• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wither Rose Tea

Parrot Parfait

A dude eclectus parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
After the door closes, I clap my hands together, causing all the dishes in the room to be cleaned up. Once finished, I sit down on my chair awaiting my next guest. Witherking41 Witherking41
1667278164417-png.1035419
1667278188421.png

*walks in and takes a seat while admiring the room*
''hi, nice to meet you i guess?''

"Heyo, it's cool to meet you," I say giving a wave from my seat, "I believe this is the first time that I'm meeting someone directly as opposed to meeting a character. Things might get pretty meta and weird!" I laugh. "What can I get for you from the pantry? Tea's obviously on the menu, but I've also added some espresso drinks as well."

"well i guess ill take a glass of milk. im not weird i just have an affinity for a good cold glass of milk" *finally looks at you* "i take it you've had a lot weirder encounters than this one, huh?''

"There's nothing wrong with a cold glass of milk," I assure, "I'll grab you one right now." As I procure a glass from the cupboards and the milk from the fridge, Wither asks me a question about the other guests. "Well..." I trail off, tapping on the glass to jog my memory. "I can't say I've seen anything too weird yet, but I've definitely seen some pretty unique characters." I grab the milk and pour it out while remembering my encounters. "I've ran into an Animal Crossing gargoyle, met up with a reptilian robot, recently had tea with a ninja... and had other various encounters. You can read up on in the Recordum if you'd like. Ah, here you go." I place onto the table the glass cup while sliding a cloth underneath.
1667324030034.png
"Would you like anything with it?" I ask.

Last edited:
"hell, i guess ill take some cookies if you have any" *picks up the cup and takes a sip* "now, do you have any favorites that come to mind. out of the guests i mean?"

"Oh, that's a good question," I respond while grabbing a jar of cookies from the cupboard. "It'd definitely would have to be my first guest, or the zeroeth encounter. Though, that one was in a PM, so I can't really show you it." I place the jar in front of Wither.

1667324143479.png

"Here you go," I say softly before sitting on the coach across from Wither. "I believe her name is Canwr. She's a mage from a world with a unique magic system. Apparently, her house turned into her current daughter as crazy as it sounds. I'd say she's the one that inspired me to have these kinds of chats." I grab a cookie from the cookie jar. "Just out of curiosity, what kind of RPs do you like in particular?"

*with the look of a child in a candy store i grabbed 3 cookies and bit one, then covered my mouth with my hand* "well personally like to just find a rp-partner and do what they like because i just love roleplaying. but if i choose, i tend to pick fantasy, futuristic, romance, and action. but as i said i just do what my partner(at the moment) selects or chooses" *dips a cookie in the milk before biting it*

"Sounds like fun and pretty wide selection," I smile as I take a bite of my cookie. "They usually sound small, but when you really look into them, they're often a mile deep." I give a slight chuckle. "I'm a fantasy person myself, but I'm starting to explore other things right now. Ah, if I may ask, what was one particular RP that was of particular note to you?"

*wipes crumbs of my mouth before speaking* "id have to say one i did with a discord friend. her name was shiro, and we had did a fantasy rp. infact this rp gave my oc the whole split personality and i love it"

"Huh, I presume that's why your profile picture is setup the way it is. I haven't made a character with a split personality yet, but I'm fairly certain you've had a blast roleplaying your OC." I give a warm smile before taking another bite from my cookie. While catching the crumbs, I continue speaking, "I always find it fun to play the part of someone else other than me. Though I always find it my characters have personalities that are more offshoots to mine."

"it is actually and its been a fun journey considering that was 5 years ago" *scarfs cookie down before taking another sip of my milk* "i can actually understand that a lot, only because tobi is just my personality split between wanting tho help and the ambition to help myself" *scarfs down second cookie before taking another sip*

"Indeed," I say as I nod in agreement. "Much of my characters tend to be soft spoken as I tend to be the same myself. Though, they sometimes carry my insecurities as well which can be a bit problematic, but I guess it adds a bit of flair to the stories. Ah," I interject, "if you don't mind, I'll be making myself a bit of tea." I stand up and walk to the kitchenette before procuring a kettle from the top cupboard. As I prepare the water, I ask, "By the way, to move the conversation forward, is there anything outside the scope of RPing you'd like to talk about? I wanted to give you, and a bit of me, a chance to talk about things in the real world. Though, if you'd prefer to stay on things related to RPing, that's perfectly acceptable." I turn the knob on the stove, and when the fire flares alive, I place the kettle onto it.

"well with that i guess life is great, a special thanks to my parents for raising be to independent without technology. i had no phone growing up, in fact im still working on that at the moment. but if i could do it over i wouldn't, only because i learn from my mistakes"

"Hmm..." I muse as what to say, "Personally for me, I've been somewhat of a tech-orientated person; grew up with computers and all that, but not as far as to create my own programs. It was definitely fun going on the internet and stuff as a kind. Though, in my opinion though, I think my life would have been a little bit happier if I hadn't been exposed to computers early on. It's ironic I say, however, considering my major is heavily related to computers. I kinda envy you in that you were able to grow up without technology."

"well as great as it souds, there are some backlashes ie: classes became more technology and phone based, i cant call friend, and im the last to know anything. BUT!! i dont really want a phone or commonly used social media(i only use discord) so its an even trade i guess

"That is true. Being kept out of the dark is not really fun, but I find it to be tiring to know everything. It's a lot of pros and cons with technology, but for me, I think the cons of having too much information is a bit scary for me. Misinformation, explicit content, nightmare fuel, all of those things became viral with the internet, which in my opinion, is not really a great thing even with the internet's benefits. Those are just my thoughts, however. Besides, if the technology didn't exist, I wouldn't be able to have this conversation." I give a soft chuckle at the thought. "Ah, pardon me for a downer on that note."

"Ahaha, I guess that's true. Very sharp and too the point," as if on cue, the teapot begins to whistle. "Ah, just one moment." I grab a mug and a teabag from the cupboard. As I ready the tea for myself, I ask, "On a new tangent, have you had the chance to play any video games or anything?"

"aside from minecraft, i guess i can say call of duty for sure" *while shrugging* "i usually just get a cardboard high"

I nod along when Wither mentions Minecraft. Though, at the mention of a 'cardboard high', I slightly tilt my head in confusion. "What do you mean by 'cardboard high'?"

"for me, its my state of mind when i have both creativity and the strong will to stay inventive"

"That's certainly an interesting way to call that state of mind," I respond while procuring a small teabag and cup from the cupboard. As I pour out the hot water into the cup, I say, "I do wonder about the reasons for the name. I presume that it's related to how malleable cardboard is?"

"well i just compared it to when im high. in those instances I usually get a sense of creativity, but i only do it to reward my self after 3 months"

"Huh, interesting," I mention with an friendly but awkward smile, "I've never tried that stuff before, but I have heard about the creativity effects. It sounds like a good time, but I'd personally never use the stuff for various reasons."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back