• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy With Child

A Finnish Boot

Seeking RP!
Roleplay Availability
Hello all! I've been bitten by the baby bug, and I am now looking for someone who is willing to RP pregnancies/ pregnant characters with me. I have a Plethora of ideas, and I'm open to suggestions.
As far as post length is concerned, I am very adaptable. I can do longer post, or shorter posts, depending on what you prefer. Romance is a must for me!

I'm open to M x F and F x F, i dont do M x M, sorry!

Some pregnancy pairings I'd love to try:
Princess X knight/commoner
Princess x Prince/princess
girlfriend x girlfriend
girlfriend x boyfriend
mermaid x human

Fandoms:
LoZ
Kingdom Hearts

as far as genre's , I'll do about anything medieval or modern. I'm not opposed to sci-fi, but its just my least played genre.
I'm super easy to get along with, so feel free to message me if you've got something in mind you'd like to try! I look forward to hearing from you all!

Last edited:
LoZ, perhaps. Who would you prefer to play?

hello I'd like to take a shot with you by doing a rp involving Princess x Prince/princess. I'd like if we could malexfemale with me being the male partner which actually works for me since I mostly play male characters. If you're still up for it drop me a PM in my inbox ^^

hello I'd like to take a shot with you by doing a rp involving Princess x Prince/princess. I'd like if we could malexfemale with me being the male partner which actually works for me since I mostly play male characters. If you're still up for it drop me a PM in my inbox ^^
Unfortunately I cannot send you a pm. your profile is private, and when i put your name in manually and typed you a message, it errors out i am afraid. However you can send me one and i can reply to that if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back