• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witchcraft, Stakes and Curses

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ
finger-passes-along-book-spines-library-animated-gif.gif

It's been several hundred years since humankind tried to eradicate all they deemed accursed by god and the bible, looking for any excuse to torment and vanquish those they despised.

Herbalists, Those asking the wrong questions and of course every child of the devil.

The Inquisition and Witch trials condemning them to a fiery death and sending the survivors into hiding, no longer exercising their craft in public.

Those great Witch Covens of old became nothing more than a hushed whisper as the countryside made way for buildings reaching for the sky.

Made of Glass and Metal, illuminating the night with their artificial lights and making those Pariahs from humanity once again mix with humankind.

The great libraries of old were now hiding behind your common Café, the place where they made their business lay behind nightclubs.

A thin veil, a facade, Hiding them from prying human gazes...

And for a while it looked like humanity finally forgot about their sins of the past but an Order of Hunters, reaching back two millenia, was still around to watch the Children of Darkness creep back into human civilization, deeming themselves save and trying to live their lives in peace, no longer meddling with the affairs of humans for their own good...

But they found us..

They breached into one of our sacred libraries and stole one particular book of ours.

Our sacred treasure...

They left those tomes that would promise unbelievable riches and power, they left those scrolls telling of immortality.

What they took will spell our doom if they were to tap into its forbidden power.

For it is the ancient Text of old, the one that existed as long as our kind walked the earth.

It tells of US, it's our history, our strength, and our weakness.

Shall they ever uncover its mystery our entire kind will be forced into the light of day and hunted like we used to ..

book.gif

Well, I sure hope you've gotten the right impression from this!

This is a roleplay revolving around Witches, Hunters, Secrets and whatever goes bump in the night!

It'll follow a ragtag group of Witches and Co. trying to preserve the life they grew accustomed to and stop the Order from destroying several centuries of work and spell the end for their kind!

As for roles?

There are a few I NEED to have for the plot to develop but apart from that just be creative!

Necessary Roles:

-Elder Witch

-Elder's Vampiric Lackey (That's me!)

-at least 3 Apprentices

-One Human torn between the Order and the Covens, basically thrown into this by chance or relations with other characters!

Sounds good! Is it possible to be the Elder Witch's familiar? Just wondering. If not then I'll settle for an apprentice.

I'll also take an apprentice.

I'd be interested to see what hunters we could be, if any. : )

Sounds good! Is it possible to be the Elder Witch's familiar? Just wondering. If not then I'll settle for an apprentice.
Define familiar, there's already the role of her lackey, but a witch doesn't only have one underling to do her bidding now, does she?

I'll also take an apprentice.

I'd be interested to see what hunters we could be, if any. : )
We have the role of the poor human torn between coven and hunters but I might just let some people play initiate hunters, just freshly introduced to their "calling"

I have a few questions if you don't mind D:
1. Are the only roles for either the Coven or Order factions? Like are any other people involved?
2. What would hunters do during the course of the story?
Since all the primary roles are filled and whatnot, I'm trying to be creative I promise X_X

I have a few questions if you don't mind D:
1. Are the only roles for either the Coven or Order factions? Like are any other people involved?
2. What would hunters do during the course of the story?
Since all the primary roles are filled and whatnot, I'm trying to be creative I promise X_X

Kaze, you're being too French pls stop.

I don't understand what's happening
Also that's not a question about her RP omg

Kaze, I would personally appreciate it if you made a conscious effort to stop being so French, thanks. I can feel myself being physically harmed from it. Send help.

Kaze, I would personally appreciate it if you made a conscious effort to stop being so French, thanks. I can feel myself being physically harmed from it. Send help.
Sir, this sounds a lot like it's off topic again
Also, you're confusing me with your craving for french fries. Totally different

Sir, this sounds a lot like it's off topic again
Also, you're confusing me with your craving for french fries. Totally different

(I like how you call me sir because you've forgotten me xD)

But but Kaze! I can feel the French resistance emanating from each pixel on my screen that makes up your name and avatar! Please, spare me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back