• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern wokeaf

Yunn

[class=credit] height:12px; font-size:9px; font-family:Karla; text-align:center; padding:3px; border:1px solid lightgray; width:auto; float:left; position:absolute; left:245px; background:white; [/class] [class=l] background:lightpink; width: 350px; margin:auto; height:400px; position: relative; border:1px solid lightgray; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=1] transition: 1s; position: relative; width: 820px; height: 400px; background:white; [/class] [class name=1 state=hover] margin-left:-350px; [/class] [class=1st] background:white; border:0px solid lightgray; overflow:hidden; width:330px; height:368px; padding:10px; float:left; text-align:center; font-size:13px; color:gray; [/class] [class=2nd] background:gray; width:328px; padding:14.5px; height:25px; border:0px solid lightgray; float:left; color:gray; [/class] [class=warning] color:red; [/class] [script class=warning] hide warning [/script] [script class=credit] hide credit [/script] [script class=l on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 credit [/script] [script class=l on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 credit [/script] [class=wokeaf] [/class] [script class=1 on=mouseenter] hide wokeaf show warning [/script] [class=tabs] color: #fff; font-size: 32px; line-height: 1; float:left;[/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: red; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 25) (show tabsContentb) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 00) (show tabsContent21) [/script]

[div class=credit]CODE BY YUNN

MYSTERY
SUPERNATURAL?
HORROR??
[/div] [div class=l][div class=1] [div class=1st]

[div class=wokeaf]wokeaf
okdzrd gdko ld
[div class=warning]U+2610
ssa 113
[/div]
[/div][/div] [div class=2nd]
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]25
[div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]00[/div][/div] [/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentb"] 03.05.2018. The new school year for Seoul University has begun yet again and with a bunch of new freshmen arriving at the university has become pretty rowdy with groups and clubs trying to reel in new members for the year.

2018 WOKE AF RECRUITMENT ONLY FOR THE ONES WHO ARE TRULY SERIOUS. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Ever wonder why some things don't feel right? Or a bit off? Such as the moon landing. Did it really happen? Or how about how it is expected of us to know the Earth is round? What if that's what the government wants us to think. If so, then why? Before you say anything, else, yes. We will have a discussion of those previous topics later within the year. WOKE AF is an organization interested in learning and researching about such conspiracy theories and how they come to be. From false histories to alien conspiracies we will tackle them all. So join us now to figure out the truth behind...everything.

MEMBER SIGN UP Please leave behind your full name, what year you're in, major, email, phone number, and any form of social media in order for us to contact you for the first meeting. Feel free to also include some info and facts about yourself so we can know more about you!
[div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=page]ayo. making this clear first but this is gonna be a krp and i'm 80% sure i'm gonna make in in the SE♡ULMATES hosted project so...yea you guys should join that...

aside from that let's explain what this rp is actually about. it's a university club rp, very original what can i say. the club essentially boils down to a conspiracy research club faced with situations and consequences they face when they dive in too deep uknowsomemysterysomesupernaturalanduhhmaybhorror???. yes, the rp is story driven with each conspiracy they choose to "study" as an arc. more detailed info would be on the itinerary on the next tab. i'm open to suggestions as well if there's something you'd like to add.

i want this to sort of be a small group with around 4-6 players being able to make multiple characters with some coming and going based on how the story goes. as for requirements i'd just like at least a paragraph per post. i planned for this rp to be paced quite slowly due to how irregular my schedule can be so as far as activity goes one post per week is sufficient.

and idk if anyone would be interested so i'll only be making an actual discord chat whenever there seems to be enough interest.[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent21" style="display: none;"]ORGANIZATION ITINERARY

0305||07014 MAR05//09 MAR012 0314||03?? APR01||07 APR13//15

0715//0819

0820//0302 0929//1001

1216//0127

MAR07
SEMESTER 1
WOKE AF RECRUITMENT // GROUP CHAT
ORIENTATION
THE LITTLE PENGUIN
BREAK
MEMBERSHIP TRAINING

SUMMER VACATION