• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kage|Hendrix|Human
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
The male sighed softly, listening to the other male; he did have a fair proposal. "Alright, fine. One night," he nodded and realized that he'd been naked the whole time. He really didn't mind, since they were packmates and ontop of that, Kage was pretty confident in his appearance.

He snagged a pair of boxers and sweatpants from the dresser, tugging them on quickly. "There are three Omegas in our pack, but we're slowly gaining numbers." The male smiled and carefully tied the strings of the sweatpants.

"We have Hunters that go hunting for us, but since we're low, some of us just go out and find some food. Although we can't really with the weather right now." With everything tidied away, the male's black locks were in curly locks, his blue gaze flickering down to the brand mark across his collarbone.

Kage furrowed a brow and moved forward, carefully stopping the male from moving by resting a gentle hand on his shoulder and bringing a fingertio to the marking. He gave a worried look and gave out a small growl. "Who did this to you? Did they hurt you?" He asked quietly; he didn't stand for injustice.

Dakala|Hendrix|Human
Cosmos Cosmos
The Warrior finally had everything, the medicine cabinet closing with a quiet click. Her eyes flickered back towards the mirror and studied the male's appearance for a minute. He was quick handsome, well kept, and kinda cute with the bashful look on his features. Dakala quickly turned around, her items in her delicate-looking hands.

She smiled warmly and squeezed past him once more. "Well, I'll be cooking some food after I do a few things, so if you'd like any, just head to the kitchen." Dakala offered, keeping her eyes trained on his, not allowing herself to study his figure.

"I'm Dakala, by the way." The female introduced before letting out a bell-like laugh. "If you need anything, my room is on this floor, a couple doors down from the kitchen to the left."

Adam (14)|Omega|Hendrix|Wolf
Seemingly satisfied that he had won and made his point, Adam pulled the sweatpants on as Kage grabbed his own clothing from a dresser, causing Adam to tilt his head in confusion, before the other male began tugging his own clothing on, describing a bit more of this pack that Adam had ended up joining. Saying there were only three omegas in the pack but their numbers seemed to be growing caused him to look sharply at the other, teal eyes shining in brilliance as he processed those words. Tying the string hanging from the pants into a knot, he listened as Kage said they also had a few hunters but that with the weather nobody was out and hunting, causing Adam to snort to himself and shake his head.

Kage's eyes seemed to spot something, for he came over and rested a hand on his shoulder, causing Adam to stop, the shirt clutched in a hand as the other growled and gestured towards the mark on his collarbone, a mark where only the curved portion was visible he on his collar bone, the rest of the brand below the collarbone, demanding to know who gave him the brand and if they had hurt him, Adam picking up on the worried gaze in the older teen's eyes. The mark was an interesting one, something everyone in his pack had. An omega symbol with an infinity symbol in the center that looped through a caret to make the letter 'A'. The young omega waved his free hand in dismissal, not seeming as concerned about it as Kage was. "Keeper," said Adam with a shrug. "How sweet, you care," Adam said, genuinely surprised and finding it sweet. "It's the symbol of my pack, all of us have it branded when we turn ten."

symbol trainer.png

Eliruz Eliruz

Last edited:
Alexander Helhime - Hendrix Alpha - 25
Alex stopped as Chi rushed out with them saying how she wasn't just going to sit back and wait for them. "Chi you can't come with us on this it is far too dangerous for you especially in your condition." Right now he had to focus on Arisa and if Chi went out there he wouldn't be able to do that. "Look love I know you want her back safe and sound. I get that but if you go out there I will lose my focus and want to make sure you are okay far more than I will with Arisa and I need all my focus on her." He hoped she would understand but he knew there was a slim chance of that when it came to Arisa Chi stopped thinking clearly. He glanced behind him as Tyler and Killian were already on their way to the meeting point, "Please just sit back and listen to my simple request Chiaki."
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Tyler Benson - Hendrix Healer - 24
Tyler had circled back grabbing everything he had set off to the side for then this happened, but quickly caught up to Killian, "Depending on her condition is how fast we will be able to move, I will need you to make sure to protect us from behind if the Winson Pack tries to follow all I know is depending on her I may or may not be able to help you should that happen." He yelled over the howl of the winds making sure the Killian could hear him, "Just try and stay safe I dont want to have to patch you up as well as help deliver pups. "
Eliruz Eliruz

(sorry it's late :/ )​

Eddie / Mayhem - Loner - Human Form
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

If Eddie noticed the female sticking to his side like glue, he didn't mention it. Instead, he wrapped his arms around his chest, shivering a little, wishing to return to his wolf form. But both he and Mayhem knew that Eddie needed to be in charge right now. Of their body at least. He blinked at Janus, following after the healer, glancing to the female to ensure she was also following, before he spoke, "She's not a relative. At least... I don't think so? I don't remember." He muttered, "I just found her. I just want to help her." He huffed in defence of himself, despite knowing he didn't have to.

As soon as the Willow River was pointed out, he moved to grab some, biting his lip nervously as he glanced back toward Janus and Cora. He did everything he was told, including wetting the bark and then warily offering it out toward Cora, assuming from Janus's words that she had to eat it. He just hoped she would take it. After all, it certainly didn't look appealing.

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Hendrix - Omega - Wolf Form
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Texangamer Texangamer BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

As soon as Ash heard Chi demand that she be allowed to follow. Immediately the Omega whined and whimpered, pressing up against Chi's legs in a desperate attempt to ensure the woman didn't leave. It would be dangerous for her! And Ash's job was to protect Chi! But Ash was no warrior, she wouldn't be able to protect Chi if she went on this 'mission', though Ash would want to come too to protect her.​

Cora - Loner - Wolf
Pinky WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Cora nimbled carefully bark, it didn't taste good, but she feared that if she didn't eat it creepy man would hurt her. After while she eventually eat whole bark, looking like she would puke it out. She then looked warily to river, knowing that they would be going to get forced to go there, and she didn't know if she would survive it.​

Janus Kagore (24)|Healer|Winson|Human
Janus turned to the male with interest as he found herbs he needed and picked them, then pulling out one of his knives as he walked towards them. “Yarrow...it will clot the blood,” he said holding up a hairy 2-foot stalk with grayish-white flowers, “as well as prevent infection since it’s anti-inflammatory. Lavender,” he held up the purple flower, “will help reduce anxiety...I picked two so you could take one as well,” he said to Eddie, seemingly ignoring what he had said about not thinking the female was a relative. “It’s also good for stress. The willow bark I had your...female eat helps with combating fever and pain for thousands of years, being good for cuts and wounds, colds and then there is rose. Use the rose bark and rose petals to make a skin wash, it will stop bleeding and heal the wound.”

The entire time he talked, he more or less ignored the odd female but that was usually how Janus treated women. He then looked at the male as he said he couldn’t remember, the healer going to a rock and then grabbing up a rounder stone before beginning to pound the herbs together. Taking water from the stream with a hand and letting the water drizzle onto the rock that was used as a makeshift mortar he continued speaking. “Blueberries improve concentration and mental clarity. Have a healer find you periwinkle, Rosemary, basil and sage. Throw in some Eleuthero Root and brew that into a tea, then take that. It helps with improving memory loss.”

When he had finished he took the wet moss that should have been collected, leaving a lavender plant for Eddie intact and spread it into and over the wound before speeding the loss over it. His knife still in hand, he began stripping bark and then twisting and wetting it in the river to make a thread, tying the moss to the girl’s leg, making sure the job was done tightly. Pulling out a string from one of his boots, he set about making a splint and then tied that to the girl’s leg before handing the lavender to Eddie and pointing to the game trail. “Follow the river downstream on the deer trail, using the tracks as a guide. Take a left at the overhanging Oak, then follow a few hiking trails until you get to three sisters. Looks like three waterfalls. Pass three sisters on your right, Ford the river at Shadow Glen, then take Mossy Canyon to Aroma Field and cross that to Devil Copse. Go through Devil Copse and you’re approaching Hendrix from the Southwest by west side.” The fact that Janus had given those places names in his explorations and nobody likely knew of them was hardly his problem. “Can you manage that or do I need to lead the way again?”

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:
Danielle Hendrix pup 4

Dani was afraid both of her mom and daddy left her and she was all alone with a stranger she didn't like strangers she thought they were scary she just grabbed her stuffed wolf she just hugged it" mama...... papa......" she says sad that her parents left Dani just looked at the tv as she was pouting tears coming down her face she didn't like being all alone. Dani just hoped that her parents would come back she didn't want her mama and papa to leave her like her real parents did she just sniffing as she was crying she just hide under the dining table scared the scary man the stranger would hurt her" papa...... mama..... where you go" she cried closing her eyes.
@ uh anyone in the house​

Kage|Hendrix|Human Form
Kage loosened his grip on the male and leaned down a bit to study the small engraved symbol; it was quite extravagant. He gave a small nod, his face flushing with a redness as he pulled away. His hand fell to his side and slithered into his pocket. "Alright," he cleared his throat and ran his freehand through his black locks. "But anyways, this is the bed." The male quickly pointed to the made bed in the corner of the room. "It should be quite comfy; Alpha only gets the best he can find for us." The omega slowly moved around Adam and sat on the edge of it, his body sinking in a bit due to his weight.

Killian|Hendrix|Wolf Form
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
The large wolf slowed to Tyler's pace, his golden eyes glowing in the dark, flashes of lightning lighting up his scarred body. "I'll protect you both, no matter what it takes." Killian confirmed, his ears back and his teeth bared as he galloped. Thunder crashed near them, lightning striking a tree to their right; he snarled and kept a good pace. Rain was pelting down, so it was it a bit painful to look straight into the wind, but he knew that tonight..there was going to be more pain than this.

Last edited:
Adam (14)|Omega|Hendrix|Human
Adam was not sure how they had found themselves from the bathroom in the span of a few minutes in a bedroom. His mind was somewhat fuzzy with hunger and being around the older omega, not having had someone close to his age to talk to in a long time. Though it might also have been due to the fact that the older teen seemed to have an attractive body. Regardless, Adam had watched as Kage examined his brand and didn't say anything, allowing the younger teen to pull his shirt on and follow him to the bedroom. Adam assumed it was Kage's as there were drawers open, but then again he hadn't exactly paid attention to if Kage had shut the drawers to his room that he had been given, oddly at this alpha's insistence apparently.

Watching as Kage pointed to the weird piece of furniture in a corner and going over to it, saying it was a bed, the older teen sat down on it. Like with the living room, there were no beds. No real beds, beds that the younger teen was used to, only something sitting on cut logs that had been whittled down. The teen sniffed the air, detecting no trace of real bed, turning his head as he heard a creaking noise and looked to Kage. The younger teen finally left the entrance of the room and headed over towards Kage, growling to himself as his stomach protested again its hunger, and prodded the blankets and the mattress before flopping down on the floor at Kage's feet, despite having said he would use the bed for one night.

Eliruz Eliruz

Garas Rivwik

Location: | Interacting with: Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii | Mentions: hostage hostage Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Cosmos Cosmos @AnyoneElseAround

Tesak left the random new guy that he assumed to be her new love interest. Garas glared at him the whole time he was there still angry with this whole thing. Was this what Tesak was really like? just using guys whenever her feelings were vulnerable…that wasn’t the Tes he knew. He attempted to calm himself but his expression still stood the same. He could hear him saying something about tying him up, why? what was wrong with him? He just watched carefully as he could hear Arisa in her labor. Today was really going to be crazy, wasn’t it? He snarled at Benji. “Just shut up and stay there, I dunno what you are to Tes but I’ll just kill you now if you don’t follow orders.” He barked, he could feel himself wanting to just rip his flesh apart…he didn’t care who he was now…he just felt in the way…but he needed to not cause more stress in this whole situation…he had to. He is Garas…the calm one, the nice one, the trainee, the weak one…

code by Ri.a

Miley smiled and looked at him, “That would honestly be a good idea, to make sure everyone is here.” She said to him. The omegas were smart enough to not leave the house, but she would never put her guard down about them. RIght then she heard shuffling upstairs and a growl escaped her throat. “It seems like they’re active right now, let’s go see.” she said to Styx.
————————————

Kina watched Arisa with fear in her eyes. Janus wouldn’t help Arisa, the female already knew that. None of these omegas knew what to do. The woman got to her feet after watching Arisa writhe in pain before making her way out of the room and swiftly walked towards Janus’s room. The female knocked on the door before opening it to see the healer was gone. Great, they were without a healer as well. She started breathing heavily before walking in and searching for supplies that they could use. She had no idea what she was looking for. She started to grab things that looked like it could be used and took off down the hallway back to the omega room and Arisa. On her run towards the omega room, she ran into Miley with a squeak. A growl escaped the higher ranked female as Kina struggled to pick up the supplies she dropped. She tried to not make eye contact with her as she profusely apologized to her before bowing politely I her and walked back to the omega room. Following suit was Miley. Miley’s eyes scanned the area before landing on Arisa and Kina.
“What is going on?” Miley demanded and watched Kina flinch at the harsh tone. “A-A-Arisa is in la-lab-labor.” Kina stuttered out as she looked through the supplies she gathered to see what would help Arisa.
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmos Cosmos

The small wolf looked up and tilted her head in confusion. Did the female not like rabbit? Or maybe she just didn’t want to eat something she didn’t catch, Mia understood that. Well at least she had tried, now she had two rabbits to eat. Her tail wagged as she picked up the spare hare and put it in between herself and the wall, she would find a place to stash it later. Finishing the first rabbit she got up to stretch. The small ones mouth was still covered in blood but she seemed not to notice. She looked back up at the female and thought, on the way she had found a hopefully suitable name. Her small form shifted, and she looked at the female.
“My name is Mia,” she said gesturing to herself, “yours is Awar.” She tried to speak clearly as she gestured at the female. “A-wa-r.”

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos

The man glared at Tesák, his mind working at a hundred miles a minute, trying to come up with a solution to this problem as more and more people poured in to watch the spectacle.

He looked up whenever Tesák remarked something to Arisa about “being a good friend” and suddenly a light went on in his head. The amber glow faded from his eyes and the glare melted away. Then the glow burst back forward and his expression became steely. Determined.
Perhaps... Perhaps we can appeal to the heart. It seems like one exists in there, somewhere.

He suddenly shoved his face close to Tesák’s and started to mutter, in an even tone.
“Take a minute and imagine something. I know you have a son. But imagine that he was a daughter. A sweet, precious little girl with the cutest little button nose you’ve ever seen. You love her. She’s the light of your life. But she’s kidnapped. Taken away from you for months. Not only that, but she’s raped, starved, beaten and locked in a room. Yet she pushes through it all with a smile on her face, taking time out of her day to help anyone, even if they didn’t wash or want it. Wouldn’t you want her back? Wouldn’t you want to be there to help her deliver? Wouldn’t it kill you on the inside to know that somewhere out there your baby girl is giving birth far, far away from you with no one to help her?”

He stared Tesák in the eyes, strongly refusing to look away. “I know you have a heart in there somewhere. I’ve seen how much you love your son. Well, Arisa is someone’s daughter. Sister. Friend. I know firsthand what a mother is willing to do for her children, so please. Find it somewhere in your heart. Tell everyone to leave. You’re the Beta, they will listen.”

He stared into Tesák’s eyes, his gaze unwavering as he continued to stare. Had he said enough? Had he done the right thing?

hostage hostage Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Kage furrowed his brow and he gave a small 'tsk' before getting up. He moved over to Adam and gently nudged him. "You know the agreement," he reminded him before playfully grabbing him and lifting him like he weighed nothing. "There is no way you're getting out of this!" The male chirped before gently tossing him onto the soft and comfy bed. A goofy smile tugged at his lips before he flopped down next to the male, a charming laugh escaping his parted lips.

"You gotta try it for one night; Alpha did go through the trouble of making up a room for you." Kage murmured, allowing himself to relax on his stomach. "We'll get some food whenever Dakala finishes supper. It's her night to cook; her and I usually try to take turns." The male opened his blue eyes and some wisps from his hair began trickling down infront of his eyes.

Not even seconds after Adam had stretched out at Kage's feet, on the floor mind you, he heard Kage get up and the younger boy was suddenly nudged genly before being reminded of the agreement. "Not..." he started but his words fell silent as Kage grabbed him and lifted him into the air before chirping at him, the younger boy flustered and surprised that the older teen could pick him up so easily and apparently without any strain. In the next second he was tossed onto the bed, landing not as rough as he expected before Kage laughed at him and caused a scowl to form on the younger omega's face as the other flopped down on the bed next to him. "Not...not bedtime," Adam said, trying to use words his mother had used on him.

Still, the teen could say he didn't mind the other's presence on the bed next to him, though whether that was because he was used to the influx of other bodies pressed against him or the fact that he liked Kage and his welcoming and somewhat carefree warm presence, was a mystery to the younger teen. Still at least Kage wasn't lying on him in wolf form, that was bad enough with one wolf...though mother didn't seem to care and neither did the other human mates...Adam's nose wrinkling in disgust at the thought...but lots of wolves piled on someone made for stiff sun wake.

Kage said he had to try the bed for one night, earning a rumbling growl that turned into a sigh from Adam before Kage continued by saying the alpha went to trouble to give him a room and set it up for him. Hearing that they would eat when some other pack member made food and how Kage apparently took turns with this pack person, Adam assumed it would be someone he would end up meeting later, not knowing the alpha had sent his beta and healer off on some mission or about said missing member. "That what human mates and omegas and subordinates for," said Adam. He closed his eyes, used to waiting....depending on what the pack hunted and what food they had on hand determined how long the wait would be...even then it was a long one with the omegas eating last so he didn't mind the wait, assuming that they wouldn't be eating until the alpha and beta had eaten first. "You ask question now or over...hunt food?" Adam questioned Kage without opening his eyes. Sleeping was sometimes the best way to avoid wait time for meal. The elders certainly did a lot of it.

Eliruz Eliruz

Kage closed his eyes slowly, allowing his large body to relax, a sigh leaving his lips. He enjoyed being near Adam; it somehow brought him some peace. He'd been in relationships and friendships that allowed him to be at peace, but with Adam..something was different. The male had to admit, Adam was quite cute and very attractive for a teen his age; small and innocent to the ways of the pack. Slowly, he opened his eyes and blew his hair out of his eyes before looking down at Adam, feeling his body head against him.

"I know it's not bedtime, but it's nice to just get used to being on one, right?" He suggested, lifting a hand and carefully combing through his black locks. "I mean, I slept on the wet floor of a cave before I came here, so..this was definitely a great improvement." With a chuckle and a light yawn, the male furrowed his brow once more towards Adam. "Oh! I mean, I have many questions, but if you want to nap before dinner, I'm down." He chuckled, rolling onto his back and extending his arms out, offering more warmth to Adam.

The female let out a huff like sneeze as she panicked at the female approaching, as it once again turned into human form she backed up, staring wide eyed before letting out a growl baring her teeth. As she began to make strange noises the girl stared with curious eyes, tilting her head as she squinted, letting out a loud bark in return to her words, as she continued to repeat she came closer, licking the others face as though worried she was sick or injured, these noises were very strange after all for the wild girl.

IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

"Kage strong big omega," said Adam, the teen yawning, eyes still remaining closed. He shrugged as Kage said he knew it wasn't bedtime but that he said it might be nice to get used to being in a bed. His eyes opened as Kage spoke of rot sick and he lifted his head from the bed as he stared at the other boy. "You exposed rot sick?" he questioned. Alpha, father and uncle did everything to prevent that, putting sand and pine boughs down on the ground to try to keep the ground dry. Or they just sometimes moved if cave was getting wet, whether to another location or deeper in if possible where rot sick wasn't existing. Kage talked of having many questions but that they could wait until after dinner if the younger boy wanted, then turned onto his back and opened his arms for the younger omega, causing the boy's teal eyes to stare intensely at Kage before moving towards the other and half laying on the other male. "Long wait for food with alpha, beta eating good bits. Talking okay with me," said Adam. It would pass the time just as well as napping would...sometimes the younger omegas would talk while the elders and older omegas napped. He supposed someone ought to understand him or try to and he wasn't sure about talking to anyone else...of course Adam didn't know anyone else but alpha and briefly beta and now Kage.

Eliruz Eliruz

Kage|Hendrix|Human Form
The bed was so soft, it was making Kage a bit sleepy but that sleepiness quickly went away when he felt the bed move and soon, Adam was half-laying on the larger teen. He opened his eyes a bit to find the teen somewhat snuggled in against his broad side, his head rested atop his bicep. He studied him for a moment to make sure he was comfy before closing his eyes once more. At the mention of him being a 'large omega', Kage let out a soft, nervous chuckle. "Ah..I get that from my father. He was the Alpha of the Arcane Pack a few cities away from here. I'm an Alpha by blood.." he went silent, his mind now slowly busying itself with thoughts of the past, his brows furrowing at such disturbing thoughts.

The male tensed a bit, his muscles contracting and twitching slightly underneath the male's smaller body.

Kage shook off the bad thoughts and tried to focus on Adam. "Ah, no," he replied softly, "I never got sick in the cave; hardly any rodents." After his father had exiled him, he'd lived in a cave for a year before even coming to this general area of land. It wasn't a bad place to live, just very lonely."

“Alpha pups usually big,” murmured Adam, as he listened to Kage speak of where he had come from. A pack some cuties over and despite living in a cave, not being despised to rot sick. “Rodents not more than snack...good hunt practice,” said Adam. As Kage tensed under him, the smaller male zeroed in on his heart as the other calmed and spoke again, Adam feeling the others eyes on him. “Pup ruckus practice hunts...elder snappy grouches,” said Adam. He meant to say when the pups chased after rodents and small prey, they tended to shout and it upset the elders, especially during sun sleep. “Why you pack Arcane called? No question my life.”

Eliruz Eliruz

Kage|Hendrix|Human Form
The male gave a soft chuckle to his statement. "Yes, we get quite big when we're pups." Kage felt a bit uneasy thinking about his past and sharing it; not even the Alpha knew everything about his past. Lowering his eyes to meet Adam's gaze, he gave a small shrug. "My great grandfather was named Arcane," he tried to rack his brain for any other reasons it could be called that; sadly, he couldn't remember any other reasons, so he focused on Adam. "So, what pack are you from? What's it like there?" Kage asked, seemingly interested in Adam's pack.

Adam hummed in response, not giving an answer to that as there was nothing that could be said. When Kage said his pack was named after his great grandfather before changing the subject towards asking questions of his own towards Adam about his own life. “Pack in Yellowstone Park,” Adam said, his eyes staring at the door. Though the omega didn’t care what this might look like to anyone who might walk in, it was...normal, least in Adam’s experience. “Males run pack...no thing as female rulers...no female mate leaders.”

Adam closed his eyes briefly as he thought on what else to say. “We not just werewolves...large and quite...unique. Only pack kind existence. Me son beta...nephew gamma. Alpha not related to family through blood kin. All pups pups until ten years...then take rank..no longer babies.” He tapped his collarbone where his brand was.

Eliruz Eliruz

Kage|Hendrix|Human Form
Kage laid there idly and listened to the sound of the smaller male's breathing, his eyes closed. As Adam began to explain his old pack's life, he listened intently and nodded a few times throughout his explanation. From what it sounded like, it was definitely a unique and very different experience compared to the Winson pack. "It seems like a great pack," he mumbled, intruiged by the aspect of the foreign pack. "So what did the females do?" He asked curiouslly, slowly opening his somewhat heavy eyes. "Did they teach the pups or were there other jobs for them to be assigned to?"

What did females do? Well at least he thought it interesting, his pack that was, even though he hadn’t said why they were unique. “Den Mother in charge of omega, pup, elder, mothers. Teach pups, watch weak members, weak respect and obey Den Mother or risk high ones anger. Females continue pack, teach pack traditions and customs...three females work under Keeper. Mainly hunt and patrol. Male patrol and protect pack, hunt sometimes when muscle needed during migrate hunt. Mothers put on rest, no jobs when with pups or until pup weaned four months. Pack has werewolf, normal wolf, human mates. Rare human mate turned. Werewolves at top, wolves middle, human mates bottom. Human mates hunt, patrol, help with chores, cook and...grow crops.”

Eliruz Eliruz

Mia was cut off as the female licked her face. This isn’t working, the female just thought she was sick. The small one got up and walked away, shaking her head a bit like a dog would. She stopped and shifted again, looks like she was staying in this form for a while. Maybe she could try to communicate like a wolf would. With body language and all that.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back