• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "π’²π‘œπ“π“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’!"

Ec Jester

all fun and games..~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to my search thread! I've been searching for a while, trying to find someone who will stick to their word and roleplay with me. I am getting slightly annoyed at the fact that some people say "oh, I have this idea! Let's rp it!" Then disappear. I hate people who ghost... I want friends or just a friend!

I am Kaitlyn by the way! Or you can call me Fish, Kate, or Cat.

A little about me:​
  • I am 18! I know some people dislike rping with those who are younger, so no problems with my age I'm hoping!​
  • Please don't ghost me! I just want you to be honest with me if you lost interest instead of leaving me...​
  • I only rp here. I'm not much of a Discord or Google Docs person. I play it simple.​
  • I like the description. I adore descriptive writing! I've been trying to practice more with my writing- I'm no professional, but I'm slowly making progress. So bear with me here.​
  • I prefer to play MxF. I can do either gender! Though, me being female, that's what I'd prefer.​
  • I'm a huge animal person! That being said, I rp them as well.​
  • Let's be friends! I want to know about you as well!​

Storyline/plot:

"π’²π‘œπ“π“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’!"

couse you.gif

There was a young girl, who was a werewolf in her small hometown. Everyone knew about it when she slipped out to protect her younger brother when he was in trouble.

Being her shy self, she would avoid any and everyone who tried to talk with her. That was, until your character, a secretive vampire, spoke to her. He wanted to give her a chance... Would it work between them?

DM me if interested!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back