• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The castle's in ruins and everyone he's ever looked up to or called friend is gone.
His mentor's last words were to raise these boys right...but what does that mean for a Witcher? All he's ever known is living for himself, living for the Path, living for nothing. Yet now a set of four trusting eyes look up at him for answers. For guidance.
Can Vesemir deliver? Honestly, he doesn't know but he's damn willing to try.

Welcome to my search thread!

Hi, I'm Squiggly. I'm new to the site and this is my first time making a thread, but I'm excited and inspired so here goes nothing!
I watched Netflix's Witcher: nightmare of the wolf and I thought it'd make for some cute and interesting roleplaying.

Premise:
Nothing special. One shots of Vesemir post movie raising his boys Geralt, Lambert, Eskel and Remus/an oc alternative. I'll play Vesemir and those interested can play his wayward boys.
Possible scenarios could be for example;
- Cleaning up kaer morhen and suffering PTSD and hopelessness
- Vesemir being confused how to cook and feed four hungry boys because he's always had someone else to do it
- Also washing clothes. Those boys get dirty and stinky remarkably fast.
- The boys exploring and nearly getting eaten by monsters
- The boys sneaking out to stargaze and imagine what their futures might be like, whether they'll be heroes of legend or perhaps more likely hated and alone for the rest of their lives
- Just general, slice of life stuff mixed with occasion angst and sprinkled with some action. Found family trope is my heroin

Positions available (and my headcannons of them for reference):

- Geralt: means well, but his ambition and cleverness usually lands him in trouble. Vesemir doesn't have enough fingers to count the times he's escaped studying to hunt and kill something.

- Lambert: Generally a handful. It's almost as if this young child lives to be spiteful, specifically towards Vesemir. If there's trouble, he's usually the ring leader.

- Eskel: Quiet and one to ponder. While perhaps not as aspiring or determined as his counterparts, the boy possesses a calming and gentle spirit Vesemir admires and won't admit relies on occasionally.

- Remus: (I honestly know nothing about this poor boy, since he wasn't in any of the games I played and I haven't seen the live action series. Play him however you like)

Rules/requirements:
- it's not mandatory but I'd prefer rpers to be 18+
- you don't necessarily have to watch the movie, but it's encouraged
- No one liners please. Two or so paragraphs. The more the merrier but obviously quality over quantity.
- Follow my lead. If you have a big specific change to the plot you want to make PM me and we can discuss it.
- Third person, past tense please.
- Not necessarily first-come-first-serve. I'm not enormously picky but I'd prefer experienced writers.
- If you read all of this tell me your favorite color

About me:
- I'm 22 and my pronouns are she/her
- I go by CT zone
- I can write anywhere from a few paragraphs to a book, but I'll try to keep it short.
- I'll usually reply once a day, if not more
- I love writing and writing with other people. It's incredible the powerful bonds you make when meeting someone through a good roleplay. I'm hopeful we'll connect and become good friends
- I'm pretty unfamiliar with this site so I hope no one minds my general ignorance and questions as I fumble about ❤️

That's about all folks! Hop aboard if you're interested.

The castle's in ruins and everyone he's ever looked up to or called friend is gone.
His mentor's last words were to raise these boys right...but what does that mean for a Witcher? All he's ever known is living for himself, living for the Path, living for nothing. Yet now a set of four trusting eyes look up at him for answers. For guidance.
Can Vesemir deliver? Honestly, he doesn't know but he's damn willing to try.

Welcome to my search thread!

Hi, I'm Squiggly. I'm new to the site and this is my first time making a thread, but I'm excited and inspired so here goes nothing!
I watched Netflix's Witcher: nightmare of the wolf and I thought it'd make for some cute and interesting roleplaying.

Premise:
Nothing special. One shots of Vesemir post movie raising his boys Geralt, Lambert, Eskel and Remus/an oc alternative. I'll play Vesemir and those interested can play his wayward boys.
Possible scenarios could be for example;
- Cleaning up kaer morhen and suffering PTSD and hopelessness
- Vesemir being confused how to cook and feed four hungry boys because he's always had someone else to do it
- Also washing clothes. Those boys get dirty and stinky remarkably fast.
- The boys exploring and nearly getting eaten by monsters
- The boys sneaking out to stargaze and imagine what their futures might be like, whether they'll be heroes of legend or perhaps more likely hated and alone for the rest of their lives
- Just general, slice of life stuff mixed with occasion angst and sprinkled with some action. Found family trope is my heroin

Positions available (and my headcannons of them for reference):

- Geralt: means well, but his ambition and cleverness usually lands him in trouble. Vesemir doesn't have enough fingers to count the times he's escaped studying to hunt and kill something.

- Lambert: Generally a handful. It's almost as if this young child lives to be spiteful, specifically towards Vesemir. If there's trouble, he's usually the ring leader.

- Eskel: Quiet and one to ponder. While perhaps not as aspiring or determined as his counterparts, the boy possesses a calming and gentle spirit Vesemir admires and won't admit relies on occasionally.

- Remus: (I honestly know nothing about this poor boy, since he wasn't in any of the games I played and I haven't seen the live action series. Play him however you like)

Rules/requirements:
- it's not mandatory but I'd prefer rpers to be 18+
- you don't necessarily have to watch the movie, but it's encouraged
- No one liners please. Two or so paragraphs. The more the merrier but obviously quality over quantity.
- Follow my lead. If you have a big specific change to the plot you want to make PM me and we can discuss it.
- Third person, past tense please.
- Not necessarily first-come-first-serve. I'm not enormously picky but I'd prefer experienced writers.
- If you read all of this tell me your favorite color

About me:
- I'm 22 and my pronouns are she/her
- I go by CT zone
- I can write anywhere from a few paragraphs to a book, but I'll try to keep it short.
- I'll usually reply once a day, if not more
- I love writing and writing with other people. It's incredible the powerful bonds you make when meeting someone through a good roleplay. I'm hopeful we'll connect and become good friends
- I'm pretty unfamiliar with this site so I hope no one minds my general ignorance and questions as I fumble about ❤️

That's about all folks! Hop aboard if you're interested.
Hey Squiggly. I really enjoyed the Witcher 3. Never seen the movie you referred to but I have listened to the first audio book. I like the idea of a witcher RPG but I'd prefer one where the guys are adults out doing contracts and what not. But that's just my two pence worth. I could be interested.

Hey Squiggly. I really enjoyed the Witcher 3. Never seen the movie you referred to but I have listened to the first audio book. I like the idea of a witcher RPG but I'd prefer one where the guys are adults out doing contracts and what not. But that's just my two pence worth. I could be interested.
I honestly would've loved to, since I was mostly just cashing in on the movie's release hoping to get something Witcher related in my net but I just got picked up for a different rp and with school starting I don't think I can juggle two at once.

I honestly would've loved to, since I was mostly just cashing in on the movie's release hoping to get something Witcher related in my net but I just got picked up for a different rp and with school starting I don't think I can juggle two at once.
Ah, should I assume then that you're dropping this one?

EDIT: Ignore, just saw that the title changed to closed haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back