• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wolf-Pine Peaks || A Werewolf Pack Roleplay || [ALWAYS OPEN AND SEARCHING]

Intro

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
NOTE: I KNOW THIS IS A MESS PLEASE EXCUSE IT I'LL TRY TO CLEAN IT SOON XD (I'm looking for a co-gm or two and many, many helpers for this)

2caf036dbf0946cb7321b539bbc21562.png

Once long ago there was two warring packs, that of the Winson and the Hendrix, the first wanting to hide away, keeping tucked away from the world, embracing their beast instincts and ruling from the shadows, the latter however were curious, their prying eyes seeking out and looking at the humans and their odd ways, they wanted to join them, to walk amongst them and explore their ways, why could they not be with them to? And much to the Winsons hatred they left, the first of them offering their hand in greeting to the beings so much the same and yet so different, together they laughed and played, they learned each others ways and secrets, but when the Winson attacked, trying to reclaim their hold on the foolish younger wolves, humans got caught in the crossfire, and equipped with the knowledge of their weaknesses, took the wolves by storm, both Winson and Hendrix were forced to fight back much to their terror, but the humans numbers were too strong and weapons far outmatched their own if tooth and claw, and as such the beings were once again forced into hiding. Banished to the shadows out of fear for centuries to come, rumours spread, tales of these beasts and monsters that tore humans limb from limb or hunted and stalked the night, forgotten was the agreement and story of the Luna moon, however it still passed down between the remaining wolves, and as time passed they regained their strength, both Winson and Hendrix reforming albeit in a more modern way, Winson refused to change and move on, insisting they must stay away, return to their instincts and creatures they were once meant to be, the Hendrix argued that ties have changed, and none had an idea of their original purpose long lost, they too deserved to walk amongst the humans should they choose, to be where they felt they belonged, and yet could never truely overcome their instincts, in neither world did they belong, so they were forced to make their own. Most packs came to an unsteady piece across the world, a govern of sorts formed to protect those within, as a law and voice for the wolves and taking on small attributes of both, they would remain hidden from the world, their species would not be known, though they were allowed to integrate and interact should they call for it, as structures were built and spread the need to blend in grew, and wolves moved sneakily through the world in their respective packs, but the old views could never fully be forgotten, and those supporting the Winsons still lived out their, determined to regain control of their kind and one day the humans.

e161d573eb8616af64bbba0108f58d06.png

In the small town of Wolfpine peaks, a place buried within acres of forests, lakes, tremendous mountains and running rivers two packs remained at war, that of the original ancestors heritage, the Winson and the Hendrix, one deep within the forrests bounds and the other at the edge of the quiet towns place. It was nothing out of the ordinary, a pre school, a high school, two auto mechanics, a couple of cafes and shops and of course the local housing and vets. These werewolves aren't like the ones in folktales, half man half beast, no they indeed shift but instead into fully formed wolves, only a little larger than a normal wolf, though with far more power, each individual has their own unique strengths, mainly catering towards their place within the pack, but none are more powerful than that of each packs alpha and their mate. They shift for many reasons, a full moon, emotional stress, wolfsbane poisoning or with practice even on command. A battle is brewing between the packs, each is high at nerves, the aggressive Winson treat pack members poorly and run as wild beasts where as Hendrix treat all with respect albeit strictly and remain close by and in interaction with the human world. A winter harsher than any other is coming and both can sense it, supplies are low and without a mate in Hendrix and Winson on the prowl, both must stay with heightened senses to survive what is to come, and of course with that continue their normal happy lives.

__

This roleplay is based upon an older one by the name of Clover Hills. I have many more details and lots of lore to come, but for the time being I need a rest, this roleplay will have dramatic themes and sometimes dark though will hopefully stay happy and lighthearted at most times. This roleplay will have the wolves based in their type of society, I will have the cs up soon but the ranks will be as follows:

Wolves will be in season during early spring and pregnancies will be common in this more so than normal ones since females breeding in wolf packs is important and their bodies mature earlier. There are abnormal heat patterns as well however. A luna is that of the alphas mate just to clarify or that of a wolf when pregnant, mates themselves will be stated differently, there is a pack link which allows those within to hear transmitted thoughts in close distance, though requires a strong connection, mates can feel each others emotions stronger and understand one another better. Loners are generally more beast than human, given in to their wolf instincts. Hunters do exist but will not be introduced till much later if needed.

1492933-bigthumbnail.jpg

Humans will not be playable at the start, Wolves can communicate in basics with other canines though not well, it's the equivalent of a babies ramblings. Silver poisons their bodies as does wolfsbane cause them to loose control of their mind and bodies, giving into their wolf side. Each can create 1 character when joining though will need to wait a week to prove commitment before creating another, I only have real rule besides that of rpnations of course, and that is to PLEASE!! tell me if you're going to leave, I understand if things get in the way but you will be given one week to give me notice before we will write off your character as being on some sort of mission or missing after a battle. That way you can come back in easily should you choose, the same will apply for those who leave. This will be a casual to detailed roleplay and replies will not have to be too firm, any level of skill and practice is accepted and appreciated. We will not have a joining limit though I want to try and keep pack numbers and gender ratio fairly even, this roleplay will be ALWAYS open. :3 More to be added later, please feel free to ask questions in the thread below!

Oh, and to clear up one more thing each pack lives in a house, not in some burrow underground haha (Images of such attached below in the extra stuff tab for now lool), both alpha spots will be available though I may be picky for plot reasons with who and will have the right to turn down any characters I don't think fit into this world. There will be no other creatures of the mythical or supernatural kind to start off with, if you want something special with your character just ask me :)

2d069d038a94a1da11d64bb5d810ba9a--pagan-wolf.jpg

Hendrix house:
Mahoutsukai_no_Yome_OVA_02_05.jpg

Hendrix Garden:
12db776185a705d913f70d34d8492aeb-700.jpg

Winson House:
maxresdefault.jpg

Winsons Caves (An area underneath the housing):
9eef69324b76ea56e397b5c25f6da49b.jpg

The council headquarters in Japan (this rp is based in america so ignore this for now just storing some stuff for plot reasons until I can get a lore place up haha):
anime-temple-statue-girl-school-uniform-shrine-anime-19016-resized.jpg

|| CURRENT spots and roles in rp list!! ||

Hendrix-
Alpha Male: Alexander - @RacingBloodWolf
Alphas Mate: Chiaki - Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Beta: Killian - Eliruz Eliruz
Beta's Mate: AVAILABLE (1 spot)
Warrioir: AVAILABLE (4 spots)
Hunter: AVAILABLE (4 spots)
Healer: [spot reopened!! due to member inactivity without explanation!!] AVAILABLE (2 spots)
Luna: (chiaki, not linked due to preexisting higher role) AVAILABLE
pups: Daniella- [USER=19024]@Texangamer[/USER] AVAILABLE
Omega: Astaroth - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys AVAILABLE

Loners/Rogues- (Not too many at the start please)
'Awar' - Cosmos Cosmos
Eddie/Mayhem - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Cora - Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

AVAILABLE

Council- (Must request to be a member!)
Council head: Cambren - Cosmos Cosmos
Voice of the wolves: Red - Cosmos Cosmos
High council: (also red as a member) Zerai & Zenro - Cosmos Cosmos
AVAILABLE (3 spots)
Warrior General: AVAILABLE (1 spot)
Hunter General: AVAILABLE (1 spot)
Healer spokesperson: AVAILABLE (1 spot)
Mission/Spies: (Zerai & Zenro also go here) AVAILABLE (2 spots)

Newcomers:
Miley - Comet Comet AVAILABLE

Winson-
Alpha Male: Styx - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Alpha's Mate's: (Winson's pack leaders generally have many breeding females under them that are considered 'mates')
Warrior:
Tonx - Rumble Fish Rumble Fish AVAILABLE (4 spots)
Hunter: AVAILABLE (4 spots)
Beta: Tesak - hostage hostage
Beta's Understudy: Garas - @Soma Schicksal (In Winson beta's generally aren't allowed mates without earning them and even if so they aren't given a role itself, the understudy if that who will take over should the Beta fall protesting their alpha and pack)
Healer:
Janus - scorpiodragon scorpiodragon AVAILABLE (1 spot)
Breeders: Arisa - Cosmos Cosmos (Hendrix member)
AVAILABLE
pups: (future pups from Arisa)= Zee, Kipa & Lurel - Cosmos Cosmos (future pups of sky)= Nomvula & Blodhren- @scorpiodragon AVAILABLE
Omega: Artemis - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys (future breeder) Drew - @explosivekitten Sky - scorpiodragon scorpiodragon (Arisa also falls here) AVAILABLE

Humans- (WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNLESS REQUESTED IN DM FOR STORY REASONS)
AVAILABLE

Last edited:
Hey Happy! Good to see this still survives somehow xD I'd be interested in Co-GMing with you, or just helping :) I was wondering if I could snag the Alpha for Winson (My brain keeps calling it Winslow xD ), which I think I would use Styx for?

Hey Happy! Good to see this still survives somehow xD I'd be interested in Co-GMing with you, or just helping :) I was wondering if I could snag the Alpha for Winson (My brain keeps calling it Winslow xD ), which I think I would use Styx for?
SURE, YUSH though Styx would have to be a lot harsher for this

He was always meant to be harsher xD He just kinda got soft after a while because I had no reason for him to be harsh xD He shall be a big meanie-pants in this one xD

haha also yush Winson is a throwback to Winslow also

I’m down! I might bring back a charry from Everton Heights (oh gosh remember that?).

Also I don’t know if spots are based off of applications whom you deem fit, but if we can reserve a character may I take the Beta for Winslow? I have the perfect girl for this.

I’m down! I might bring back a charry from Everton Heights (oh gosh remember that?).

Also I don’t know if spots are based off of applications whom you deem fit, but if we can reserve a character may I take the Beta for Winslow? I have the perfect girl for this.
of course to both!! an haha I remember her I think?? XD

Sounds interesting...is there anything I need to know from the previous rp?
naah this is a coplete reboot with better lore and some less aggressive planning, not so much vicious battling in this haha

NOTE: I KNOW THIS IS A MESS PLEASE EXCUSE IT I'LL CLEAN IT UP TOMORROW XD (I'm looking for a co-gm and many helpers for this)

Once long ago there was two warring packs, that of the Winson and the Hendrix, the first wanting to hide away, keeping tucked away from the world, embracing their beast instincts and ruling from the shadows, the latter however were curious, their prying eyes seeking out and looking at the humans and their odd ways, they wanted to join them, to walk amongst them and explore their ways, why could they not be with them to? And much to the Winsons hatred they left, the first of them offering their hand in greeting to the beings so much the same and yet so different, together they laughed and played, they learned each others ways and secrets, but when the Winson attacked, trying to reclaim their hold on the foolish younger wolves, humans got caught in the crossfire, and equipped with the knowledge of their weaknesses, took the wolves by storm, both Winson and Hendrix were forced to fight back much to their terror, but the humans numbers were too strong and weapons far outmatched their own if tooth and claw, and as such the beings were once again forced into hiding. Banished to the shadows out of fear for centuries to come, rumours spread, tales of these beasts and monsters that tore humans limb from limb or hunted and stalked the night, forgotten was the agreement and story of the Luna moon, however it still passed down between the remaining wolves, and as time passed they regained their strength, both Winson and Hendrix reforming albeit in a more modern way, Winson refused to change and move on, insisting they must stay away, return to their instincts and creatures they were once meant to be, the Hendrix argued that ties have changed, and none had an idea of their original purpose long lost, they too deserved to walk amongst the humans should they choose, to be where they felt they belonged, and yet could never truely overcome their instincts, in neither world did they belong, so they were forced to make their own. Most packs came to an unsteady piece across the world, a govern of sorts formed to protect those within, as a law and voice for the wolves and taking on small attributes of both, they would remain hidden from the world, their species would not be known, though they were allowed to integrate and interact should they call for it, as structures were built and spread the need to blend in grew, and wolves moved sneakily through the world in their respective packs, but the old views could never fully be forgotten, and those supporting the Winsons still lived out their, determined to regain control of their kind and one day the humans.

In the small town of Wolfpine peaks, a place buried within acres of forests, lakes, tremendous mountains and running rivers two packs remained at war, that of the original ancestors heritage, the Winson and the Hendrix, one deep within the forrests bounds and the other at the edge of the quiet towns place. It was nothing out of the ordinary, a pre school, a high school, two auto mechanics, a couple of cafes and shops and of course the local housing and vets. These werewolves aren't like the ones in folktales, half man half beast, no they indeed shift but instead into fully formed wolves, only a little larger than a normal wolf, though with far more power, each individual has their own unique strengths, mainly catering towards their place within the pack, but none are more powerful than that of each packs alpha and their mate. They shift for many reasons, a full moon, emotional stress, wolfsbane poisoning or with practice even on command. A battle is brewing between the packs, each is high at nerves, the aggressive Winson treat pack members poorly and run as wild beasts where as Hendrix treat all with respect albeit strictly and remain close by and in interaction with the human world. A winter harsher than any other is coming and both can sense it, supplies are low and without a mate in Hendrix and Winson on the prowl, both must stay with heightened senses to survive what is to come, and of course with that continue their normal happy lives.

__

This roleplay is based upon an older one by the name of Clover Hills. I have many more details and lots of lore to come, but for the time being I need a rest, this roleplay will have dramatic themes and sometimes dark though will hopefully stay happy and lighthearted at most times. This roleplay will have the wolves based in their type of society, I will have the cs up soon but the ranks will be as follows:

Alpha
Beta
Luna
Healer
Elder (will most likely not be played)
Warrior
Hunter/Guard
Pups
Omega
Rogues/Loners

Wolves will be in season during early spring and pregnancies will be common in this more so than normal ones since females breeding in wolf packs is important and their bodies mature earlier. There are abnormal heat patterns as well however. A luna is that of the alphas mate just to clarify or that of a wolf when pregnant, mates themselves will be stated differently, there is a pack link which allows those within to hear transmitted thoughts in close distance, though requires a strong connection, mates can feel each others emotions stronger and understand one another better. Loners are generally more beast than human, given in to their wolf instincts. Hunters do exist but will not be introduced till much later if needed.

Humans will not be playable at the start, Wolves can communicate in basics with other canines though not well, it's the equivalent of a babies ramblings. Silver poisons their bodies as does wolfsbane cause them to loose control of their mind and bodies, giving into their wolf side. Each can create 1 character when joining though will need to wait a week to prove commitment before creating another, I only have real rule besides that of rpnations of course, and that is to PLEASE!! tell me if you're going to leave, I understand if things get in the way but you will be given one week to give me notice before we will write off your character as being on some sort of mission or missing after a battle. That way you can come back in easily should you choose, the same will apply for those who leave. This will be a casual to detailed roleplay and replies will not have to be too firm, any level of skill and practice is accepted and appreciated. We will not have a joining limit though I want to try and keep pack numbers and gender ratio fairly even, this roleplay will be ALWAYS open. :3 More to be added later, please feel free to ask questions in the thread below! Oh, and to clear up one more thing each pack lives in a house, not in some burrow underground haha, both alpha spots will be available though I may be picky for plot reasons with who and will have the right to turn down any characters I don't think fit into this world. There will be no other creatures of the mythical or supernatural kind to start off with, if you want something special with your character just ask me :)

interested :).

I have created a discord ooc chat please pm me for the link as due to rules I can't here, please be aware the main roleplay itself will still take place on thread here.

Seeking more members but have started!! Meaning once Cs is posted and accepted ya can start rping straight away haha XD lool

I'm not sure if this is the thread's OOC but I just wanted to apologize for not being online, I lost all access to internet a while ago and I've been trying to fix that before I'm back.

I'm not sure if this is the thread's OOC but I just wanted to apologize for not being online, I lost all access to internet a while ago and I've been trying to fix that before I'm back.
gurl no problem I thought something had to be up haha!! all good, yeah we're mainly on discord and have a pm ooc chat :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back