• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

neighborly

friendly hood feminist neighbor
Contemplating creating a role play about witches. Looking for some feedback. I have most of the “plot” fleshed out but conflicted with two ideas. Either way it will be a lighter feel, compared to other witch RPs. Obviously there will still be some depth but these characters will be leaning on the side of white magic.

I wonder though (mostly all that will happen is change the pace and title of the RP) but would you be interested in the idea of the coven own a coffee shop called Witches Brew under which they use as a front for themselves as actual witches.

I plan for this RP to be semi-detail.

I’d really like a full female cast, but how would you feel about an RP like that?

Please I welcome your feedback below

That sounds like a lovely idea! I wouldn't personally mind having an all female cast but that would depend party on the people that show intrest in this thread. I'm very intrested so I'll be keeping an eye out!

Alright I will be working on a better post that gives more detail as well as going ahead and working on a character sheet page

I really like the idea of a girl gang running a business AND a coven together!
The vibe reminds me of a movie with Nicole Kidman and Sandra bullock but I don't recall the name.

Perhaps witches who are into using their magic for evil could be incorporated into the role play somehow. This isn't required of course. XD I really like your idea though.

Last edited:
Perhaps witches who are into using their magic for evil could be incorporated into the role play somehow. This isn't required of course. XD I really like your idea though.
Well my will be a little bit of a prankster, testing out brews on customers by slipping them in their drinks and seeing the effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back