• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy wlw fantasy, anyone?

shelb8y

Hi there! My name is Shelby, I'm 20 years old and I've been roleplaying for 8+ years now, a little off and on.

Here are my rules:
  • Writers and characters both be 18+ please. It makes me slightly uncomfortable to roleplay with people younger for some reason.
  • No Godmodding (do not control my characters actions at any time. I usually like to ask for permission to play other side characters as well. Sometimes I like to switch hands with them too)
  • As with godmodding rules mentioned above, please be able to play multiple characters/have the actions of side characters in your responses. So, your main character can still be in the forefront of your roleplaying, but side characters can get shit done too. I will mostly be roleplaying in this style myself, but sometimes having multiple main characters with breaks between views is just as fun.
  • Please match my length and my energy. I find so often that I'm the one moving the roleplay down a path. I really like my partner's responses to move.
  • I love to plot! I prefer lots of plotting. I really like someone to match my energy with plots as well.
Here is what I want to roleplay:
  • I absolutely love a Queen x Knight plot. I find a personal knight to be so romantic and I love powerful Queens with equally powerful knights. For some reason, this dynamic works best for me with a wlw pairing, and I'm a little unwilling to do anything else for this. I love pining, and boy, wlw like myself pine a fuckton on other girls.
  • Otherwise I'm good with any other medieval fantasy plot, but I tend to like to surround royalty, or knights. I usually do not like to stray from these kinds of characters. I am willing to do any other kind of pairing, wlw, mlw, or mlm.
  • I like romance as a subplot, and would prefer to have romance in my rps, but I'm okay with not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back