• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings With a smile and a song...~

BellePotter_Stormcloud

theycallme_anxiety
once upon a time, there was a queen and king who lived in a kingdom- hold on, what story are we telling??

look, a woman got left by her boyfriend when they were young, leaving a teen mom to care for her baby girl. she raised her on fairy tales, pixie dust, and a prayer that she'd rise up and make something of herself.

And she did.

I'm Celeste, and, that baby? it's me. my amazing mother taught me that happiness isn't about what you have, it's about what you give. i want to give and be a friend to anyone that needs it, no matter how hard it is. hopefully, once my quest is done, at least one person is left with just a smile and a song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

heya! i'm anxiety, or stormy, whichever you prefer. so the concept of this is pretty much the real life equivalent of a disney princess making the world a better place. she does little things like saving the neighbor's cat to big things like getting a whole town to sing a song no one knew they knew.

so character wise? just bring it on. she needs a prince charming, of course, then her mom, and for certain parts her dad, some besties, then plenty of people to help smile! feel free to bring it on! we will also need a villain of the story. i call dibs on celeste!

Good marrow fellow rper,

If thee is still interested I would like to volunteer to be apart of your rp.
I see that your a newer rper.

I am actually a returning rper from last year.I got busy with school so I just dropped it to spend more time on work.For now I would like to ease back into rping while still focusing on my studies.

This could be something really interesting and I would like to see what stories you hold

~The fish in your toilet

Yay~
I'd like to then play as the best friend but I can play multiple characters if this is third person

But is there snyone else on the rp?

Is this still open? If it is, I think I'd like joining. I can fulfill several roles, such as the prince, the funny character whose always there to support the main protagonist (basically the equivalent of the little animal friends from most disney princess stories), and perhaps even the villain.

Is this still open? If it is, I think I'd like joining. I can fulfill several roles, such as the prince, the funny character whose always there to support the main protagonist (basically the equivalent of the little animal friends from most disney princess stories), and perhaps even the villain.
Yay
But I think Id also like to play the best friend,
:specialeyes::specialeyes::specialeyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back