• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings with a little rust-eze (and an insane amount of luck), you too can find an rp partner (updated!)

aisling_beag

please someone end me
It's Cas again, looking for a story I can really sink myself into!

A little about myself:​
  • I'm 20​
  • FtM (pronouns are he/they)​
  • I work full time and have a life outside of roleplaying​
  • I'm disabled​
  • I'm semi to advanced literate (3-5 paragraphs per reply)​
  • I enjoy drawing, ARGs, crime and medical dramas, and anime​
  • Will RP on here or discord​

What I'm looking for in a partner:​
  • Someone 18+​
  • Semi to advanced lit​
  • Ghost friendly​
  • Okay with heavier themes/darker topics​
  • Okay with romance​
I'm looking to do MxM for my side, and will play any pairings for your side! I also do either OC x OC, or Canon x OC with doubling.

Cravings (* signifies what I'm craving!):
  • Demon Slayer***​
I'm looking for: Tanjiro, Rengoku, OC

I can play: Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Insosuke, OC​
  • My Hero Academia*******​
I'm looking for: Midoriya, Togata, Aizawa, Bakugo, OC

I can play: Midoriya, Bakugo, Kirishima, Amajiki, Togata, Aizawa, Kaminari, Sero, Hawks, Fat Gum, OC​
  • Haikyuu!!**​
I am looking for: Nishinoya, Bokuto, OC

I can play: Hinata, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Daichi, Sugawara, OC​
  • Attack on Titan*****​
I am looking for: Armin, Erwin, OC

I can play: Eren, Armin, Levi, Hange, OC​
  • Blue Exorcist​
I am looking for: Rin

I can play: Rin, Yukio, OC​
  • Soul Eater**​
I am looking for: Soul, OC

I can play: Soul, Death the Kid, BlackStar, OC

As for OC prompts, I'm very interested in:
  • Criminal x Detective​
  • Knight x Mage​
  • Human x Ghost​
  • Human x Demon​
I'm also open to any prompts given to me!

If you've gotten this far, comment whether you were a pokemon, digimon, or yu-gi-oh kid​

Last edited:
I'm a triple threat on watching, I love them all. Although Digimon had way better shifts on the animal/monster characters, pokemon produced more games to match the show. BUT you can't beat the 'Time to du-du-duel' fight theme song of Yu-Gi-Oh. XD
This is also a placeholder so I can tell you about possible plots later that you might like. <3

I'm a triple threat on watching, I love them all. Although Digimon had way better shifts on the animal/monster characters, pokemon produced more games to match the show. BUT you can't beat the 'Time to du-du-duel' fight theme song of Yu-Gi-Oh. XD
This is also a placeholder so I can tell you about possible plots later that you might like. <3
Ah wonderful! Feel free to PM me!

Personally I was a yu-gi-oh and digimon kid lol

I can try Rengoku for you! Will have to learn more about him, but I can do him for you if you can do Zenitsu or Tanjiro.

Hiya! Cas, nice to meet you! would a MHA OC x CC doubling roleplay be something that currently piqued your interest? If you’d like to talk about it my discord is VanillaZine#4453 ! Have a night night/day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back