• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witches X Demon Rp

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Dvd12, and I am looking for someone to rp with! I am a college student first, so I am looking for someone who will be patient with me as I will be with them. I can at most reply once a day and at least once a week.

A little bit about me: I write 2+ paragraphs per character, I am a detailed writer, and I write in the third person, I Have decent grammar skills, I love world-building and creating a fun world to rp in and, Romance is my favorite thing to rp.

What I am looking for in a partner: Someone who writes 2+ paragraphs per character, has decent grammar skills, rps each gender equally ( as I do), be a detailed writer and, be open to helping me world build.

I have been craving to do this plot, and I am open to suggestions on it! I have marked in bold which part I would like to play.

If you are interested, please only PM me! :)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Witch X Demon Plot, MxF

Genre: Medieval-fantasy, Action, Romance

Plot: In a kingdom named (TBD), Magic is forbidden, and the ruler of this kingdom hates any signs of it. In the outskirts of the kingdom, there are two covens, one who practices light magic and another who practices dark magic. The dark witches want to be the only coven, so they hatch a plan to get rid of the light magic coven. Somehow they tell the king about the light witches' coven without giving themselves away. The king and his army storm the coven in the dead of night and burn it to the ground. Through the bloodshed and madness, a young witch, the lone survivor, escapes. Grief-stricken and angry that everyone she loves is dead, she does the only thing she can think of; she sells her soul to a demon she summoned. With their combined powers, she vows to take revenge and burn the kingdom to the ground.

Extra ideas that do not fit into the main plot: a love triangle between the witch, the demon, and the prince. The dark magic witch coven finds out about the demon and tries to kill the young witch to break the bond and have the demon and his magic for themselves. Members of the destroyed coven are found, and they join their fight against the kingdom and Dark magic coven.

P.S Also, I do not have a lot of experience with medieval-style roleplays, so please be patient with me as I learn :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back