• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Witches of Mystic Cove - a teenage witches RP -closed

Shroud

Roleplay Type(s)

• H
    exed

directed by @Shroud

witches, coven, magic, spells, teenage witches, drama, rivalries, friendship, powers, high school, spells gone wrong, struggles, romance, etc...

young, strong, magical

witches of Mystic Cove.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
I've been craving a witch roleplay, so I am definitely interested! It seems like The Leader is still open, so I'll be going for that role if that's okay. ✨

Are the roles fixed, or can we make one not on the list?
Yes, they are fixed. Unless someone suggests a role that would fit in well and isn't too similar to the existing ones I would prefer not to change them.

Okay looks like we only need a water witch now =)
I will send you guys a discord link and put up the CS thread sometime after work.
I'm so happy this got enough interest to get started! =)

Okay so I set up a discord for us, it should have what we need for planning and all that but if anyone thinks of something that's missing, let me know and we can add I. Also meepster meepster volunteered to be a co GM so they will be helping me lead this group of ours =)

Join the Witches Of Mystic Cove Discord Server!

In case the link doesn't work you can send me a PM and I will resend it to you.

peeks in i just have a quick question but is it strictly female characters ? i've been craving a witch roleplay since forever, but i tend to gravitate towards playing males, but i wasn't sure if that was acceptable or not ^^ if it is, i wouldn't mind snatching the last position, but if not, then feel free to ignore me ^^

peeks in i just have a quick question but is it strictly female characters ? i've been craving a witch roleplay since forever, but i tend to gravitate towards playing males, but i wasn't sure if that was acceptable or not ^^ if it is, i wouldn't mind snatching the last position, but if not, then feel free to ignore me ^^
The genders can be anything you want, I just used female so I wouldn't have to write he/she/they for every role. Only the leader should be female. Others can be whichever you prefer to play.

oh, sweet ! i just wanted to make sure, but if possible i'd like to reserve the water witch then !

Okay, then it seems we have all spots reserved. After work, I will set up a CS thread for us. I closed down the interest check since we have enough members now.

Again if the discord link stops working let me know and I will resend it =)

The CS thread is up! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back