Mommy, Daddy" she asked smiling as she was telling them that she accepted them as her adopted parents now. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

72d7c8468785314f2b80a805d28da22d.jpg

A woman stood on the porch of her new cabin with a sigh. This is the second time she had to move and the second house her fellow council members had to get her. She couldn't move to where the other members were due to it being such a big town and she'll be noticed easily. Instead, she was being used to get Intel on the packs in the area. One pack in particular was one called Winston. The council got word of some of the horrible things this certain pack has been doing and she was there to make double check it. She was told it was going to be dangerous and that she might die on this certain mission with this pack but she was willing to risk it. Her family was dead, killed so she sees no reason to try and save herself.

She didn't know how she was going to approach this hostile pack. How would they take to have her there? If the alpha puts her at the bottom of the pack she would have a hard time accepting it due to her being a dominant wolf. She would fight back, possibly injure the wolf that was supposed to be dominant over her. She wouldn't handle it well. She sighed as all these thoughts ran through her mind that her wolf became restless and wanted to run.

Her blue gaze scanned the bare area in front of her with another sigh. she was about to give in to her wolf primal instincts. She started to strip her clothes off and walked out into the empty yard and stared at the treeline for a few minutes. Taking a few breathes before her body started to change and fall into the place of a black wolf with tan markings all along her body. Shaking out her fur like she hasn't used it in years her wolf felt free. Her head was held high in content as all the smells reached her now sensitive nose. Smelt wolf but nothing close by at the moment. Perfect time to go exploring. The black female wolf took off into the treeline with a leap, racing through the trees as she reached the land that was between the piece of land that was between both of the packs territory. The wolf came to a halt as both pack smells mingled with each other to her nose. The wind blew her fur in the direction of Winston territory, her scent traveling over their own markings for a few minutes before she plopped down and let her wolf enjoy the freedom and the sunshine on her black fur.
(OPEN)

Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Wolf Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Brushing off his brothers question, as Styx watched the rest of the pack leave, the Alpha shook his head, "Why does she not seem to... completely fear me, Janus?" He rumbled, sounding for once in his life uncertain and confused, "She should be screaming and running from me, not waving and smiling." He shook himself, glancing to his brother for answers. After all, Janus spent more time actually talking to females than Styx did, perhaps he'd understand more. After all, any other female he'd attacked was afraid of him... except maybe Arisa. But she confused him too.

He tensed as Sky just walked up to him. He'd have to teach her respect at some point, as she simply started talking to him. A shovel? Bury him? Styx growled, flattening his ears as he finally shifted back into his human form, "Leave it. It will serve as a reminder to the pack." He hissed his order, frowning at her, still entirely confused by her behaviour.

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winson - Wolf Form
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
As much as Artemis wanted to go with the other Omegas, she had to go with Garas. She'd thought he was nice in the past, but his snarl toward her made her shrink backward, starting to wonder if she'd been wrong. He'd tried to defend the Omegas, yes, but... maybe he just wanted them to trust him? How badly was he going to hurt her? Whimpering, she glanced at the other Omegas as they left, and then followed Garas, tail between her legs in fear.

As they entered his room, and he shifted, Artemis avoided even looking in his direction. She shifted also, even if she preferred her wolf form, kneeling on the floor in front of him with her head bowed, awaiting her punishment. Her head shot up in surprise, however, when he spoke of faking the injuries, meeting his gaze for but a second before she looked back at the floor, afraid of showing disrespect to the man who was going to hurt her badly, "F-Fake it? H-How?" She stumbled over her words, "T-The A-Alpha would k-k-know anyway, and punish u-us both. I... I deserve t-to be punished. I know t-t-that."

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Hendrix - Wolf Form
-Waiting on Alex to respond to her BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Texangamer Texangamer -
(Just putting her here so I don't forget about her xD )

Diana - Hendrix - Healer
Diana looked immediately relieved once Vernon burst in. He was probably better with people than she was. Diana was ready to knock the other wolf down to treat her if she had to. "Thanks." She murmured, and after moving over to his side, she carefully rose her hands in front of the stranger, trying her best to look calm. "Look, if we wanted to harm you, we could have done that when you were unconscious. But you need some food." She didn't mention the grumbling of her stomach, but it had been quite clear. "You can walk away after you eat. I promise. Wolf promise."

Interacted with Shaded Shaded . D O V E . D O V E

27830912f256f7bd5b8292092c448830.jpg

Alexandra Etton|| currently a rogue|| wolf form || Hendrix territory

Alexandra growled lightly I can just travel around the edge of their territory... that should be fine... I hope. the she-wolf thought to herself, passing over the border and beginning to jog the territory's edge I just hope I don't run into anyone... especially the alpha or beta...

mention: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Shaded Shaded

Janus Kagore-24 Yrs-Healer-Winson-Human Form
Janus turned to Styx as his brother bothered to ask for his advice on Sky and why she wasn't afraid of him when he had forced himself on the girl. Yes, Janus knew about that, his brother had explained how he'd come across the girl. How she had been attacked by a rogue and when he'd injured the wolf who had or was also in the middle of violating the girl had been chased off, how she had tried thanking him before being attacked by her savior. He couldn't believe it himself but turned his gaze towards Sky as she approached and offered to bury the wolf that had been killed.

"If you desire to punish her brother, at least wait until the shoulder's healed in six weeks unless you desire to cause lameness," Janus suggested tentatively. "As to your question I am afraid I do not know the answer. From what I understand through talking to a few of the omegas who were formerly human, there is something called Stockholm Syndrome in which case the victim, usually a child, forms a bond with their kidnapper and views them as a paternal figure in the case of children. Or she's just demented and finds something attractive in you, quite possibly really liking you despite the fact of what happened." He turned his gaze fully on the female and studied her.

"It could be a case of infatuation in which case it should pass, however if it doesn't there may be something wrong with her mentally which may not be qualities you want if she were to ever have children with you." He didn't say it but he wondered how the girl would take that. Diseased children would make his brother a laughing stock, then again Styx would just kill any that didn't conform and weren't strong anyway. He'd a habit of doing that. By the question and a lack of answer, Janus took it as his brother was not interested in any females for the day and evening.

Sky Avena- 19 Yrs-Omega-Winson-Human Form
Sky was not entirely certain why Janus looked at her or why Styx shifted back to speak to her. The girl seemed to flinch at his human appearance though as he told her to leave the body as a warning to others before turning and running for the house. As a result she missed Janus's words as she somehow managed to make it back to the infirmary on the main floor in the western section of the house, slamming the door behind her as she entered and shaking. Perhaps she was more afraid of Styx in his human form than his wolf, a stark contrast to many wolves here.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Last edited:
“Riiiight, right... Friends.” He mumbled, crossing his arms and looking at the ceiling again. “I dunno... maybe two, three months? I’m not entirely sure myself... it feels like an eternity since then.” He rubbed his face, trying to wipe away the dark circles under his eyes. The young man stared down at the floor for a moment before he placed a hand on his knee and forced himself to his feet. “... I’ll be right back with that prey.”

He blinked and sighed, then made his way out of the room. He’d have to go and get that food before dark, and knowing how long it would take him to get there and back. He dropped to all fours and walked out of the Winson house in his big, black wolf form. After making sure that nobody was watching him, he took off into the forest.

He wandered far, far away from the house, deep into the trees. He has to make sure nobody sees him running around hunting. So he moves as far as he can from the house, practically on the border with the Hendrix pack.

When he came upon the border, he stared across it. The young male had heard about this opposing pack, the Hendrix. That was where Arisa was from. He hadn’t asked her anything about it... Maybe he should.

With a snort, he turned his nose to the rotting log he had stashed the food in. Shoving his nose into the log, he had no idea anyone was nearby.

Cosmos Cosmos Comet Comet

Alexander Helhime - Hendrix Alpha - 25
Alex stood from the bed and went to leave and get the drinks but Ash came in saying that his beta and healer needed him. He growled slightly, more so due to the fact that the time with his wife and daughter had just been interrupted. With a huff he nodded to Ash, "Well since i wont be eating with you two I will leave Ash with you. Ash if you would go fetch Chi orange juice and little Dani some milk. There is some freshly cooked pancakes, eggs, and bacon for you to munch on as a reward if you want to call it that." He turned walking over and kissing Chi on the cheek, "I'll be back whenever those two are done with me and we figure out who this stranger if that those two brought in." He didn't like the idea of them having brought back some random person they knew nothing about but he couldn't judge them. After all that had been what he'd done with Chiaki at the time...but she had been human so he knew for sure she had no possible ties with the Winson Pack. However this stranger that they had could be human or wolf, and if it happened to be wolf... Well then there would be some talking and investigating done for sure. He turned leaving the room and heading for the medical room, he stuck his head in the room. "Vern, Diana, I was told to come here. You two found someone who was hurt and brought them back here?" He smelled her before he saw her.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Texangamer Texangamer WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Shaded Shaded . D O V E . D O V E

Arisa nodded as he replied and giggled, "So new then I see? Woow you're taking this better than most~" she mused with a playful smirk, trying to reassure him she was fine before he decided to leave and get the food anyhow, she'd seemingly ignored his question on the word friends completely. As he left she struggled to a stand wincing again and resting a hand, her legs ached not that she could bother and see them, letting out a small head shake she lightly slapped her cheeks to snap out of it, perhaps if she snuck out she could gather some herbs to help treat Artemis' injuries later on, or even that of the alpha's, that was a fairly deep cut on his chest after all, not dangerous but certainly needing a good antiseptic salve.

With a light bite of the inside of her cheek, a habit when making decisions she worked out wether it was best to stay in human form and risk being caught, since she was meant to be in wolf at almost all times for speeding up gestation, or wether she should stay as such and brave the somewhat nerve-wracking checkup with Styx's brother, Janus. Eventually letting out a shrug she decided to stay human, easier than battling those stairs alone, lightly creeping out since it was somewhat of a free roam time for most well behaved she slowly made her way downstairs, not as quietly as she would have liked considering her large stomach making her movements more clumsy than already usual. Once down she raised a brow spotting the two high up males chatting, along with that new scented girl nearby, she smelt like fresh air and outside, a scent she hadn't been gifted with in a long time, closing her eyes for a brief moment reflecting on her prior freedom before snapping out of it and back into reality for the time being. Moving forwards she timidly let out a giggle, "I-I uh…. Believe I was due fo-for an appointment today?…." she let out in an overly confident and innocent voice, one hand holding the other behind her back, the thin white dress revealing light bruising and scratches from the other wolves, but never the less looking as happy as always for the unusual captive.

__
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

72d7c8468785314f2b80a805d28da22d.jpg
The female black wolf was relaxing for a bit in the middle unclaimed strip of territory between the two packs territory as a smell hit her nose. A smell of a Winson wolf. Her black and tan head shot up as her nose twitched to find the source of the smell. Her blue eyes landed on a male digging through a rotten tree on the Winson side. She didn't make a noise or move her body. Her eyes stayed on the male, curious as to what he was doing. She got bored quickly by watching him and made a whining yawn sound before rolling over onto her back and rolled over the ground she was on. Her wolf was just content on being out in the open without worrying about anything. Not like this male would attack her, she wasn't in the territory. Just merely by it. Her black and tan tipped tail waved in the air as she rolled, grunting noises of happiness coming from her as she did so.

Janus Kagore-24 Yrs-Healer-Winson-Human Form
Janus was quiet as he waited for his brother's response, not even caring that the female had run off into the house. If she was back in the infirmary, it would make it all the easier for him instead of hunting around for her. However, his conversation was soon interrupted by another woman, this one belonging to the pack Hendrix. A girl who wasn't useful for much but bearing children as evidenced by her swollen stomach, constantly breaking rules and being a general thorn in both brothers' sides, judging by Styx's muttering he'd caught on occasion since she had been stolen from her pack seven moons ago. Janus had been an omega when she'd first arrived...that was when his mentor and the old healer had still been around. The female tried making friends, Janus was pretty sure she was planning a rebellion within the ranks and that was another reason he disliked the female and hoped his brother would just kill her. There was no guarantee those kids she was carrying were his brother's anyway. He didn't really understand the point of "kidnapped" and "breeder" ranks anyway, finding them both stupid. That was what the women were for...that was what omegas were for.

Then again, Janus was also of the mind that the omega male should be castrated to avoid potential breeding with his brother's harem. For some odd reason, his brother allowed the omega to remain fully functional which he didn't understand but it was just one of numerous things he didn't understand about his brother. However, upon being interrupted by a woman no less, Janus turned his gaze upon the female, swiftly stepping back in case Styx's temper was pushed further when he was a currently confused bundle of nerves. Let the female get attacked and torn into...maybe she would get murdered and they would be rid of her faster. "She's overly confident for a female," he voiced needlessly to his brother. The healer seemed annoyed, he had his brother's conquest to deal with that Styx had forbidden from getting help from anyone here and now this useless one. The only good thing about his brother's latest conquest was that she actually seemed to want to help, judging by her question earlier that morning when he'd found her roaming outside.

Shaking his head, Janus could not comprehend the difference between females. Even when he interacted with them in lines of healing, he couldn't truly understand how they differed from each other. This one didn't seem to be broken yet despite being with his brother at least twice that he was aware and beatings or starvation didn't seem to help. She annoyed him...Janus just wanted to squeeze the life out of her and watch her eyes go glassy and lifeless. Unfortunately for him, Styx wanted this woman alive and so he was forced to try restraining himself from choking the life out of her, which usually happened when she opened her mouth. Her cheerfulness, her desire to make friends with everyone, everything about her screamed annoyance and he was sure it would be the same with her children. Something the healer had mentally told himself at hearing the children could potentially be his brother's to avoid as much as humanely possible. He already couldn't stand children as it was.

Normally, Janus wouldn't speak much in his brother's presence unless asked for something or told to do something. Such as a few moments ago when being asked for advice. Actually the healer rarely spoke, he'd learned early on as a child not to. It usually tended to get nothing but indifference or a snapping of teeth from their parents or a bite from an older wolf such as his siblings. "Weaklings such as you and your sister do not talk," had said his mother.

"Styx talks." Their sister had stared at their mother with the same emerald eyes as Styx.

"Styx is special and strong as well as being male. He needs all our attention unlike Janus. You get enough attention because you'll be a future contributor to the alpha if he looks your way."

Both Janus and their sister thought their mother was such a hypocrite but had learned early on not to voice that, it seemed to piss off their father. Styx lorded his attention and special treatment over his siblings...it was hardly a surprise when Styx had killed their sister due to her annoying him. Janus had been frightened his brother would kill him too but his brother had kept him alive, their parents doing nothing to stop it.

Janus was well aware he owed his life to his brother who wouldn't hesitate to kill him at a moment's notice or in a fit of rage, it was why Janus still carried fear around the slightly older wolf and overwhelming loyalty to his brother. Mentally frowning, why had his mind flashed back to that all of a sudden, he was surprised to see Styx still standing there with the kidnapped female. Finally he spoke. "Do you not realize your alpha is speaking concubine?" he snapped in irritation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back