• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

vanta

tumblr_cd47f83da6caa93ddf82fab94840dff5_1073177d_1280.png

ఌ︎ 𖥻 LOVE 💕 LOVE . . . ˚ ༘♡

a wlw high school romance !​

muse a is the princess of the school. she's the rich daddy's girl, the captain of the cheer squad, and everyone either loves her or wants to be her. she also happens to be a total hopeless romantic. despite being the most popular girl in her small town, she's never even been in a relationship before. probably because she's the only queer girl ( that she knows of ) in miles. now as a high school senior, she has accepted that her chances of getting a girlfriend will probably only start when she's in college and has the opportunity to get away from her small, tight - knit community she has grown up in.

muse b is the obnoxious new girl with more confidence than room reading abilities and a special knack for getting under muse a's skin. from the moment she stepped into the classroom, one thing was clear: they were not going to get along. coming from completely different paths in life, even just their first meeting was rife with misunderstandings. and thus starts a long - lasting, petty feud that consists mostly of sarcastic remarks and teasing until they manage to get under the other’s skin. but other than that, they don’t really talk. they’d much rather stay far away from each other.

unfortunately for them, that no longer becomes a plausible option when they realize that both their parents have decided to sign them up for summer camp ... and they're going to be sharing a cabin together. lovely.

★ this is enemies to lovers, i except banter !!

★ semi - lit to literate, at least one paragraph

★ i can play either muse, i really don't care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back