• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

“ with your soul..”

claryfawn

colorfullfeathers
Hey everyone! ,I’ve been searching for a one x one role-play . I’ve been having a human x demon plot in my head for some time now.

For the description: it’s about this girl who summons one not thinking it’ll work wanting to grant a wish to become successful in her graphic arts career that’s been struggling .not realizing that she’ll have to sell her soul to get what she wants . The demon giving her a timeline on when he’ll collect and take her . But it doesn’t end there after he takes her she enters the world of the other side ,looks normal but different demons and vampires and all unearthly creatures all displayed to her ,she is more like a pet to him/her. Until she tries to find a way to escape ,bumping into (the main character ) emon and maybe gaining feelings for him after he takes her interested and curious .

The story doesn’t have to go this way it’s more like a draft in ideas but if you seems interested PM me and can talk and plot it out .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back