• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wither Rose Tea

"well i dont recommend it to anyone, only because i know not everyone is safe when they do it. i do it mainly to to be able to withstand my arthritis, because it does ease the extra pain so i dont have to be at home without being able to do anything"

"That makes sense. Actually, this was the first actual medical reason that I've heard so far for the substance. Usually when I hear 'medical' I giggle a bit, but it's great to hear that it's actually helping with mitigating chronic pain. I probably need to watch my posture and stuff so that I don't end up injuring myself." I scratch my head a bit with a bit of frown. "By the way, you got any plans for the holidays?"

"i guess sleep alot, unless my family wants to go on a trip. i never really do much because im cheap. maybe id go with a friend if they ask me to"

"Sleeping a lot sounds nice," I agree, "I especially could use after I turn in all my projects." I tilt my head to the side in an exhausted way. "Quarter's been pretty rough with everyone going on. Crashing into my bed for a while would definitely be one of the things I'll do when I'm done."

There's a slight knock at the door, causing me to turn my head towards the door.

"Ah, it seems like someone is trying to enter the room right now," I explain. "If you want, I can let them in on our chat, but only if you're fine with it. There's also a chance that they'll be sent to a parallel room anyways."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back