• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "within the annotations" (romantic academia / soulmates rp prompts)

cuzn

lucid luciel
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i've gone too deep into the dark academia tumblr tag and i now have a craving...
i type in lowercase for the aesthetic but i can write from semi-lit to novella, will do my best to match my partner's length
i'm open to all gender pairings, although i'm generally more comfy playing female or non-binary characters ;v;
open to doubling and multiple side characters! and angst! and drama!

plot 1a:
muse a just donated a bunch of their old books to the used bookstore, forgetting that they left the margins of each book full of cute and cryptic little notes and annotations. muse b finds these books and is more interested in the notes that muse a left behind than the actual books themselves. enamored by muse a's personality from what they could see through the notes, muse b finds their name in the inner cover of one of the books and goes out to search for them.
(inspired by this post)

plot 1b:
muse a and muse b are soulmates who bought the same book at the same time from different bookstores. they each write small notes in the margins as they read, and over time, they start seeing the other's notes appear in their book alongside their own. they start leaving little notes for each other in hopes that the other might see it, and over time, even start to have conversations, pouring out their personalities and emotions into the margins of their books, and only ever fearing the day that they reach the last page.
(inspired by same post as 1a)

plot 2:
i lied there is no plot 2, only more posts that have inspired me but i have no idea how to build plots out of them please help
(post 1) (post 2) (post 3)

plot 3:
muse a is a dreadfully uninspired and terribly depressed logician. their entire life was in order and they had everything planned out ahead of time, but perhaps a sudden tragedy, or simply a sudden dip in motivation, brought all of that crashing down. meanwhile, muse b is emotional and carefree, and perhaps out of a fear of commitment or a simple personality quirk, they rarely ever plan anything out or think anything through before acting. the two have a chance meeting (a meet-cute, if you will), and afterwards, can't seem to get the other off of their mind. could muse b be the inspiration that muse a so desperately needed?
(bonus if we turn this into a coffee shop au / library au plotline)

some keywords:
sapphic, immaculate, ineffable, ephemeral, infatuation, incandescent,
sapiosexual/sapiophile, eudaimonia, sumptuous, aesthete, lassitude,
scintilla, mellifluous, demure, serendipitous, languor, solitude, epiphany,
lithe, eloquence, effervescent, sanguine, surreptitious, dulcet, tryst

please pm me if you're interested in any of these
please someone i'm begging you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back