• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wither Rose Tea

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
After the door closes, I clap my hands together, causing all the dishes in the room to be cleaned up. Once finished, I sit down on my chair awaiting my next guest. Witherking41 Witherking41
1667278164417-png.1035419
1667278188421.png

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*walks in and takes a seat while admiring the room*
''hi, nice to meet you i guess?''

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"Heyo, it's cool to meet you," I say giving a wave from my seat, "I believe this is the first time that I'm meeting someone directly as opposed to meeting a character. Things might get pretty meta and weird!" I laugh. "What can I get for you from the pantry? Tea's obviously on the menu, but I've also added some espresso drinks as well."

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"well i guess ill take a glass of milk. im not weird i just have an affinity for a good cold glass of milk" *finally looks at you* "i take it you've had a lot weirder encounters than this one, huh?''

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"There's nothing wrong with a cold glass of milk," I assure, "I'll grab you one right now." As I procure a glass from the cupboards and the milk from the fridge, Wither asks me a question about the other guests. "Well..." I trail off, tapping on the glass to jog my memory. "I can't say I've seen anything too weird yet, but I've definitely seen some pretty unique characters." I grab the milk and pour it out while remembering my encounters. "I've ran into an Animal Crossing gargoyle, met up with a reptilian robot, recently had tea with a ninja... and had other various encounters. You can read up on in the Recordum if you'd like. Ah, here you go." I place onto the table the glass cup while sliding a cloth underneath.
1667324030034.png
"Would you like anything with it?" I ask.

Last edited:

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"hell, i guess ill take some cookies if you have any" *picks up the cup and takes a sip* "now, do you have any favorites that come to mind. out of the guests i mean?"

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"Oh, that's a good question," I respond while grabbing a jar of cookies from the cupboard. "It'd definitely would have to be my first guest, or the zeroeth encounter. Though, that one was in a PM, so I can't really show you it." I place the jar in front of Wither.

1667324143479.png

"Here you go," I say softly before sitting on the coach across from Wither. "I believe her name is Canwr. She's a mage from a world with a unique magic system. Apparently, her house turned into her current daughter as crazy as it sounds. I'd say she's the one that inspired me to have these kinds of chats." I grab a cookie from the cookie jar. "Just out of curiosity, what kind of RPs do you like in particular?"

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*with the look of a child in a candy store i grabbed 3 cookies and bit one, then covered my mouth with my hand* "well personally like to just find a rp-partner and do what they like because i just love roleplaying. but if i choose, i tend to pick fantasy, futuristic, romance, and action. but as i said i just do what my partner(at the moment) selects or chooses" *dips a cookie in the milk before biting it*

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"Sounds like fun and pretty wide selection," I smile as I take a bite of my cookie. "They usually sound small, but when you really look into them, they're often a mile deep." I give a slight chuckle. "I'm a fantasy person myself, but I'm starting to explore other things right now. Ah, if I may ask, what was one particular RP that was of particular note to you?"

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*wipes crumbs of my mouth before speaking* "id have to say one i did with a discord friend. her name was shiro, and we had did a fantasy rp. infact this rp gave my oc the whole split personality and i love it"

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"Huh, I presume that's why your profile picture is setup the way it is. I haven't made a character with a split personality yet, but I'm fairly certain you've had a blast roleplaying your OC." I give a warm smile before taking another bite from my cookie. While catching the crumbs, I continue speaking, "I always find it fun to play the part of someone else other than me. Though I always find it my characters have personalities that are more offshoots to mine."

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"it is actually and its been a fun journey considering that was 5 years ago" *scarfs cookie down before taking another sip of my milk* "i can actually understand that a lot, only because tobi is just my personality split between wanting tho help and the ambition to help myself" *scarfs down second cookie before taking another sip*

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"Indeed," I say as I nod in agreement. "Much of my characters tend to be soft spoken as I tend to be the same myself. Though, they sometimes carry my insecurities as well which can be a bit problematic, but I guess it adds a bit of flair to the stories. Ah," I interject, "if you don't mind, I'll be making myself a bit of tea." I stand up and walk to the kitchenette before procuring a kettle from the top cupboard. As I prepare the water, I ask, "By the way, to move the conversation forward, is there anything outside the scope of RPing you'd like to talk about? I wanted to give you, and a bit of me, a chance to talk about things in the real world. Though, if you'd prefer to stay on things related to RPing, that's perfectly acceptable." I turn the knob on the stove, and when the fire flares alive, I place the kettle onto it.

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"well with that i guess life is great, a special thanks to my parents for raising be to independent without technology. i had no phone growing up, in fact im still working on that at the moment. but if i could do it over i wouldn't, only because i learn from my mistakes"

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"Hmm..." I muse as what to say, "Personally for me, I've been somewhat of a tech-orientated person; grew up with computers and all that, but not as far as to create my own programs. It was definitely fun going on the internet and stuff as a kind. Though, in my opinion though, I think my life would have been a little bit happier if I hadn't been exposed to computers early on. It's ironic I say, however, considering my major is heavily related to computers. I kinda envy you in that you were able to grow up without technology."

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"well as great as it souds, there are some backlashes ie: classes became more technology and phone based, i cant call friend, and im the last to know anything. BUT!! i dont really want a phone or commonly used social media(i only use discord) so its an even trade i guess

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"That is true. Being kept out of the dark is not really fun, but I find it to be tiring to know everything. It's a lot of pros and cons with technology, but for me, I think the cons of having too much information is a bit scary for me. Misinformation, explicit content, nightmare fuel, all of those things became viral with the internet, which in my opinion, is not really a great thing even with the internet's benefits. Those are just my thoughts, however. Besides, if the technology didn't exist, I wouldn't be able to have this conversation." I give a soft chuckle at the thought. "Ah, pardon me for a downer on that note."

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"Ahaha, I guess that's true. Very sharp and too the point," as if on cue, the teapot begins to whistle. "Ah, just one moment." I grab a mug and a teabag from the cupboard. As I ready the tea for myself, I ask, "On a new tangent, have you had the chance to play any video games or anything?"

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"aside from minecraft, i guess i can say call of duty for sure" *while shrugging* "i usually just get a cardboard high"

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
I nod along when Wither mentions Minecraft. Though, at the mention of a 'cardboard high', I slightly tilt my head in confusion. "What do you mean by 'cardboard high'?"

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"for me, its my state of mind when i have both creativity and the strong will to stay inventive"

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"That's certainly an interesting way to call that state of mind," I respond while procuring a small teabag and cup from the cupboard. As I pour out the hot water into the cup, I say, "I do wonder about the reasons for the name. I presume that it's related to how malleable cardboard is?"

Witherking41

duel personality's
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"well i just compared it to when im high. in those instances I usually get a sense of creativity, but i only do it to reward my self after 3 months"

Parrot Parfait

An Eclectus Parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
"Huh, interesting," I mention with an friendly but awkward smile, "I've never tried that stuff before, but I have heard about the creativity effects. It sounds like a good time, but I'd personally never use the stuff for various reasons."

Users who are viewing this thread