• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Witches of New Orleans - OOC

Other
Here
Finished my character. Hope he's good by your standards:)
i loved the character and loved the whole backstory. you’re character will bring in a LOT and I mean a lot of drama, storylines, and plots and im so excited!

Attention all witches! The first post for the RP goes up today! I will have it up by 8:00 PM EST!

The first post will be from Diana Dean current headmistress of the Academy and the reigning supreme. It will be from her perspective as it is her first day of teaching. Just like in the show, we are only the current witches at the Academy. As for us, the council, some friends of Diana, and Diana herself are the only current known witches. (keyword: CURRENT)

I am also permitting you guys to control Diana. you can choose what she says to your character, actions, or anything in general. Though the only rule I have is to not do anything too extreme with her decisions. Diana will be a mix of Cordelia and Fiona's personalities. Sweet and caring like Cordelia but she can be an evil bitch like Fiona when she gets mad. If you have any questions about what you can do with her, just ask me!

I will allow sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey to start without your sheet for now. I will need one submitted by tomorrow though if you can, please, and thank you!

And that's all folks! I'm so happy to role play with you all and thank you all so much for choosing my role play, I promise to not let any of yall down. ♥️ ♥️

.empathogen. .empathogen. Yunalescaa Yunalescaa AstroBeans AstroBeans

I'll get to my reply this week. Nephew did not survive in the NICU so I'm with family.

I'll get to my reply this week. Nephew did not survive in the NICU so I'm with family.
i’m so sorry to hear this. please take your time and don’t prioritize this RP until you and your family heal. im sending love and prayers to you and your whole family. ❤️

If I take too long we can say Violet was the last to arrive and it's leaving a horrible impression on the head mistress. But please guys don't feel like you need to pause for me!

If I take too long we can say Violet was the last to arrive and it's leaving a horrible impression on the head mistress. But please guys don't feel like you need to pause for me!
We can work something out. If we have to wait we will. Anything for you. ❤️

Yes, I am! Sorry, I be exhausted from work but I only have three more sections to go to.
that’s fine! and if i’m gonna be honest, don’t stress over the CS! i just want to know what she looks like, her powers, and name.

that is literally going to be the biggest discussion of all time. who will ascend to Supremacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back