• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witches

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_m76spw9pPm1qdoy3ao1_500.gif

Potions
Book of Shadows
Salem witch trials
Family
Magic
Demons
Witch Hunters
Good/Evil

2niu4GD

Witch doctors
Voodoo
Medium
Tarot
Satanic Witch

Anyone interested?

i'm interested...(i think...?)
it'd help if you could be so kind as to spill the basic plot or give a basic summary of the concepts and their mechanics, like the basics of how magic and most of the non entities function.

I don't really have a plot. I just know I don't want wands. Demons can enter the world by witches. I do plan to have a demon summoned within the first few posts of the RP by a good witch. Witches aren't 'out of the closet'. The only people who know of them are hunters. I'm picturing a hunter with a witch bound to him. Maybe finds and kills witches that way. I don't want any Harry Potter or Sabrina stuff going on.

Well, I only need a few people to be interested before I can start. :D Hopefully it'll draw others in.

Yeah, there are going to be male and female witches. Also, did a bit of research and looked on multiple websites about warlocks. Apparently, males are also called witches and it's considered an insult to call one a warlock. Warlocks can be male or female who have turned to dark magic and are therefore an oathbreaker. So, to answer your question, you can be a warlock.

Well, in that case, I'd rather be a male witch because I'm not very good at being evil. Cunning and self-serving maybe, but not downright evil. Still, I'd be interested in doing this RP.

I don't really have a plot. I just know I don't want wands. Demons can enter the world by witches. I do plan to have a demon summoned within the first few posts of the RP by a good witch. Witches aren't 'out of the closet'. The only people who know of them are hunters. I'm picturing a hunter with a witch bound to him. Maybe finds and kills witches that way. I don't want any Harry Potter or Sabrina stuff going on.
What do you mean bound to him?

I wouldn't mind writing a witch who uses black magic and is generally good or helpful but often in terrifying or unwanted ways

What do you mean bound to him?

I wouldn't mind writing a witch who uses black magic and is generally good or helpful but often in terrifying or unwanted ways

Well, I think the hunter would have used a spell to bind the witch to him.

I'm working on the threads now. Curious to know if you guys would be interested in having familiars? Familiar - companion, spy, servant.

I think my witch will specialize in summoning demons. Trading things for power and info, that kind of deal

Would your casters have any sort of active powers or would they be limited to their spells, potions, and incantations?

Either way my interest is piqued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back