• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern With Child

GraysonAldaine

You take me the way I am <3
So, I've been kinda craving a pregnancy roleplay. It can have dark tones or anything. I've got a few ideas, for the darker toned roles if you're up for it, and I've also got some slice of life ideas too! I'm open to all of yours as well! Can't wait to hear back!

~Dee

I’m interested in the darker themed story! Message me and let me know, because I’d love to plan something with you!!

It would be nice to hear your ideas, as well as if you'd rather play as the pregnant one or have the other person be the pregnant one.

YUSH, if you're still looking XD

Hey, I'd love to hear your ideas if you're still looking for a partner. I have a couple of ideas as well. PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back