• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Witches of New Orleans - OOC

Other
Here
maybe i’ll randomize and DM the Supreme privately

For real tho haha! The supreme rising is an intense time haha! Kenna just sit back like “imma make s’mores in this fire I just started” hahaha!

thank god you all agreed!

It is a very difficult decision for this roleplay, honestly.
oh i know. that was my first worry for this RP. cause who doesn’t want to be supreme? and i can’t have everyone be supreme at the same time

oh i know. that was my first worry for this RP. cause who doesn’t want to be supreme? and i can’t have everyone be supreme at the same time
I remember watching the show and wanting Missy(I think her name was) to be Supreme. I kind of knew that they were going to with Dahlia though.

I remember watching the show and wanting Missy(I think her name was) to be Supreme. I kind of knew that they were going to with Dahlia though.
believe it or not, i never once thought about Delia becoming Supreme. and when she did, i was so shook.

hate me for it but i wanted Madison to be Supreme 😭

I was a fan of Misty being supreme as well but tbh my favorite character that season (other than Misty) was… MYRTLE SNOW!!!!

I was a fan of Misty being supreme as well but tbh my favorite character that season (other than Misty) was… MYRTLE SNOW!!!!
i’m literally crying right now. i cannot stand Myrtle

she’s okay tho.

like not my fave character but if it was between her and Misty, it’d be her.

You are not the only person who has told me they hate Myrtle and I totally understand why people hate her but I absolutely adore her and her eccentric behavior haha!

You are not the only person who has told me they hate Myrtle and I totally understand why people hate her but I absolutely adore her and her eccentric behavior haha!
her style and hair slayed to the max

also i know fiona committed a crime but damn Myrtle was all up in Fiona’s grill when she became Supreme. she was totally jealous, even the other girls didn’t care how she got it. they were just glad to have one

Agreed!

I also loved when she was dancing around with the body parts of the other council members because it was such a funny scene even with it being as gory as it was after taking their eyes!

also i know fiona committed a crime but damn Myrtle was all up in Fiona’s grill when she became Supreme. she was totally jealous, even the other girls didn’t care how she got it. they were just glad to have one
Yeah and she played that jealousy soooooo well!

Agreed!

I also loved when she was dancing around with the body parts of the other council members because it was such a funny scene even with it being as gory as it was after taking their eyes!
OMG I LOVED THAT PART

Yup! It does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back